Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 7. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 507
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
Land/House - Yeah sure, you'd say it is safe, don't you not remember the bubble burst of 2005-2006.
Gold, silver- The rate is too stable for you to make any good profits
Stock Market - What makes you think it is safe? You can end up losing everything. And stock markets are too manipulative, so hell no.
Fixed deposits - The rate of interest is so shit, it is shit and it is definitely not worth it.
Start /Invest in a business - Not everyone is smart enough to make good profits right from the beginning, and investing in a business, pretty sure it is not worth knowing how bad the recession period is going.
Why bitcoin? - hey bitches it has made millionaires, whilst other investments, yeah sure they have done a lot good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
I agree, some of these investments you listed are very interesting for me, but I don't have enough money to invest on them.  Smiley
(And some others aren't very profitable...)

1 Bitcoin = $11,500

1 ounce Silver = $18/ounce.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Lol firstly let's elaborate your list

Land : Has been to a all time low rates many people are selling their land for a loss and some are not getting buyers for their lands so it's literally a waste for many.

House: Maybe it can be profitable but again it will take time to get the right price or you might have to sell it at a loss.

And finally btc the most liquid asset out of the all , it not a investment you can even trade with it other currencies and even earn more money.  You can say btc is high but alts are still undervalued and with this technology in future it can make a huge difference on the economy.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Bitcoin, altcoin, dogecoin, oilcoin and many more.. crypto currencies are giant HYIPs (High yield investment programs)

Are you serious with your answer? looks like you don't appreciate technology? try do some deep research!

About the topic! Why bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies?

Well i'm not into any banks here but if i decided where i'm gonna put my investments well first i will invest in cryptos and bitcoin. Second option is  Real Estate and third Restaurant business which i believe people love to eat so much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
there is actually one promising investment.
ie investing our money on gambling sites,
because we all have known that gambling sites are always profitable for site owners,
and certainly the investor will be benefited
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

I agree, some of these investments you listed are very interesting for me, but I don't have enough money to invest on them.  Smiley
(And some others aren't very profitable...)

With Bitcoin it's different, I don't need a large sum of money to invest. If I have only $100, it's already enough to buy some satoshis to hold and the profitability is higher than those safe investments you listed with a relative low risk if we compare the proportion between risk and profit.

Bitcoin made investment a concrete option even for that person with low budget, that is amazing.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Bitcoin, altcoin, dogecoin, oilcoin and many more.. crypto currencies are giant HYIPs (High yield investment programs)

Didn't Amazon and Facebook jump up in prices during their early days? Are you calling them HYIPs too? You seemed like a curious guy that is doing research but still needs more time to learn more. Perhaps you simply don't understand what crypto technology brings.
"Gabon" country/government in Africa is offering 0% tax for 10 years for investments and starting business in Gabon.
Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.

I think China is cashless society. When you pay by debit cards or credit cards, fiat currency (US Dollar, Euro, UK pound, Chinese Yaun, Yen etc..) are also digital currency.
if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position

You can buy a car for $12,000. Bitcoin should be $800
but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes.

When you buy clothes etc.. and pay by debit cards or credit cards, that is "digital cash/fiat currency"

As a online worker, I get online payments in my bank account and then I buy clothes, pay bills by debit cards. I do not get cash in hand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

Well to be honest i agree with you to some extent but you cannot say that bitcoin is not needed because Land, Silver, Gold and every other thing are important aspects of trading and you can start earning a good income but in today's generation digital currency like bitcoin which is decentralized and digital then it is a must to try for investment and trading purposes. It is similar to Stock markets in fact here you can expect big returns within a short span of time and i think even stock markets don't give you the returns which you expect in short time span and that's why I go for Crypto trading.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
if compared between 7 kind of investments which is OP mentioned i think bitcoin would be the last position because movement price seems very crazy and can jumping or dropped at the same day but most people choose bitcoin because bitcoin can provide huge profit in the short time although equal to the risk but i think the profit will deserve to get especially for long term purposse
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

You know the simple reason why people invest in BTC is because of its insane returns in short time, and that that the return % won't matter on how much you invest. This isn't true for other investment options that you said, land and house can take years to give significant returns, gold can be considered pretty much stable compared to BTC and other cryptos. Another reason for investing in cryptos is just the sheer curiosity of people, it's basically the bandwagon effect, you hear everyone talking great things about cryptos about their great returns that makes you also jump on the crypto wagon.
The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.
I agree 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157

You are talking about Bitcoin vs Investment methods. Judging from your simplistic HYIP post, I'd say you are just another troll for the time being.

If you don't consider yourself a troll but a reasonable person open to new ideas, you can try reading the first few chapters of the book "Mastering Bitcoin"by Andreas Antanopoulous.
Read about the history and earlier developments behind it and how bitcoin is the first time in history that you can hold and exchange value without relying on a third party or securing a physical medium.

If these possibilities don't excite you and you can only see this through your myopic "ïnvestment" lenses then you are welcome to try increasing your posts with such troll activities. The forum is supposed to be welcoming to newbies. So..Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

The stock market bubble is more likely to burst this year than the bitcoin bubble. The bull market in stocks is now nearly 10 years old and history says there will be a sharp correction.

Land is also overvalued, and savings deposits barely pay any interest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
All the different form of investment you have mention can not be compare to one another because they all have their advantages and disadvantages. So just choice anyone you like and invest in it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O

whatever brings you to this forum. I think you're making a funny thing, but it's not funny at all. I do not know what you really think, all members of this diforum already know what you think. here we are incorporated in the largest community in the world, there is a lot of knowledge that can make your way of thinking changed 100%. try to try to take a little time to get to know more about bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: