Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 4. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
No doubt that the numbers of paltforms that you told here are better for Investment for long term but still here we can see that if we have more active mind and more time to work then we can easily use in field of cryptourrency to make more earnings .
In the field of cryptourrency dump and pump are big so surely we can make big earnings easily ( by equal amount of loss chances ) .
And in the current time most of the people are going toward those things which are sudden way of making money instead of slow earning ways .
But still every intelligent person who made much earnings in this field is now looking and doing business in practical life because lot sir fud and negative news always coming and making distraction from real work .
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

I do not think that banks are so safe now. If I choose between the banks' investments and Bitcoin, I would choose BTC naturally. Another cool investment is real estate.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

well, then why are you still involved in this forum? do not you understand, that we are very contrary to what you think.
we know, in every speculation on crypto is very risky than a real-world investment. but, there are many benefits that I can get than investing in the real world.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It seems to me that Bitcoin in the next 20 years if it remains in place and does not fall is unlikely to be the official currency in Russia because now it is very difficult to do
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
The rich have made money from the land, real estate, gold, silver, stocks, business for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment because it is still at high risk.We do not know whether the government will try to ban Bitcoin or set it up more.There is also the risk of losing private key.For this reason, we must be careful with how much money we put into it.

In 1997, I was thinking of buying a 25 cents per square feet land in an undeveloped area. Today, the country's biggest international airport is coming up within 10 kilometers of that area. The land price now in that area is $110 to $200 per square feet.

That is 440 to 800 times profit in 20 years. 100% supported by governments, investors and banks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257

Crypto currencies can not be compared with those assets which you listed up there. Those assets are centralised and you can hold them but they are not growing as fast as you think and could take forever to reach the hall mark of crypto currencies market cap. I am sure you are just listing them here because you know about them very well. The savings in banks, FD's and all stuff doesn't give you much return (literally 7-8% annually). Thats very less and an average crypto trader would earn that much in a month by just holding the crypto's. Crypto currencies are required because they are unique in their features, they can change the way we see the assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

Those investments you have mention are very hard to obtain this days and the reason why most of the people are turning into bitcoins is because, it was easier and everyone has the capability to earn profit from cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
It is difficult if still a beginner in investment in the form of cryptocurrency if the investor does not know the characteristics of the price movement of the cryptocurrency. The risk of investing using crypto is very risky but if you already know how the right way to make investments then the benefits of investment cryptocurrency will exceed the benefits of other investments.
I agree with you about 7 safest way to invest in our money and its good to do but for land and house need so much money to start it. If we just have $100 then its not enough to start so i will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency.

You will get 3 acres of land for $12,000 in many parts of the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May

I agree with you about 7 safest way to invest in our money and its good to do but for land and house need so much money to start it. If we just have $100 then its not enough to start so i will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Put your money on crypto if you want early profit you see you can earn double of investment in real state but its not really advisable since you can also loss huge money if you dont make the right choice. So investing on real state still the biggest option considering it will last for so long but not that profitable unlike crypto in the same year run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I think good investor will invest in criptocurrency at least 5-10% of his portfolio. Criptocurrency market is very perspective and smart investor will not loose this opportunity
The rich have made money from the land, real estate, gold, silver, stocks, business for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment because it is still at high risk.We do not know whether the government will try to ban Bitcoin or set it up more.There is also the risk of losing private key.For this reason, we must be careful with how much money we put into it.

The last time USA put tariffs/tax on imports, S&P500 fell -20%.

Donald Trump had imposed 25% tariff on steel imports.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
First of all people need to understand that bitcoin is not an investment it was found to be used as a currency without any help of third parties(banks).But people keep using bitcoin for investment because of speculative nature and the price of bitcoin raised from ashes to a huge mountain.But it is not a safe investment like gold or real estate since those can give guaranteed return in long term but when we compare the growth rate of bitcoin to others it will be like a and mountain.So if you really want to make huge profit in short time then investing on crypto currency is the best way.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Activity: 126

Everyone's investment philosophy is not the same, you say of land, houses, gold, silver, the stock market, bank deposit and savings, in addition to the stock market has a certain risk, everything else is very safe, but wait until the return is low.

I invest in cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, because they give me a lot of money, even though it's risky.
Those 7 might be good to some who has big capital like for example the house it requires a big capital when you cash it in and the return of investment is too long.  Stock market - many people had loss their capital. Savings in the bank is safe but it really don't pay interest rather bank are using your money to some extend and the question here who got rich to your savings in the bank? Probably the bank who can control the money you contribute.  Gold and silver you need to be expert to know these kind of businesses.  These businesses might be good if you succeed.

Now Gold is $1350/ounce, Silver $17/ounce and Bitcoin is $10,500
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Those 7 might be good to some who has big capital like for example the house it requires a big capital when you cash it in and the return of investment is too long.  Stock market - many people had loss their capital. Savings in the bank is safe but it really don't pay interest rather bank are using your money to some extend and the question here who got rich to your savings in the bank? Probably the bank who can control the money you contribute.  Gold and silver you need to be expert to know these kind of businesses.  These businesses might be good if you succeed.  These are already here eversince.  When we talk about bitcoin and crypto currencies, these are new invention and ecosystem.  We are thankful to the founders of these digital coins, in fact it helps a lot of people around the world.  It connected to the people around the globe.  When bitcoin started its value last 2009 from zero to millions in 2017, isn't that so amazing to early adopters who enjoyed and become millioners now, good for them.
Yes, you are actually right. Investing in Bitcoin or in any other cryptocurrencies is not a must. There are too many methods for us to generate money. Like in cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely a way to produce money so fast. This just depends on our own knowledge and skills.

"Vitalik Buterin" Ethereum founder also said "“If you're trying to figure out where to store your life savings, traditional assets are still your safest bet". He was saying cryptocurrencies can go to near zero anytime.

https://www.rt.com/business

I think Gold and Silver are traditional assets
Activity: 84
 I always invest in bitkoy. The main thing is to find a normal project. and it's good to get acquainted with it. it is important
Pages:
Jump to: