Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 41. (Read 111519 times)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
my s7 can't connet it that stratum url :X

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

I'll check the stratum logs when I get home from work tonight.

Did you register and add the worker and PW under My Account / My workers?

I also had this,after 30 minutes was able to connect

Can you guys PM me again next time your on and try to connect again.  I backed it off a little just want to run some tests and see what I can get away with.   Its not very useful to have a bitcoin pool that people cant connect too.  

or can some one from outside the U.S.  try to connect another s7 even if only for a few minutes and let me know if you are having problems?

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

I have S1 too Smiley You can self configure what is clock speed!  Shocked Remember to change root password!  Tongue
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
This makes no logical sense by the way. Changing diff has absolutely zero effect on the load of an S1 unless it was ultra-ultra low (like 1).
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
Thanks to those who joined today.  Wish you could have stayed and hashed a little longer. 
I lowered the vardiff way down to help older miners.    Show me some love and help us get this thing going.
I want to thank jonnybravo for logging in and testing the stratum for us.    If you follow the steps on the initial post you will be able to connect and hash.  Thanks for the emails letting me know you guys were having troubles.
Use what ever user name you wish.  Just click register and your login will be your email adress.   I need all the help I can get to get this thing going.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
can i join in with my 4 Antminer?
What username should i use? My payout adress?
Lowered the avg share speed by 3 seconds.  Should still be good for S4's while really helping out your S1.
Activity: 992
Merit: 278
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

Difficulty too high?
Yes,a little

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

Difficulty too high?
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

Can you guys PM me again next time your on and try to connect again.  I backed it off a little just want to run some tests and see what I can get away with.   Its not very useful to have a bitcoin pool that people cant connect too.  

or can some one from outside the U.S.  try to connect another s7 even if only for a few minutes and let me know if you are having problems?

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

I had upped the port security.   Must be the problem.  Can one of you guys pm me your contact info so I can ajdust setting while you are trying to connect tonight when I get home from work.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Very nice Interface

Vardiff:                   starts at 1024.  Range from 2 to 100000 for Rental. What exactly do you mean by this?

have you done any private testing yet and found a block?

Yes I have done private testing, No I have not found a block Yet!  I wiped the database yesterday before I went live. 

Vardiff means the difficulty auto adjusts.  If you were to rent say 1 PH/s from Nicehash or one of the rental companies It needs a much higher difficulty than say a single Antminer s4.  The difficulty just adjusts how fast you report work.  Like for instance if you look at that screenshot I have up in the first post and look at workers the difficulty was showing like 71,000 for the worker nicehash.  Did that answer your questions?
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Very nice Interface

Vardiff:                   starts at 1024.  Range from 2 to 100000 for Rental. What exactly do you mean by this?

have you done any private testing yet and found a block?
Some Big Solo Miner take a chance on me and show me some love Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: