Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 8. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi again

Noticed that miner had mysteriously restarted at the morning and pool management strategy was changed etc.

Now i tried that bitmonitor site but it just says user not found in database, its the same for real username and for obsfuscated username.

Do i need to register somewhere or what to do.

Also if someone know if kncminer has any bootlog etc or cgminer that would be helpful. Starting to think that my miner has been hijacked for couple of hours  Huh

http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/temen

is this you^ if so, you're not hashing.

bitmonitor was designed by nicksmith, you need to register seperately for that one.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi again

Noticed that miner had mysteriously restarted at the morning and pool management strategy was changed etc.

Now i tried that bitmonitor site but it just says user not found in database, its the same for real username and for obsfuscated username.

Do i need to register somewhere or what to do.

Also if someone know if kncminer has any bootlog etc or cgminer that would be helpful. Starting to think that my miner has been hijacked for couple of hours  Huh

I wish I had the money to buy every miner i can get my hands on to but for now its as it is... otherwise bitparking would be among the top pools Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Everyone point your miner to Bitparking, NOW!

I think if bitparking won every usb-stick miner to its side then it would start to grow steadily!

Sadly people are dumb. They like smaller more frequent payments
Everyone point your miner to Bitparking, NOW!

I think if bitparking won every usb-stick miner to its side then it would start to grow steadily!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
We are losing hash rate again.  These long rounds are killing me.  Makes it look like expensive gear is not making money.
I think pool needs atleast to double in size as these long rounds tax hash-rate too much. How to attract more?!

I think merge mining is otherwise great

the name of the pool might be a dead giveaway but - bitPARKING...
even when it double's in size, it'll still earn us btc's in the same manner.
 Cool
I think pool needs atleast to double in size as these long rounds tax hash-rate too much. How to attract more?!

I think merge mining is otherwise great
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

http://bitmonitor.usr.io

You can get alerts for hash issues, hash recovery, block finds, system will auto payout your coins owed at the levels you define and also alert. All alerts via SMS and/or email, SMS to all countries supported. Could also just be used for auto payout of coins with no alerts if you like. Let me know of issues and I will fix I am unsure on the block alerts, it works in my mind, but need some block finds to actually test it.

I can't register...

fixed
legendary
HODL MNIE

All right, bitpop, you broke it loose last time with this comment. How about another? Smiley

HODL LIFESTYLE is about destroying private keys
I MINE DIRECTLY TO 1111111111111111111114oLvT2
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL MNIE

All right, bitpop, you broke it loose last time with this comment. How about another? Smiley

You can get alerts for hash issues, hash recovery, block finds, system will auto payout your coins owed at the levels you define and also alert. All alerts via SMS and/or email, SMS to all countries supported. Could also just be used for auto payout of coins with no alerts if you like. Let me know of issues and I will fix I am unsure on the block alerts, it works in my mind, but need some block finds to actually test it.

I can't register...

it's still in beta, contact the dev nicksmith
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206

I can't register...
legendary
Activity: 1630

Thanks for the help so far, could use one or two more testers!

would like to help you testing
Obfuscated Name   0dfd19ac

can you also do email notification?

feel free to pm me

Thanks I sent you a PM, also I added email alerts now. I think the system is ready for anyone to test now.

I really think you should just add free email and sms.

Email is easy to do, for sms most places you can do phone number@cell phone provider
legendary
Should the first post be changed to show 34Th/s as this would be more inviting to new people?

make it one petahash and we're there  Grin

yes please change

pool should stay small but its currently too small
Should the first post be changed to show 34Th/s as this would be more inviting to new people?

make it one petahash and we're there  Grin
forgive me being a noob, how is the pool luck calculated? it's now becoming another long round and luck is showing at 110...  what does this mean?

CDF is a much better number to look at than "luck" which can vary from pool to pool on what they even mean by the word. The CDF you can think of as the probability a block would have been found given the current difficulty and number of shares that have been submitted to the pool.

Right now, the pool CDF is 62.73%. So given the amount of work done since the last block, there was a 62.73% the pool would have found the block by now.

50% CDF is the median (half of all blocks found should be < 50% and half > 50% with a large enough sample size), 63.2% is the average.

Remember no longer how long the current round has been it has no effect on the odds of finding a block. The purpose of calculating the graphing things like the CDF of rounds is so the pool can be analyzed to be sure there's not something wrong with it.

When a round goes really long and has a CDF of 95%, it's annoying, but 5% of all blocks will end up at or higher than 95%. 1% of all blocks will end up at 99% or higher. But on the other hand, 5% will end up at 5% or lower and 1% will end up at 1% or lower.

thanks roy, that makes sense.
Pages:
Jump to: