Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 28. (Read 30609 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
payment options please? i presume that you will open up credit card payments when rigs are ready to ship?
my opinion is that by 31st March, these prices will be quite excessive for the spec noted. To assure full sales, you will need to provide a range of options for payment to ensure best sales return. please confirm?

When we open to orders our payment options will be:

Bitcoin
Bank/Wire Transfer
Credit/Debit cards

Dispatch on 31st March is a worst case date. We should have the final dispatch date secured and announced by Friday this week, we are aiming for 17th March
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
payment options please? i presume that you will open up credit card payments when rigs are ready to ship?
my opinion is that by 31st March, these prices will be quite excessive for the spec noted. To assure full sales, you will need to provide a range of options for payment to ensure best sales return. please confirm?
bitcoinultra,

is the CC A1 chip the one made by BitMine.ch?

Do you have at the wall power figures available?

Thanks.

spiccioli

Yes the ASIC chips are from Bitmine.

I will post the wall power figures when I have them, it should be Thursday this week
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
bitcoinultra,

is the CC A1 chip the one made by BitMine.ch?

Do you have at the wall power figures available?

Thanks.

spiccioli
i note you have a Scottish company number;

Bitcoin Ultra is a trading name of Jenra Limited (SC462174) registered in the UK.

http://www.companieslist.co.uk/SC462174-jenra-limited

what is your background in regards to your Scottish links please?

Our company was registered last year at the following address:

272 BATH STREET
GLASGOW
SCOTLAND
G2 4JR

They act as a mail forwarding address for us, we only moved into our offices at the beginning of this year

(No Scottish links at all, we are all from Yorkshire  Grin)

fair enough. thanks.
why in dollers?

Although we are based in the UK the market for Bitcoin mining hardware generally quote prices in USD.
Escrow?

Yes we would be happy to accept escrow for a couple of initial orders to prove everything is genuine etc..
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
why in dollers?
Activity: 364

Bitcoin Ultra is a trading name of Jenra Limited (SC462174) registered in the UK.

Our company was registered last year at the following address:

272 BATH STREET
GLASGOW
SCOTLAND
G2 4JR

They act as a mail forwarding address for us, we only moved into our offices at the beginning of this year

(No Scottish links at all, we are all from Yorkshire  Grin)
Who are your partners?

Our manufacturing/design partners are an electronics firm based within a mile of our offices.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

We have worked very closely with our manufacturing partners to reduce the production lead time of all our hardware.
Our enigma range is based on CC A1 28nm ASIC chips

Who are your partners?

After 3 months research and development we are pleased to introduce: www.bitcoinultra.co.uk

We are a UK based limited company who design and manufacture Bitcoin mining hardware.

Our new Enigma range of miners are as follows:

E1 - 750GH/s - $3565
E2 - 1500GH/s - $6750
E3 - 2250GH/s - $9565
E4 - 3000GH/s - $11999

All the above miners will be shipping on or before 31st March 2014 (Hopefully sooner!)

IMPORTANT!!

We are NOT accepting pre-orders!!!

Unlike other mining hardware suppliers, we won't take pre-orders on our products until we can 100% guarantee a delivery date.

About Us:

Our business was founded in November last year, with a primary goal of reinventing the way Bitcoin hardware is purchased. We think the never ending pre-order model is madness, for a market where the ROI calculations change with each difficulty increase.
We have worked very closely with our manufacturing partners to reduce the production lead time of all our hardware.
Our enigma range is based on CC A1 28nm ASIC chips

Company details:

Bitcoin Ultra is a trading name of Jenra Ltd (SC462174) registered in the UK.

Address:
Bitcoin Ultra
Thurnscoe Business Centre
Thurnscoe
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
S63 0BL
United Kingdom

Tel: 01709 242224 (Monday to Friday - 9am til 5pm GMT)

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

Pages:
Jump to: