Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 8. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.

I say Bitcoin and crypto currencies are well disguised HYIPs (High yield investment programs, 10% after 10 days etc..)
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not safe investments because they are still high risk. I invest but I only invest money that I can afford to lose. We don’t know if governments will try to ban Bitcoin or over regulate them. There is also the risk of losing private keys. For these reasons, we should be careful with how much money we put into it.
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Things in bold aren't much different. In all of them you're putting your money into a location, real estate, a nice downtown spot for your business and so on. With cryptocurrencies you're mitigating completely different risks. For instance your land based location will remain fragile to natural disasters, terrorist attacks, military intervention, and in some circumstances it may be impossible to sell. So you can't just pack your bags and leave.
Valuable metals, jewelry, stocks and cryptocurrencies allow you to travel freely. Putting money in banks is the worst possible idea.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

Pages:
Jump to: