Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 42. (Read 111519 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Wish you also good luck for your Pool Smiley

Thank you.  BTW I rented a little PH/s Bump for an hour to get us going.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Wish you also good luck for your Pool Smiley

EDIT: Just done a quick read up on it. Is your 1N better for people wanting to give it a quick try due to not averaging payouts back so many blocks? Tell me if I am completely off track... :S

It just means you will not get decelerated if you were to jump in the pool mid block.  

If you joined a 5N pool and the first block you  found you would get say 5 then 0,0,0,0 (because you were not there for the previous 4) for a total of 5 then divided by 5(N)  so you would only get paid 1.  That not the science exactly but should give you an idea.  
I'm only very new, but I like the website layout and it's the only pool I've tried that connected properly. I'm waiting on more mining gear.

Is your payout rate PPNLS (1N) worse for me having lower end hash rates? I don't fully understand it, I'm not after making money just interested in trying it.

EDIT: Just done a quick read up on it. Is your 1N better for people wanting to give it a quick try due to not averaging payouts back so many blocks? Tell me if I am completely off track... :S

To be perfectly honest it wont make a huge difference for you.  You will definitely see quicker smaller results on a more established pool like kano or even one if the big chineese pools if you are looking for instant gratification.  It may take us a while to get going and find our first block.    It's kinda the difference between one big payout or 100 little ones.  Either way I'm glad to have you.  I hope you will tuff it out and stick with me.
Good luck with your pool!  As I said in your other thread I like the UI work you've done.  You'll need to fix your links on the stats page...

Thank you.  That means a lot.  I have a few more things i am going to add as it goes along and yes I will grab that asap.  Few more dash board things I want to do first!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Good luck with your pool!  As I said in your other thread I like the UI work you've done.  You'll need to fix your links on the stats page...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate.

We are always looking for more miners to grow the pool.  We will take anything you are willing to throw at us!  Payouts will happen instantly after block is confirmed.
If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or I will be available in the irc channel able to be joined directly from the pool.

Pool:                        BCMonster.com
Website:                   http://www.BCMonster.com  http://bitcoin.co.pt  矿池网站  http://www.bitcoin.inc.hk
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:   1E18BNyobcoiejcDYAz5SjbrzifNDEpM88
Coinbase signature:   /BCMonster/
Payout method:         PPLNS
Fee:                         0.5%
Pay Tx Reward:         Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1024  Range from 2 to 100000.
Local Work:              stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

How to Connect your miners once you have registered.

1.  Once your have registered with the site and validated your email your must then click on My Account and then My Workers.

2.  Once on the my workers page, add a worker name and password.  Then click "Add New Worker."
(The worker Should then appear on the Right side of the List.)

3.  Log into your miner interface and put the stratrum address stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333 and worker name and password that you made then click Save&Apply.  At this point your miner should go active within just a few seconds and begin to show shares being reported.  If you are still having problems connecting please contact me at [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: