Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 2. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Wha'ts the other pool?

He's speaking of ozco.in.

My ping will be horrible plus only nmc?

There are other geographic servers to pick from depending on where you are. They also do not do NMC any more which is sad.

Oh then I'm staying here. I want tiny pools with merge mining

best luck my friend, i've always had a soft spot for bitparking so I hope your luck picks up soon, you really do deserve a few 2% rounds.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Wha'ts the other pool?

There are other geographic servers to pick from depending on where you are. They also do not do NMC any more which is sad.

Oh then I'm staying here. I want tiny pools with merge mining
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Wha'ts the other pool?

Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Looks like that Ixcoin update messed up something with stratum proxies. Ever since the outage last night, I'm getting nothing but H-not-zero rejects on my Pi if I run it through my desktop's proxy.
legendary

Wha'ts the other pool?

Wha'ts the other pool?

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
My favorite pool. The long rounds don't bother me at all.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
seemingly IXCOIN is the new BTC for BitParking

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6047525

Angry

ps. that 40TH pool i was telling you about, found yet another block in under 2 days.

Wha'ts the other pool?
seemingly IXCOIN is the new BTC for BitParking

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6047525

Angry

ps. that 40TH pool i was telling you about, found yet another block in under 2 days.
at 50TH and current difficulty, we should be seeing blocks cracked in around 5 or 6 days (estimation)
I've moved to another DGM pool who have 40TH and are getting regular blocks every 4-5 days.

i'm not averse to waiting for payouts, but it has to acknowledged, 365hours is not good.  Cry

Agreed. It's not good to completely miss a difficulty change interval. It is with the realm of regular (bad) luck - you can find similar patterns in Eligius' block history (compare number of shares/luck instead of time), but more transparency with the pool and operator here would give me a better feeling about adding hash, not that I have a tremendous amount hashing to begin with. Also, the DGM estimate is still off, which I think scares a lot of people away.

Unfortunately, if you apply knowledge of the gambler's fallacy to this pool, it is very easy to become discouraged.
Activity: 297
Merit: 30
CDF is at 93% as I post this
So this isn't the longest round ever.  At least not yet!
hodl!
legendary
Yes reassurance would be nice. I feel obligated to keep morale up when it's not my job
at 50TH and current difficulty, we should be seeing blocks cracked in around 5 or 6 days (estimation)
I've moved to another DGM pool who have 40TH and are getting regular blocks every 4-5 days.

i'm not averse to waiting for payouts, but it has to acknowledged, 365hours is not good.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
legendary
Oh then I'm sure you've got months
legendary
1) Records are meant to be broken... hopefully hash rate will increase, but for now seeing longer duration is a sign of "growth"

2) How long before we need to have our miners switched to the new instructions?  week, month, year?  Anyone e-mail bitparking yet?

Perhaps someone can either e-mail them, and post here, or they can post here.

I'll e-mail this weekend if no one else has time.

Probably months but swap the hostname now, takes a second

Heh, for 15 machines?  In addition, I've outsourced some machines to a local company who is operating them in a data center for me... I've also outsourced access to the machines, so I have to engage others = more time... heh

I can drive to the data center myself, but would prefer to utilize the people I've got assigned for this Smiley  hence, what I'm paying them for.
legendary
1) Records are meant to be broken... hopefully hash rate will increase, but for now seeing longer duration is a sign of "growth"

2) How long before we need to have our miners switched to the new instructions?  week, month, year?  Anyone e-mail bitparking yet?

Probably months but swap the hostname now, takes a second
legendary

legendary
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
is this gonna get us a block? once every 6 months or so, would be nice  Angry
sorry but with no input on this thread from the pool-op, no apologies for the length of time we've been hashing without a block and no blocks for a record amount of time. I'm over on another DGM pool now. have fun folks and enjoy my dust.
You expect someone to apologize for random luck (or lack thereof)?

no but some contact would be nice. i have no expectations where bitparking is concerned.

Looking back at the stats, it appears to be a pool of where once your in, your in and it should even itself out.

I've been mining here for two weeks now with my 200GHS and could have made elsewhere but I'm in it now for the foreseeable future. If I jump now I'd be even worse off.
Pages:
Jump to: