Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 13. (Read 111525 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
What guy doesnt love a good quickie?
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
I was out of town all weekend, but it was nice to fire everything back up this morning and see that red block finally fell.  Hopefully the next one won't be so painful!

I agree.  We should be do a couple quickies.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I was out of town all weekend, but it was nice to fire everything back up this morning and see that red block finally fell.  Hopefully the next one won't be so painful!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Seeing that our BCMONSTER team rental account lost half its bitcoin that round, I will throw it back into this round to try and regain our btc as soon as it's confirmed.

Might as well. Maybe we will get lucky.
We need a couple of quick rounds now to recover from this one.
Seeing that our BCMONSTER team rental account lost half its bitcoin that round, I will throw it back into this round to try and regain our btc as soon as it's confirmed.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Thank Goodness!  That was horrible.  Hopefully we gain some momentum now.  We are due a few quick blocks!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Congrats on finally hitting it!  Hope you guys see some nice green now Smiley
So, we bust the block from hell and I'm the only one who notices?

BLOCK..

Wooooooohoooooo.

Thank you Mr A Nonymous

We were all sleeping that's why lol. Congrats to natebuilds. First natural block on bcmonster.com!
Activity: 43
So, we bust the block from hell and I'm the only one who notices?

BLOCK..

Wooooooohoooooo.

Thank you Mr A Nonymous
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
There is nothing wrong.  Confirmed balance is how much coin you have available for withdrawal (assuming that balance meets or exceeds the pool's minimum withdrawal amount).  Unconfirmed balance is coins that are not yet available because the block from which you were rewarded them has not yet matured.  When the pool finds a block, your unconfirmed balance will go up by however much your portion of block reward is.  Once the block matures, your unconfirmed balance will go away and your confirmed balance will go up by that amount.
Activity: 15
Hi, my usb miner is up and running but i wear weeks with the same amount on "Confirmed reward" and my "Unconfirmed reward" is 0.000000. ¿What is wrong?
My worker is bix0.bix0
Hi,
I'm trying to make a rental to see if we finally crack that block, but NH keeps getting disconnected.
The error I get is "Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low for high speed."
Have you guys had this problem? any idea how to solve it?

PM Sent
Activity: 47
Hi,
I'm trying to make a rental to see if we finally crack that block, but NH keeps getting disconnected.
The error I get is "Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low for high speed."
Have you guys had this problem? any idea how to solve it?
legendary
You can use the latest official cgminer, v4.9.2, it had some changes made specifically for the U3.
http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/
Activity: 3
Best share 1e+003K? Is that some kind of glitch?
Are you seeing that on you miner interface, or on the pool website?  If miner, is it a Bitmain box?  Those have a bug in their cgminer fork for displaying best share.

Yep antminer u3. That'll explain it the cgminer bug.
legendary
Are you seeing that on you miner interface, or on the pool website?  If miner, is it a Bitmain box?  Those have a bug in their cgminer fork for displaying best share.
Sounds like it.
Activity: 3
I just got back from my vacation to see one of my s7s cracked a 159g share. Sick to my stomach right now ....
Pages:
Jump to: