Pages:
Author

Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee] - page 11. (Read 111561 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Good Morning Pool Members,
    Laviathon and I have been waiting for the right time to implement this promo, and now we feel this is a good time as any to help further increase our base hash rate by implementing a more long term promotion for our pool. Any blockfinder that has set their donation amount to a minimum of 1.0% now qualifies for a 1BTC blockfinding bonus. What this means is, if you go into the my account tab, select edit account, and set your donation amount to a minimum of 1.0, then you automatically qualify for the bonus. If you happen to find a block, you will have 1BTC coming your way. If you find the block, then change the amount, it does not qualify, you need to have this donation percentage set, prior to finding the block. This is effective immediately.

I guys, not been active much lately, just catching up.

I have set a donation amount as should all who mine on the pool. Great promotion idea.

Lets hope this round is over soon..

Mario
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
Ok I put up a High Diff port.   Connect to 3334 for now.  Ill get some info.  It will still auto adjust but will start at over 8k diff and auto adjust quickly.  Let me know if that helps.

Changed the higher diff rental port to 3334 I think all the PC users were trying to connect to 3332 and it was hurting efficiency.
Ok I put up a High Diff port.   Connect to 3334 for now.  Ill get some info.  It will still auto adjust but will start at over 8k diff and auto adjust quickly.  Let me know if that helps.
I tried renting a rig but couldn't get over 100TH, they said because the pool was reporting a diff of 1024 and it needs to have a starting difficulty of 65535,

Where are you trying to rent from?  I'll make a higher diff port first thing tomorrow and post it here.
Activity: 461
Merit: 306
I tried renting a rig but couldn't get over 100TH, they said because the pool was reporting a diff of 1024 and it needs to have a starting difficulty of 65535,
It starts at 1024 when you initially connect but then it goes up according to speed. Ill see if we can open up a higher diff port.
Activity: 47
Hello,
Is there any way to set a min diff for a worker? I would like to rent some hash power but need to set diff to 65535
Its vardiff so it adjusts according to speed of the rental. Normal port should have no problem with that.
Activity: 47
Hello,
Is there any way to set a min diff for a worker? I would like to rent some hash power but need to set diff to 65535
The site is not down.....
As for payouts, they auto payout when we find a block and you input a minimum threshold. It will not payout if you do not input any value there.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
When I can request the payout or what is the minimum btc amount to request payout?
Good Morning Pool Members,
    Laviathon and I have been waiting for the right time to implement this promo, and now we feel this is a good time as any to help further increase our base hash rate by implementing a more long term promotion for our pool. Any blockfinder that has set their donation amount to a minimum of 1.0% now qualifies for a 1BTC blockfinding bonus. What this means is, if you go into the my account tab, select edit account, and set your donation amount to a minimum of 1.0, then you automatically qualify for the bonus. If you happen to find a block, you will have 1BTC coming your way. If you find the block, then change the amount, it does not qualify, you need to have this donation percentage set, prior to finding the block. This is effective immediately.
Activity: 9
Well, i'm getting started in all this.  Have an S4 on slush pool and realizing its just not the place for me.  The bells and whistles are great i feel like i'm just a cog in his machine.  I like the atmosphere i've been seeing on the thread.  It seems more like a team. 

I'll be adding a S7 sometime at the end of the week and can't wait to see what it can do. 

:-)
Welcome aboard and glad to have you!

Thanks!  Smiley
Well, i'm getting started in all this.  Have an S4 on slush pool and realizing its just not the place for me.  The bells and whistles are great i feel like i'm just a cog in his machine.  I like the atmosphere i've been seeing on the thread.  It seems more like a team. 

I'll be adding a S7 sometime at the end of the week and can't wait to see what it can do. 

Welcome aboard and glad to have you!
Activity: 9

I sent the video to dthoag on how to jump power supplies via email several hours ago. If you have any other questions just jump in the mirc chat. Make sure to stick around for a bit after answering the questions. A lot of us dont see the messages til its too late and you already sign off. It has happened at least 20 times this week.
Activity: 206
I'm not sure what X-adapter is.
Myself I actually do not use breakout boards:
Activity: 3
thanks, i have x-adapter boards didn't realize i needed breakout boards
Activity: 206
Server PSU on it's own will not start, same apllies for ATX PSU, they both need power-on signal to start.
You can achieve this by either shorting specific pins or use breakout board like this one: DPS800 breakout board
Activity: 3
got a question for you guys i have all the stuff i need to setup my S7 except for the s7, the psu's i am going to use are 2 HP dps 800GB A  1000w, however i wanted to check everything to see if it works so i have it all assembled waiting for the s7, I plugged in the psu's and nothing, do i need to have the s7 hooked up for them to work?
i am also running them out of a standard 110 outlet
Just started mining a few days ago loving the layout of the site very easy to read and understand, currently running a gekkoscience usb stick doing a measly 16gh/s overclocked but gotta start somewhere, hoping to have an s7 here next week to really get things moving.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you!
Pages:
Jump to: