Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 6. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

And almost right at 50% just the way it should be Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Yay we fucked this block

miner with only a little more than 100GH cracked it too. BitParking rules.

Ooh got a nice bonus

Heh, they found one last month, too!  Gotta check what software they are running Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Yay we fucked this block

Ooh got a nice bonus
Yay we fucked this block

legendary
Yay we fucked this block
the length of this round is becoming ridiculous now.  Undecided
anyone know folks who can jump in with some hashing power to help crack this block?

haha, yeah, only 9 hours until two weeks!  That's an entire difficulty change...

We got this

I needed your energy bitpop!  Thanks!

I use emergen-c for these times

PARTY TIME!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Hmmm...website no worky.
legendary
anyone know folks who can jump in with some hashing power to help crack this block?

haha, yeah, only 9 hours until two weeks!  That's an entire difficulty change...

We got this

I use emergen-c for these times
legendary

We got this

legendary

We got this
legendary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I think OP should change dgm 0% to 1,5 % as i think thats the right one? At least for bitcoin-part. And that 9 th/s also to 27-30th/s.

btw: what it would say when cgminer says BLOCK! ? does that mean i found a block or what? It doesnt show that on the pools Im mining at...

when cgminer says BLOCK it means your workers were too busy having lunch and missed it. dock their wages.

LOL
it could be worse....

ahhhrg... cmon bitparking... find that block before the end of February...

12 days in... think positively, by the time we get to 28 days later all the zombies will be dead  Grin
Activity: 399
ahhhrg... cmon bitparking... find that block before the end of February...
EEEEK!

^the hangover from the party i guess.
This block is starting to get to the point of insanity. I live being able to merge mine here but not like this. This ends up costing me money.

Nah it adds up

It does, but it requires you to overcome a lot of learned fallacies like those about statistics and luck. I can multiply my accumulated shares for this round by BTCGuild PPS and see more than three times the earnings as the DGM estimate says I will get for this round. I would have those earnings now instead of still waiting for a payout. On the surface that's pretty damning, but the only way I'll actually not receive those earnings-over-time is to leave now and miss the shorter rounds that will eventually follow this one.

Bitparking rocks. it's a proper mining rollercoaster. I love it.
rolling on for a 12-day round, man that's totally unique. give it a day or so and SPRING WILL HAVE SPRUNG.

:0)

Party time!
Pages:
Jump to: