Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ?? - page 3. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Bitcoin and altcoin are attractive investments but very risky!
So it's only for professional investors!
Most of the people involved in the end of 2017 are at risk!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
All of these things are good investment tools. It is not advisable to put all your money in a single one. Divide the amount invested for investment into several different investment tools.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Because it is much more profitable than investing money on real estate, gold or stock and even hotels. And investing in those resources are costly and may fail so in the end you'll end up losing profit. While in bitcoin you just have to buy in the dips then hold and wait for a bullish run then you've gained profit with it's volatility.

not more than 8% Americans have Bitcoins
Activity: 514
●●
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Bitcoin and altcoin not on the list because cryptocurrency still unregulated by government. Beside government regulation, cryptocurrency is high volatile market and its very risky investment. The reason people investing their money on crypto because believe cryptocurrency is future currency

I agree, because the government has not interfered with the prices that have occurred at this time.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'd rather invest in AML BitCoin because this coin cannot be hacked. And the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Bitcoin and altcoin not on the list because cryptocurrency still unregulated by government. Beside government regulation, cryptocurrency is high volatile market and its very risky investment. The reason people investing their money on crypto because believe cryptocurrency is future currency
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Because it is much more profitable than investing money on real estate, gold or stock and even hotels. And investing in those resources are costly and may fail so in the end you'll end up losing profit. While in bitcoin you just have to buy in the dips then hold and wait for a bullish run then you've gained profit with it's volatility.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.

The owner of bitconnect.com got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins
Activity: 336
Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Putting is for benefit in crypto you can be fortunate so rapidly that you will acknowledge playing with it gives you a chance to harvest plenteous benefits, as opposed to the esteem the presence of the OP say among other soil et cetera for quite a while and it requires our valuable investment
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Cyprocurrency is one of the great investments in our generation which is very good for your side since it will raise more income that will helps you a lot in future life and dream.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
it depend on what you want to invest on.. we all know bitcoin and cryptocurrency was not being hold by any government and other investment that you mention about was being hold by government. we want to invest anonymous so by this government cannot track our investment and being tax by government. so yes i will chose to invest onbitcoin cause it was for the best for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Investing in land, houses, gold and silver or even starting your own business are all good options, investing in the stock market or putting your money in a bank is not really a good idea, some people here in the forum are against the idea of banks and if you give them your money you are just feeding them and making the system that you do not like even stronger which is one reason to invest in bitcoin instead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

The difference investing from crypto is that no government has control over your funds. Since most cryptos are decentralized, government has nothing to do from what you have. I woukd rather invest in crypto since this might probably be the future, knowing that more and more are coming to know and discover it. The possibility of gaining more profit is greater than the traditional way of investment. I actually have investment on that kind of means but I don't wabt to miss what this crypto might bring.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
All investment here in crypto are base only on speculation and with high risk like no assurance i think if someone or users here earn then because of that some users also got lose i answer like this because i see a lot of users here lose in their bitcoin journey another thing if btc not move or no one do transaction of course the btc price in market not move too
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Firstly, cryptocurrencies are decentralised. They are not bound to any rules and regulations. Hence these digital currencies provide an alternative to government or bank controlled fiat money.
Another reason for using these cryptos is that they provide good profit gains in a short period of time. Being volatile, they can lead to doubling or more of your initial investments. Also, they make transactions possible throughout the world. Hence, I prefer crypto over land, gold, silver, fixed deposits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

That's right. It's a different kind of currency and market asset that can be used for many different things ranging from trade, investment, holding, and all other ventures that may lead to you earning coins or tokens. And since part of the title of the thread is safety, I am not sure if there is a true blue safe way of earning in this market because the market and its assets are just characterized for their risky nature that it is often moving in a volatile manner where price changes is an everyday thing. The venture you should choose should depend on what you can commit to and what you feel you can earn from.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Those investment are bonded to banks and physical money, cryptos are digital goods, that you "may" want to convert in real money and then in real estates or restaurant or whatever you want! Cryptos are a way of making money for... making more money
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
it is true that the choice of investment type that you mention somewhat more convincing and stable. but to invest there is a huge amount of funds required, for that some people including me choose to invest in bitcoin that can be said to be very profitable. after the fresh funds collected, then the coffers of money will I use for investment elsewhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Among all the forms of investment cryptocurrencies in my opinion are those that have the greatest "scalability" social. They give the chance to make money with air drops, mining and trading when traditional investments are often the prerogative of already wealthy people.
Pages:
Jump to: