Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? (Read 905 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
for the low risk there are many investment media that you can try, like you said from the land, gold and anything else, but you will get low profit from that right? if you try to invest in bitcoin i think you will get big profit but with take a big risk, haha so the choices is yours
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

It all depends on what kind of deposit you have. For example, investing in gold / silver to an ordinary person is dangerous, starting a new business is very risky, especially if you are an ordinary hard worker who has no knowledge, to keep money in the bank as for me is already dangerous, fixed deposits are dangerous too, everyone predicts a crisis.

There are a couple of options. If you have enough money to buy a property, it seems to me perfect, if there is not so much money, then it remains a crypto currency
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still in the early stages and they are designed for long-term goals. I think, investing resources at an early stage will be able to provide big profits along with their use and popularity in future.

...And do you know, there is no investment that can provide 1000x profit other than Bitcoin investment. And this has been proven.  Grin
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I think i agree with you 7 safest investment like restaurant, house, gold, silver, stock markets, and etc maybe they choose that because real asset and bitcoin and cryptocurrensy that time, still few know it, that's why they not choose it, But today crypto world is growing and the system is easy to learn, so right now many people choose bitcoin and crypto than real assets
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Bitcoin is descentralized, therefore not controlled by governments. Transaction fees are much lower and you can make payments to anyone in the world in minutes! You don't need to wait for the bank to process it. Moreover the transaction doesn't contain your name and personal data. Your transaction is public, but the average joe can't make complex audits and tracing operations. And if you use a tumbler like the Breeze Privacy Protocol by Stratis I think it is safe to say that your transaction is completely anonymous. Only the fact that cryptocurrencies are better currencies then fiat make them a safe investment, especially Bitcoin!
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
because it is more valuable than gold because it is another asset because it is safer because it is easier to transport you can not steal very easily even if we do not pay taxes because we save bureaucratic paperwork because we do not have to ask for permission to transfer we can manage our money to our whim and anonymously we can withdraw it when any other country in the world is comfortable using it because there are also multiple investments not only bitcois but also other cryptocurrencies that give more returns to our investments
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I also admit that all of those investments are very good and fruitful but bitcoin is also a good source of investment and it is also beneficial if we understand it.
Activity: 56
Almost everything you say belongs to the same domain. Using money to invest in something that you are interested in is profitable, but you can forget about the time and place of investment is reasonable or not, you can lose money within a few seconds. But when you invest in Bitcoin you have to make sure that the long term you are profitable, here should not be short-term investment because it is too difficult to profit. You have a keen mind, good business should participate in real estate because many people become rich from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
Bitcoin is quite expensive, but when you start from this point, is it profitable? There is no such thing as a crypto market. If you invest in Bitcoin you have to decide on long term investment then it may be profitable but short term I do not think. Billionaires are rich by the business mind, investment in the right field, the right time is the key factor.
Activity: 28
Because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are specially artificial intelligence. Challenging with a new things gets interesting feeling. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is the highest of all things you listed here. However, BItcoin takes more risks than them and seldom do the governments invest more in BItcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
The first three richest men in the world  did not get to that level of wealth through any of those investment that are on your list. The revolution in technology also comes with new form of investment. Cryptocurrency is the world most Profitable investment.
Activity: 210
I do not think that bitcoin is one of the safest investments but exactly one of the most profitable
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
I really appreciate your point of view and I just want to add that if you are asking about asset then I must say bitcoin is also an asset so there is no problem to invest here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works

Decentralization means even terrorists and criminals can mine bitcoin and when the price goes up 10 times in 3 years terrorists will have 10 times more money.

20% profit per year is the safest investment where hard working people earn good profits from most secured investment [Gold]
Activity: 154
The mentioned investment you just said are all true and good but bitcoin investment is still a very ptofitable sector as we all need it to grow our funds as investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
A good way to notify people of other investments but you know the concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry.i think the government has already declared the cryptocurrncy as an asset already. those other investment mentioned above are just the traditional way of investing and i think we need a shift from using the traditional way its just been conventional. Bitcoin/crytocurrency makes the biggest return compared the convetional way of investing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265

So what are you doing here?Since bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not required and wanted,you should apply that advices in your own life and discuss that to those losers like yours.we are happy doing hard profiteering here because this is how we live and how it works
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.

Gold is preserve of wealth and store of value. After 100 years of industrial revolution, Gold has seen and survived many wars, economic crashes, 9/11 terrorist attacks, economic booms, technology revolutions and more..

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, natural disasters [earthquakes etc..], economic crisis
Activity: 154
I believe that investment in bitcoin is still very attractive and they will still reach a new level of their development
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

Buddy I am not agree with this point of yours, I admit that gold, silver, land, stock and bank investment are very good and from very ancient times people are investing into these investment and earning a huge profit in this and no doubt that these investment are very profitable even but I don’t think that these investment are comparable to to crypto currencies, crypto currencies are the future investment and the profit they are providing in very short span of time is tremendous and that is why they has attracted the keen interest of millions of people around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: