Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 76. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
300 baud goodness...yummy.
Yeah, it's been a rough patch, plus I0coin has left the building and IXcoin fading fast...sigh.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
is the pool down now I have a load of timeouts trying to connect

My backup pool has been running about 15% of the time over the past 24 hours.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Its ok can connect again Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
is the pool down now I have a load of timeouts trying to connect
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Drat! Just when there was talk of fixing I0coin.
If memory and resource consumption is reduced it can be re-added.
Drat! Just when there was talk of fixing I0coin.
legendary
Pool is back up. i0coin mining is now disabled. The pool is no longer running the i0coin daemon. All existing user balances will be sent to their registered addresses over the next week.
legendary
Oops, we're down. Coming back up shortly.
legendary
The pool is merge mining the alt-coins again. There was a restart a few minutes ago to enable this.

Thanks for keeping us updated!  Happy Thanksgiving!
legendary
The pool is merge mining the alt-coins again. There was a restart a few minutes ago to enable this.
legendary
There was a restart a few minutes ago while I switched off merge mining temporarily. This means that no alt chains are currently being mined. You are however still being paid as normal for the alt chain shares out of pool reserves. This is a temporary situation (about 24-48 hours) while I monitor stales to see if its a particular alt chain causing issues. I'll slowly being them back one by one while monitoring the stales.
legendary
Yep! Same here, just switched back yesterday, no problems so far!

heh, I was doing ok up until the past 24 hours.  Now it's been a little slow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yep! Same here, just switched back yesterday, no problems so far!
legendary
Mine hashing rate has been dipping as well throughout the course of the past few days.
Thanks, I'm investigating. There may be some down time during restarts while I tweak things.

Everything's been working great the past 24 hours!
legendary
Mine hashing rate has been dipping as well throughout the course of the past few days.
Thanks, I'm investigating. There may be some down time during restarts while I tweak things.

Rock on.  thanks!  I'm not too worries.  It's been slow, but still running for the most part. 

I'm also testing out a USB Hub which was working great at the beginning, but slowing down just a bit now (after about 7 days).

I have 7 BFL Singles in one 13-port USB Hub.
legendary
legendary
Anyone else having connection problems? I'm having intermittent issues which is causing my miner to switch pools too often, bringing down my hashrate. The website seems to be working fine, just the mining node itself is periodically going offline for me.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Anyone else having connection problems? I'm having intermittent issues which is causing my miner to switch pools too often, bringing down my hashrate. The website seems to be working fine, just the mining node itself is periodically going offline for me.
Activity: 437
I want to come back to your pool but I've been getting 5% or more stales for the last several months. I believe you said it was due to iocoin client. If so can you just disable it?
Pages:
Jump to: