Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 6. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Then I don't get what you are doing at Bitcointalk.org .
Why are you interested in Bitcoins yourself and if you aren't then you should waste your time here.
Nothing is unwanted, first of all know that it's a temporary phase .. where Bitcoins fell enormously .. it's not at all a problem for holders .. because we all know how important cryptocurrency is .. it's something that free from any authorities' corruption or administration.
It's risky everyone agrees but whenever a new thing pops up in this world it's always risky ,the stabilizing effect will come when the world will accept it and for that one needs to wait a little.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
It is a safe zone investment, I mean you do not want to take risks when deciding to invest. Disparate with bitcoins that have a high risky, there's no money-back guarantee when bitcoin not valuable. But, you know what? I decided to get out of the comfort zone, I mean if you want to get a big profit, it means you should have to be ready to face a big risks too. For example, a few months ago I bought bitcoin when the price was around $10000, and it just took a month for the bitcoin price to reach $18,000 so my profit was around $ 8000. I think the investment you mentioned above is not yet to get profit arround $8000 just one month.

Bitcoin price fell from $20,000 to $10,000. That quick and big loss.  Grin

At $5000, Bitcoin is highly risky.  Angry
See my twitter link for all the gold and silver live price, updates, news, best buy offers and more..  Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Lot of investment sector is available in both online and offline. i can say Bitcoin is the most profitable and returnable sector in the safe way.
Bitcoin and the altcoins are just too volatile for a faint-hearted person to invest intpo them and that is the reason why many prefer to rather invest in the 7 commodities the OP listed because those are not volatile at all compared to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

cryptos with 1000% profits in one year will pull investors from stock markets   Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Investing in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, the result can be for 2 days, or even faster. Therefore now it is so advantageous to invest money in bitcoin, it gives quick profit. But if we take into account the fact that crypto currency has no physical value, it becomes scary for its assets, because at some point they can evaporate.
Bitcoin and the altcoins are just too volatile for a faint-hearted person to invest intpo them and that is the reason why many prefer to rather invest in the 7 commodities the OP listed because those are not volatile at all compared to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
I think that the main thing about cryptocurrencies is that it has some significant advantages in comparison with regular fiat.
Anonymity, wide distribution and decentralization are key drivers for people to use blockchain and crypto
BUT, it's still has disadvantages which discourage people. Like long delay between transactions
Activity: 644
Merit: 120
Investing in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, the result can be for 2 days, or even faster. Therefore now it is so advantageous to invest money in bitcoin, it gives quick profit. But if we take into account the fact that crypto currency has no physical value, it becomes scary for its assets, because at some point they can evaporate.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
>Safest

Thr fact that you included starting a business or investing in one of the businesses you listed as a legitimate safe investment makes me believe you don't know what you're talking about and just threw on an additional portion of your own on some kind of list you pulled from online. Starting a business is incredibly risky, especially when you consider that a majority of the businesses that are started fail within their first year - in fact, an overwhelming majority of small businesses fail within their first few years of running. Not to mention it also requires a lot of time from the owner initially, which takes away from their income from other jobs, among other things. I know some people who are starting their own businesses and they are not safe investments. They're assets or they're hedging against some bad news that could spawn from their current employment.

But at the same time you're a newbie so I don't really care.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
I wouldnt put cryptocurrencies in a top 7 for safest investment. But then again, i don't think being 'safe' is the only thing you should take into consideration when deciding how to invest...
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
There are really a lot of trusted investment that can be chosen instead of taking risk with crypto currencies but why many are now considering it especially bitcoin?... As to me the reason why is because only in bitcoin you can start earning without any start up capital yet in due time you earn so much, it has also the highest rate of return on investment and even if too risky bitcoin has proven that making an effort to take a risk and be patience you can receive so much earnings and can actually change your life to be better.
Activity: 14
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

This really could be listed as 6 things, since gold, silver, platinum .etc all precious metals, same category.

I don't consider investing in businesses as a safe investment. If someone was opening a restaurant, i certainly wouldn't want to invest in that, because a very high percentage of restaurants go out of business within the first year.

If a questionable government or rule of court ever wanted to strip you of your assets, people can easily make that difficult to do with crytocurrencies, and potentially with precious metals also. Other assets wouldn't be so safe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
The answer is volatility. Thanks to it, those who know how to trade in the market can earn good money on crypto-currencies. And of course, the multiple growths of bitcoin over the past year has done its work.
Activity: 107

the reasons for choosing bitcoin and crypto currencies are simple, that is safe, not necessarily fulfilled by government regulations, taxes, and other policies. bitcoin investment does not have to amount to a lot, with small capital and passion and full of patience then the investment will be successful. different from those investing other than bitcoin. actually it is a choice that returns to each other. bitcoin has more value than others.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Yesss but why would I? Grin Cryptocurrencies give us a new and different perspective, it keep us away from traditional investment understanding. I guess this is the reason why young people prefers crypto. Thanks to blockchain and cryptocurrency, a new dimension in economic sense has emerged...  even if I invest in a land or a property, I’d invest in crypto too with the rest of my money Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 3

It is a safe zone investment, I mean you do not want to take risks when deciding to invest. Disparate with bitcoins that have a high risky, there's no money-back guarantee when bitcoin not valuable. But, you know what? I decided to get out of the comfort zone, I mean if you want to get a big profit, it means you should have to be ready to face a big risks too. For example, a few months ago I bought bitcoin when the price was around $10000, and it just took a month for the bitcoin price to reach $18,000 so my profit was around $ 8000. I think the investment you mentioned above is not yet to get profit arround $8000 just one month.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Cryptos are needed  to get away from Govt. controlled fiat currencies.Its just simple exchange process of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
check billionaire token, siacoin, bitdegree huge pot coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The 7 investments you mentioned are investment controlled by regulations and government. I rather go with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: