Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 40. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
No luck, oh well, inching closer to that first block little by little.
It's a shame, but mining doesn't work that way.
I realize that, oh well giving it another hour!
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
It's a shame, but mining doesn't work that way.
Throwing up 1 ph/s for the next few hours.  Some one else throw some.  Should be online in just a few.

To hell with it, just rented 560 TH for an hour, fingers crossed.
  I appreciate the hashes.  Also Mario appreciate the big rig you brought on.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Throwing up 1 ph/s for the next few hours.  Some one else throw some.  Should be online in just a few.

I appreciate the hashes.  Also Mario appreciate the big rig you brought on.

No luck on that one.  Ohh well.  In search of 1!
Was going to do the same but rental rates have been ridiculous the past week+ waiting for them to come down a bit

No luck on that one.  Ohh well.  In search of 1!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
nicehash.com provides a good rental service.  As does miningrigrentals.com.
Just joined. Throwing my sp20e into the mix since ck and bitminter seem to be on a dry run right now. If we see some luck I will throw my s7 in here too.

Thanks!  I may throw a little rental tonight also.  Really want to get that first block so we can get this thing off the ground. 

My s7 has been running in the pool as well. I may contribute rental hash as well, who do you use for renting? (I've only been mining for 30 days now)
Just joined. Throwing my sp20e into the mix since ck and bitminter seem to be on a dry run right now. If we see some luck I will throw my s7 in here too.

Thanks!  I may throw a little rental tonight also.  Really want to get that first block so we can get this thing off the ground. 
 Thank you salomeMX.   Throw us your s3 or s5.   Help us get this thing going!
Still plugging away!  Take a chance on me! 
Still here!  Please commit what you can to help us get off the ground.  S1 or s3!  Every little bit will help!  Thanks for those of you that have mined.

The layout is very clear, clean and simple.

I had no problems with the connection and the S1's hash rate was steady.
I'm not able to keep any miners on the pool at the moment but thought I would show a little support.

There are many miners with trust issues when it comes to new pools (you can thank Nexious for that) so I wish you the best of luck. All you can do is just be active in the community and build up the trust, oh,, and hope for a bit of luck finding a block to get things started.

Yea I had mined for about 2 months on nexious  before he disappeared.    I was working on this pool then, thought I should help someone else trying to start one.  Its going to be such and uphill battle with the difficulty so high.  

If I can get a few people to buy in and get us a little steam I'm sure that eventually it will be off.  I'm going to continue to develop the front end especially if I can get some miners long term besides myself. 
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Hello Laviathon,
I decided to connect an S1 to the pool yesterday for testing. I was only connected for a short time (less than an hour) but saw no problems with the connection or the diff settings.

I have no idea what problems the other S1 user was having and don't know why it would cause it to over heat.

I have put the S1 back on your pool and will leave it there hashing away for the next 6 hours and we will see how stable the hash rate is.

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)

Thanks.  Worked hard on it.  Did everything work good?

The layout is very clear, clean and simple.

I had no problems with the connection and the S1's hash rate was steady.
I'm not able to keep any miners on the pool at the moment but thought I would show a little support.

There are many miners with trust issues when it comes to new pools (you can thank Nexious for that) so I wish you the best of luck. All you can do is just be active in the community and build up the trust, oh,, and hope for a bit of luck finding a block to get things started.

Hello Laviathon,
I decided to connect an S1 to the pool yesterday for testing. I was only connected for a short time (less than an hour) but saw no problems with the connection or the diff settings.

I have no idea what problems the other S1 user was having and don't know why it would cause it to over heat.

I have put the S1 back on your pool and will leave it there hashing away for the next 6 hours and we will see how stable the hash rate is.

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)

Thanks.  Worked hard on it.  Did everything work good?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
This makes no logical sense by the way. Changing diff has absolutely zero effect on the load of an S1 unless it was ultra-ultra low (like 1).

I did not know. That one guy kept saying my pool was overheating his s1.  Thought that was weird.

Either way!  Throwing up some nicehash action for the next 12 hours! Some one else throw in!

Hello Laviathon,

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)
Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
This makes no logical sense by the way. Changing diff has absolutely zero effect on the load of an S1 unless it was ultra-ultra low (like 1).

I did not know. That one guy kept saying my pool was overheating his s1.  Thought that was weird.

Either way!  Throwing up some nicehash action for the next 12 hours! Some one else throw in!
Pages:
Jump to: