Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
The most important thing that brought the Altcoins - this is smart contacts. At the same time, Ethereum became a pioneer. At present, every blockchain has a smart contract. Bitcoin remained the great founder of crypto, digital gold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
the one born here is still the first bitcoin, because his role in cyptocerunncy is always there no matter what the market conditions are, so after bitcoin, born is the name of the altcoin that acts as a helper in every bitcoin task
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 05:32:09 AM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?
Altcoins are diverse and more decentralized than bitckin. therefore i5s is now easy trade it within the trading center.there are altcoins out there which are more active than the rest.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 01, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
Many altcoin are constantly growing despite market downturn, which is the quality altcoin, the most potent altcoin, but to choose these coins requires you to have analytical knowledge.
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 05:16:47 AM
in short, any disadvantage of bitcoin is the advantages of altcoin, each generation of blockchain is created to solve problem due to the previous version. newer coin certainly better in terms of technology.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 04:44:33 AM
Indeed, to me the main advantage I see is that they can offer a higher level of increment when Bitcoin moons. For example, Bitcoin may give you a 2% green in 24 hours however a decent alt can give you around 10+ % in that same 24 hours, yet it joins a hazard that is the reason we generally exhortation Bitcoin to be a first decision and after that you play out your pursuit a long time before choosing an altcoin.
Altcoin can even give you 100% to 200% profit quickly if large investors pump coins. especially if in the long run, a decent Altcoin can increase very far from the previous price, for example ETH, which used to be only a few dollars but at the end of last year it could reach more than $ 1000. so investing in Altcoin is great if you can choose and analyze it with correct.
Activity: 206
October 01, 2018, 03:53:13 AM
Indeed, to me the main advantage I see is that they can offer a higher level of increment when Bitcoin moons. For example, Bitcoin may give you a 2% green in 24 hours however a decent alt can give you around 10+ % in that same 24 hours, yet it joins a hazard that is the reason we generally exhortation Bitcoin to be a first decision and after that you play out your pursuit a long time before choosing an altcoin.
Activity: 504
October 01, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

With alt coins, if you tons of features to choose from if you dig deep enough to a variety of tokens to choose from this huge pool of alt coins. You can also buy most alt coins at a fairly cheaper price compared to bitcoins and they're highly potential to become the next bitcoin killer.
Activity: 465
October 01, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
The advantage of altcoin is that it is made so that it is often applied to modern technologies. In addition, because altcoin is relatively low in value at the beginning, it can be beneficial to invest properly. huge leap. These are the reasons often invest in altcoin.
Activity: 140
October 01, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
Most Altcoin exchanges have a mobile app. The only thing that users have to do is scan a given product’s QR Code and then they pay automatically. Every transaction is thoroughly described in their account history. There are no hidden fees or transfer taxes. It is time to forget about the lousy signing-up process and the subsequent swiping of the debit or credit card, typing in a PIN or placing a virtual signature, and then waiting for approval. The future is here!
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
The main advantage is that they are an alternative to BTC, they give a wide choice of different coins for each investor and user. Of course, this option of investment is more risky, but in the long term it has the potential much more if it is possible to choose suitable coins.

I see that black market transactions are still mostly used only BTC is the only payment method, I occasionally encounter some transactions that accept other methods such as Dash or Zcash. So in my opinion BTC is still more practical than the current altcoin
When the prices are high enough Altcoin and generate a lot more development being the biggest advantage with having the Altcoin. In addition Altcoin will be very beneficial by trading for now.
 developing Altcoin ability capable of making it being one that continues to support its growth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
October 01, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

each altcoin has another purpose and another project. some of them are just tokens some of them are coins. some of them are a unique blockchain solution that provides better blockchains for us. so you can not genaralise it like that.
Activity: 686
October 01, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
The benefits of Altcoin cannot be ascertained the amount you will receive until the sale token ends because token sale has a large influence on how much you get the Altcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 01, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
I see the functions of Altcoins DOGE and NPXS if the two coins are very cheap for artbitration.
If Bitcoin requires 50,000 satosih then the NPXS and DOGE may be around 100 NPXS or around 2,200 Satoshi.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 12:31:14 AM
Its speed is difficult for Altcoins to accept because many altcoins have transfer rates that exceed the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin requires some confirmation to arrive at the destination wallet, but with altcoins only a little confirmation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
Seklias I know that altcoin is very much interested because the exchange process is faster than bitcoin.

It's true like that because Bitcoin requires some confirmation to arrive at the destination wallet.

But Altcoins has a fast start, for example TRON.
Tron has good speed for transactions, you can try it on the local exchange and send it to the Singapore Exchange.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
The main advantage for most traders when working with altcoins is precisely their speculative component - wide opportunities for earnings on trade. Although there is another advantage - good speed and convenience of transactions. Moreover, now it's getting harder to get the BTC, altcoins can become a profitable alternative.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
Infrastructure for walking altcoin is ready, it should not be built from scratch. Therefore it turns out that some alternative currencies built on a block of flats are capable of overtaking bitcoins
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
It seems like a lot of difference between bitcoin and altcoin. I am a beginner who still has very little knowledge about cryptocurrency. So I don't know what to answer about your question. What is certain is that I will continue to learn to learn knowledge about this. Seklias I know that altcoin is very much interested because the exchange process is faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
All the altcoins have their own type of advantage.
They are created to meet the needs of new things, It can be created to make a single one solution or for multiple solutions as other coins cannot do.
Pages:
Jump to: