Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 3. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
is this gonna get us a block? once every 6 months or so, would be nice  Angry
sorry but with no input on this thread from the pool-op, no apologies for the length of time we've been hashing without a block and no blocks for a record amount of time. I'm over on another DGM pool now. have fun folks and enjoy my dust.
You expect someone to apologize for random luck (or lack thereof)?

no but some contact would be nice. i have no expectations where bitparking is concerned.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
sorry but with no input on this thread from the pool-op, no apologies for the length of time we've been hashing without a block and no blocks for a record amount of time. I'm over on another DGM pool now. have fun folks and enjoy my dust.
You expect someone to apologize for random luck (or lack thereof)?
There is news posted on the site today.  Sharing here since I didn't see it posted.

2014-04-01
    The domain name for the pool has changed to the shorter mmpool.org address. The instructions and addresses for mining have been updated to this effect. The old domain name will continue to redirect for some time so there is no immediate need to change already configured equipment. Email for support is now [email protected].

Activity: 297
Merit: 30
There is news posted on the site today.  Sharing here since I didn't see it posted.

2014-04-01
    The domain name for the pool has changed to the shorter mmpool.org address. The instructions and addresses for mining have been updated to this effect. The old domain name will continue to redirect for some time so there is no immediate need to change already configured equipment. Email for support is now [email protected].

Dont sway now

we had better see a 2% block next up!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
this is harsh.  Undecided

yep, new records... sign of "growth?"  just keep swimming... just keep swimming...
this is harsh.  Undecided
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
block... i want you so bad!
is this pool ok for my mini 180gh rate?

Yep, that would rank you about 35th out of the 600+ miners at this pool.

higher than me  Cool BP is a solid pool.
legendary

Yep, that would rank you about 35th out of the 600+ miners at this pool.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Hi, i received couple of antminers some time ago and they have been mining exlusively at bitparking=) Cloth-storage room is getting a bit hot but i installed a fan to air-conditioning outlet pushing hot air outside. Wife doesnt understand this whole thing, best thing is that i have managed to reserve whole cloth-storage room for my "hobbies", including synths and amiga-related stuff (I live in the past must admit) The door has to be still open though. Long block-period is quite annoying as to say at least but I think i will stick with bitparking for now.

Couple of bee-eers jiihay =)

don't worry about long round duration, it evens itself out  Wink

Yep yep!

Also, not sure where you live, but I was able to show my wife lower natural gas bills this winter due to bitcoin miners.

She's starting to believe Smiley
Hi, i received couple of antminers some time ago and they have been mining exlusively at bitparking=) Cloth-storage room is getting a bit hot but i installed a fan to air-conditioning outlet pushing hot air outside. Wife doesnt understand this whole thing, best thing is that i have managed to reserve whole cloth-storage room for my "hobbies", including synths and amiga-related stuff (I live in the past must admit) The door has to be still open though. Long block-period is quite annoying as to say at least but I think i will stick with bitparking for now.

don't worry about long round duration, it evens itself out  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

edit:Is there cdf-statistics to be seen for bitparking somewhere?
I think we need to update the title of the thread here don't we?  Kiss

just a "bit"  Wink

ah well, it won't stop me partying.  Grin
I reckon we should run a book on round length, who's going to give me odds on a 300hr round?
legendary

just a "bit"  Wink
legendary
Another block, yay!
Too bad BTC withdrawals not working for me!
Message "Withdraw facility for this coin is temporarily down"

That'll happen from time to time, but usually works within 12-24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: