Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 7. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Yeah don't be short sighted
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This block is starting to get to the point of insanity. I live being able to merge mine here but not like this. This ends up costing me money.

Nah it adds up

It does, but it requires you to overcome a lot of learned fallacies like those about statistics and luck. I can multiply my accumulated shares for this round by BTCGuild PPS and see more than three times the earnings as the DGM estimate says I will get for this round. I would have those earnings now instead of still waiting for a payout. On the surface that's pretty damning, but the only way I'll actually not receive those earnings-over-time is to leave now and miss the shorter rounds that will eventually follow this one.
legendary
This block is starting to get to the point of insanity. I live being able to merge mine here but not like this. This ends up costing me money.

Nah it adds up
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I think OP should change dgm 0% to 1,5 % as i think thats the right one? At least for bitcoin-part. And that 9 th/s also to 27-30th/s.

btw: what it would say when cgminer says BLOCK! ? does that mean i found a block or what? It doesnt show that on the pools Im mining at...

when cgminer says BLOCK it means your workers were too busy having lunch and missed it. dock their wages.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

I think OP should change dgm 0% to 1,5 % as i think thats the right one? At least for bitcoin-part. And that 9 th/s also to 27-30th/s.

btw: what it would say when cgminer says BLOCK! ? does that mean i found a block or what? It doesnt show that on the pools Im mining at...
Eligius had an unlucky block with 16,569,351,184 shares last week. Here's to hoping our glass is at least half full.

we are HaRdCoRe

Shocked
legendary
I just joined the pool today. I am not adding much, but I guess every bit helps.

Thank you
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I just joined the pool today. I am not adding much, but I guess every bit helps.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Remember, for those with the know-how to use them, there are completely free scripts you can use:

https://github.com/youse/bitparking-mailer will notify you of hashrate drops and block solves.

and

https://bitbucket.org/pankkake/autommpool by pankkake will cash out coins for you.
Activity: 168
Eligius had an unlucky block with 16,569,351,184 shares last week. Here's to hoping our glass is at least half full.
i been parked so long my battery has drained.  Undecided anyone got jump-leads to crack this block?

and the missus is asking where are her tulips.
Activity: 78
Request: please add HunterCoin (HUC). Bounty is offered for the first major SHA256 pool https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhuc-huntercoin-worlds-first-decentralized-gameworld-on-the-blockchain-435170

This coin accepts scrypt PoW (merged or not) and sha256d PoW (merged or not) and includes a blockchain-backed game.

+1
Activity: 161
Im new to this. As what comes to this API thing, what would it take to write a script on my own that just read the hashrate from the site. Never did any "online" related coding but some small things in the past that even worked.

Mouse macro record perhaps, refresh on the site, then copy hahsrate and append on the file? This isnt the first time miner goes down during the night...

Nick's bitmonitor works for this, i'm sure it will be launched after this round finishes, then you can register. I find it extremely helpful. I had a few blades go down after a psu dumped, jst the other night (4am) - I was up outta bed and hashing again by 5am. certainly worth the small fee to be notified.

everyone should be able to register at https://bitmonitor.usr.io if you can not let me know. Everything in Beta, but all tested and works except for block finds since well, we have not found one to test.
legendary
Request: please add HunterCoin (HUC). Bounty is offered for the first major SHA256 pool https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhuc-huntercoin-worlds-first-decentralized-gameworld-on-the-blockchain-435170

This coin accepts scrypt PoW (merged or not) and sha256d PoW (merged or not) and includes a blockchain-backed game.

Yes please
Activity: 77

Im new to this. As what comes to this API thing, what would it take to write a script on my own that just read the hashrate from the site. Never did any "online" related coding but some small things in the past that even worked.

Mouse macro record perhaps, refresh on the site, then copy hahsrate and append on the file? This isnt the first time miner goes down during the night...

Nick's bitmonitor works for this, i'm sure it will be launched after this round finishes, then you can register. I find it extremely helpful. I had a few blades go down after a psu dumped, jst the other night (4am) - I was up outta bed and hashing again by 5am. certainly worth the small fee to be notified.

temen1 is the correct, and Im hashing i think. kncminer saturn 2 modules (10% elsewhere at the moment). But so I need to make new username with bitmonitor allowed?

ask nick. i believe it's still in beta, until a block is found.
temen1 is the correct, and Im hashing i think. But so I need to make new username with bitmonitor allowed?
Pages:
Jump to: