Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 2. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me gold, real estate, and such businesses are common because everyone in the world has known it since long ago as an investment for a long time. I know that bitcoin and crypto have been around for a long time but before the value is not so high and no one considers it a big investment. This world has changed even though not many people know. There is a large investment called cryptocurrency which is very safe to be able to use large profits. Cool
Activity: 281
Merit: 0
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Because investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has freedom and no single authority controlled it. Investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very profitable even in short or long term nowadays. Also you can start investing even in an small amount. Unlike those 7 safest investment you give that needs bigger capital investment.
Activity: 105
bitcoin is too risky as an investment, but you can't change my mind. bitcoin has many advantages compared to the 7 investments that you mentioned, besides that you don't need large capital to join and I think everyone can join if he has the will to learn.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
There's a lot of investment than bitcoin choose bitcoin because even shoterm I can earn money. I like also bitcoin because even my capital is small it will become big in a short period of time . But the investment that you already mentioned is also good but that is long term.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

No need to explain your thoughts about crypto you can expalin well clearly about the mission and vision of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency.

I suggest to the op of this thread understand well the mission and vision of the bitcoin and crypto for here guidelines to stop making negative impression about bitcoin mission.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Yes, I think the best way of investing is investing it to different ways of investments. What you have mentioned are good investments and I think one of the best investment strategy but only to those who can afford to have that investments. Well, that's OK at least you have share it. These kind of investments are the most stable in terms of the profit you will get compare to just focusing on one investment. It is because when other fails, at least you have other investments to rely on. Your aforementioned investments are very different to each other so it is really a good investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
If you want to invest in Crypto, always remember that you're swimming with sharks, chum.

As I said "it is very dangerous to be with cryptocurrencies". 20% profit a year is very good when you get it for long term.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Thanks for sharing useful information as I consider it really helpful for me. To my mind, this is good news about btc which I consider the best one having a lot of advantages which will help to develop business
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Because it is much more profitable than investing money on real estate, gold or stock and even hotels. And investing in those resources are costly and may fail so in the end you'll end up losing profit. While in bitcoin you just have to buy in the dips then hold and wait for a bullish run then you've gained profit with it's volatility.
But the risk will be even greater in Crypto. you know sometimes prices don't rise for a long time and many laymen will see this as a bad thing and they might do cutlose and bankruptcy. that's the risk that exists in crypto. need people who really know about bitcoin so that the risk decreases and makes that investment very profitable
Activity: 280
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.

All the billionaires/super-rich people have earned money from land, real estates, gold, silver, stocks, businesses  Smiley
there will be a new history, rich people whose wealth surpasses gold investors, land and the like.

hey, i think the world's most expensive commodity is no longer gold or diamond, it's bitcoin.

and I am very confident, in the future bitcoin will become the most expensive commodity in the world beating all the commodities that exist today.
Activity: 80
Investing in gold is really boring. The gold does not excite me. I also want to enjoy as much as earn. for this reason I am in the crypto money markets.
Activity: 77
I think the most persistent investment is gold. but earnings will be low. I think crypto is a more profitable but more risky investment than money. In the middle of both, there are stock investments.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Russia's gold reserves have reached 2100 tonnes with Russian central bank buying 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
I actually invested my profits in crypto into house and lot just because me and my family is living in just an ordinary house made of wood. I want a much decent and stronger one for us to be safe during storm or even in rainy days. My next target would be to buy gold but still hold some crypto just to be diversified all my assets for safety purposes because we don't know what would happen in the near future that is why we should be wise with our assets.
Activity: 238
The number one thing any potential investor has to keep in mind is this:

There are absolutely zero market regulations.

Cryptocurrencies have caught the eye of hedge funds and other large traders. These are people who know all the dirty tricks that are illegal in other markets for a very good reason.

If you want to invest in Crypto, always remember that you're swimming with sharks, chum.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Bitcoins have given highest returns in comparison to all the other forms that you mentioned.
Because bitcoin is so profitable, it contains a lot of risk. We will encounter many cases of fraud, the market reversed leading to losses. You want to earn a profit that requires you to have knowledge of bitcoin

I know bitcoin as great investment.
Yes, it has the risk because the value too volatile.
But it is profitable if you hold it for years so that's why I prefer to hold it rather than short trading.

About knowledge of bitcoin, I don't think so.
It's more about luck and guts when you decide to invest on cryptocurrency !
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Investing in crypto and bitcoin brings a higher return on investment in gold, real estate, or securities. Bitcoin is also a place to store assets very safe. And if everyone thinks price of bitcoin in the future can be up to $ 50k. The profit will be huge.

Bitcoin $6500 is "bitcoin to the moon and back". Just like NASA. Very less buyers and more sellers for Bitcoin at $6000
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Because bitcoin is so profitable, it contains a lot of risk. We will encounter many cases of fraud, the market reversed leading to losses. You want to earn a profit that requires you to have knowledge of bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin
I would say that I am not using bitcoin as the safest or trusted source of investing, I am in here just because I will have an opportunity to hear that are presented nowhere else.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Investing in crypto and bitcoin brings a higher return on investment in gold, real estate, or securities. Bitcoin is also a place to store assets very safe. And if everyone thinks price of bitcoin in the future can be up to $ 50k. The profit will be huge.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
       Bitcoin is a digital asset that is designed to work as currency  but it is a digital ,decentralized currency Bitcoin will be a good investment and we can get profit . There are problems with Bitcoin as a currency since its price is fluctuating that is the price is unstable but fiat currency value is stable  .Bitcoins are stored in wallets it can be stored digitally . We need wallets that offers best combinations, all wallets have its pros and cons .
Pages:
Jump to: