Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 12. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
I think the owner is taking a loss to help us still

I disagree.  The DGM payouts are close to the 25 BTC plus expenses rewards.  The estimated payouts are just funkily displayed.

It's been that way for a few weeks now.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I think the owner is taking a loss to help us still
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

This round is longer than the last but my estimated payout is quite a bit less still.  Is this due to the difficulty increase or is something else going on?

Dgm is like that, it also carries over credits even if you stop mining

I mined here quite a bit with my GPU's 5 or 6 months ago or whenever that was, so I am sort of used to the DGM.  But I have only been back for this round and the previous one.  I did get in on the previous round from almost right at the start.  But what seems off to me is that for the previous round I started at zero and still got a higher payout than I am at for this round where I did not start at zero and where I have been mining longer.  This is not how I recall DGM working.  A longer round always equaled a higher payout.  Although back then the difficulty jumps were not so steep which is why I was wondering if that had something to do with it.

I hadn't noticed this.  Maybe outages are responsible for the low DGM estimate I am seeing?

It seems like the DGM payment estimate is about half of what it ends up actually paying out.  I don't understand how it works, but I'm ok with the payouts overall.

Oh geez that better not be the case for me.  My estimate is already not very impressive for this round.  For the first round I was in (the one prior to this one) my payout was exactly what the estimate was (or at least very, very close since I didn't actually see it end). 

Payout is HIGHER

Oooooooh.  Well that could well explains it.  If my first estimate was about equal to my payout but now my estimate is about half of the payout then the payout would be closer to what I remember for this pool.  My current estimate is only something like 80% of what my first round payout was.  But this round is already about 20 hours longer.  So if the payout was around twice the estimate then it would be higher than the first round as I would expect.

Another thing that might not encourage new people to join this pool is the 9TH in the thread title.  I notice the other pools update that and bitparking hasn't in a while.  It makes it look smaller than it is.  I came back here with my "too little too late ASICs" because I remember liking it when I was GPU mining.
legendary
I wish stupid newbies would use this pool instead of scammer ghash
legendary

This round is longer than the last but my estimated payout is quite a bit less still.  Is this due to the difficulty increase or is something else going on?

I mined here quite a bit with my GPU's 5 or 6 months ago or whenever that was, so I am sort of used to the DGM.  But I have only been back for this round and the previous one.  I did get in on the previous round from almost right at the start.  But what seems off to me is that for the previous round I started at zero and still got a higher payout than I am at for this round where I did not start at zero and where I have been mining longer.  This is not how I recall DGM working.  A longer round always equaled a higher payout.  Although back then the difficulty jumps were not so steep which is why I was wondering if that had something to do with it.

I hadn't noticed this.  Maybe outages are responsible for the low DGM estimate I am seeing?

It seems like the DGM payment estimate is about half of what it ends up actually paying out.  I don't understand how it works, but I'm ok with the payouts overall.

Oh geez that better not be the case for me.  My estimate is already not very impressive for this round.  For the first round I was in (the one prior to this one) my payout was exactly what the estimate was (or at least very, very close since I didn't actually see it end). 

Payout is HIGHER

Exactly, I look at it as perhaps they are showing low estimated payouts to make sure people don't feel like they are overpromised or anything.

I'm ok with underpromise, overdeliver, but it seems like a large descrepancy, which may scare new miners away.

As for the pool outages, my monitors check every 10 minutes, and I only got one e-mail in the middle of the night, which means I believe the pool was down for less than 19 minutes over night at some point, and back up & running just fine.
legendary

Payout is HIGHER
legendary

legendary

Yup I have no clue but very nice!
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
bitcoin afficionado
Pool down for you as well ?
legendary
legendary

legendary
legendary
BEST POOL

ghash will burn in hell soon

now yayo come down :/
legendary
HEY IT'S STILL PENDING!!!

Hey it's still the weekend... go do something fun Smiley

I know I need blow money :/

Sounds like it!
legendary

I know I need blow money :/
legendary

legendary
legendary
Best pool ever! Please auto payment
See the post above yours Wink That's what my project does, ask for payments if the amounts are high enough.
However not everyone might have access to a machine to run it, true.

I'll send you groupcoin post add
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: