Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 5. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Yes, you are actually right. Investing in Bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies is not a must. There are too many methods for us to generate money. Like in cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely a way to produce money so fast. This just depends on our own knowledge and skills.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I think it's better to invest in crypto currency because crypto currency has a lot to its purpose like investing and trading. if investing in land, house, gold, silver will not make a big profit, it's better to invest in crypto currency because we can get multiple profits.
I hope that most people can get the money and get out of the market though. Some people that play with stocks don't ever leave it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Cryptocurrencies are like venture ways of making investments. They are too risky. High volatile currencies with no guaranties  from anyone. Real estate stay as the best and stable investment and that’s quite understandable.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
yup truelly but why not we used what we can take advantage right . I mean like cryptocurrencies if you hit a good potentially coin
in just 1 investments you can earn big big if you got and your luck is high. like what happen to salpay at ICO price it was like .4$ per token and in listing it got 1.4 $ hahaha bad luck for me I didnt sell mine hehehe but happy because next time I got the action hehehe.
you list a good investment but crypto is also a good way to earn and invest Grin
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
Silver is the strange investment. Its price is falling all the time. Yes, I will agree that real estate is the good investment, probably the better one that the investment into gold, but if you buy BTC, your profit can   be times higher.

Silver should go back to $60/ounce  Wink
Only a fool is going to invest into silver because this is not very much in demand. People are not ready to buy them at all, not even for decoration purposes. Silver was used way back in 20th century when plastics etc. were not invented.

At present, people are either after gold or diamond among metals. Real estate is also profitable but not more than bitcoin. The time of generating profit is very huge as compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
I think it's better to invest in crypto currency because crypto currency has a lot to its purpose like investing and trading. if investing in land, house, gold, silver will not make a big profit, it's better to invest in crypto currency because we can get multiple profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yes but bitcoin/crypoto is new era, and we are at the beginning of crypto century, so I am sure in nearest future we 'll have people who earned money from crypto industry.

I have other work than posting for people who are mad about Bitcoins. I leave   Smiley

Good luck anyway Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

Silver is the strange investment. Its price is falling all the time. Yes, I will agree that real estate is the good investment, probably the better one that the investment into gold, but if you buy BTC, your profit can   be times higher.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. When you take risk, it is easy to earn double the amount of that or losing all the amount you invest. It's like a gamble right now but I think that this is what will make the cryptos grow and balance as the year pass. This is what the reason why people tend to invest into bitcoin as it is the most profitable investment right now.

Now many people own the project sharing the advertisement in the TV too. In that they clearly mentioned the risky involved in the crypto currencty investment. Here in the forum we all knows that risk in investing crypto currency. I cannot the safest one but can say the best one here.
That is mining, I did not mean the ASIC hardware investment but for a safer side you can invest on the GPU investment because if the bitcoin and other cryptos vanished out also you can resell all the graphic cards back in the local market.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
Investing is for profit in crypto you can be lucky so quickly that you will realize playing with it lets you reap abundant profits, in contrast to the value the existence of the OP mention among other soil and so on for a very long time and it takes our precious time
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

unwanted? it's simple, if you don't like btc close your eyes and try to ignore it. Will se in few years if you can still be able to ignore it Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I think that's because gold, real estates, business and such are common already, like, all people in this world know it. And it's already used as investment for long time.
Unlike bitcoin, who just became popular this last years. Well i know bitcoin and crypto already exist for a long time, but before the value isn't really high, and not people consider it as a great investment.
But world changes now, although not many people know it, we know there's a great investment named crypto currency, and it's safe also great way to earn profits.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I would invest in land on the moon, I am buying every month a new piece of land and I am sure I will become rich soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile. When you take risk, it is easy to earn double the amount of that or losing all the amount you invest. It's like a gamble right now but I think that this is what will make the cryptos grow and balance as the year pass. This is what the reason why people tend to invest into bitcoin as it is the most profitable investment right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Of course, you can invest not only in cryptocurrency, just now it is one of the most profitable directions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Yes but bitcoin/crypoto is new era, and we are at the beginning of crypto century, so I am sure in nearest future we 'll have people who earned money from crypto industry.

I have other work than posting for people who are mad about Bitcoins. I leave   Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley

If you really think bitcoin is unwanted or not required, why are you here in the bitcointalk that really talks about the advantage of bitcoin?

This is Bitcoin discussion forum. Bitcoin has to compete with 7 other well-known investments and businesses that runs the world.

Bitcoin $1 = $1000 in 6 years will bring world attention to Bitcoin when Bitcoin is not used anywhere  Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 119

If you really think bitcoin is unwanted or not required, why are you here in the bitcointalk that really talks about the advantage of bitcoin?
Yes, all that you said above is true, you can invest on that. But investing in bitcoin has a far greater opportunity because you can use bitcoin almost anywhere. And its really to easy carry, unlike house, or gold.
you can even store it in your mind, you just need to remember your private key. And that thing can't be done with savings in the bank.
Then I don't get what you are doing at [Suspicious link removed] are you interested in Bitcoins yourself and if you aren't then you should waste your time here.

Why did Russian President "Vladimir Putin" talk about Bitcoin ?? Does Putin needs Bitcoins ??
Pages:
Jump to: