Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 3. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:17:46 AM
Altcoins have more volatility and unlike Btc some of them can grow several times. But do not forget that they can also fall several times.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
The main advantages of altcoins that I can think of includea the following:
Altcoin has more profitable mining
Altcoin usually improve anonymity
Altcoin usually increases numbers of function
Altcoin has high trade speed due to the use of improved algorithms
Altcoin is versatile in nature etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
At once it is necessary to take into account obvious lacks of work with altcoins. They are a rather risky option for investment. Their choice is very large, and many of them are almost useless, except for speculation. But in the future they have a higher potential compared to BTC, there are opportunities to find a coin with very rapid growth.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 03:23:09 PM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?
In order to answer this question it is necessary to understand that all altcoins are different and investments in them will also give different results. Some investments will bring losses, some investments will bring a much larger profit than bitcoin ... because everything depends on the project that creates this altcoin.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
I believe that altcoins are better bitcoins because they have more transaction speed and have more functions.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
The main advantage is that they are an alternative to BTC, they give a wide choice of different coins for each investor and user. Of course, this option of investment is more risky, but in the long term it has the potential much more if it is possible to choose suitable coins.

I see that black market transactions are still mostly used only BTC is the only payment method, I occasionally encounter some transactions that accept other methods such as Dash or Zcash. So in my opinion BTC is still more practical than the current altcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
The main advantage of the altcoins is that they grow in price faster then Bitcoin. But altcoins also fall faster then btc... 
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
The main advantage is that they are an alternative to BTC, they give a wide choice of different coins for each investor and user. Of course, this option of investment is more risky, but in the long term it has the potential much more if it is possible to choose suitable coins.
Activity: 350
September 06, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
In fact, the topic is very extensive. So once all the benefits and do not tell. To begin with, the choice of altcoins available today is simply enormous. Each of them offers its own service and technology of work. They may appear to be the same, but they are actually different. I like the variety of options, fast transactions and a developed alternative community.
Activity: 89
September 05, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
altcoin was created to compete with bitcoin.  Because postpartum delivery is so late altcoin has many advantages compared to bitcoin.  altcoin is an alternate for bitcoin as it improves and addresses the disadvantages of bitcoin protocol.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
The advantages of each altcoin must be different. depending on the initial purpose of their project. usually the coin will affect the continuity of the project or it can also get benefits and benefits if we hold the coin. The point is back again to the project they use coins for what.
Activity: 150
September 05, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
The advantage lies in scalability (in some altcoins it is several times higher than in bitcoin). Also the introduction of innovative functions such as smart contracts.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
The main advantage is possibility to apply innovations. Right now, the are of Security Tokens is going to begin. A great example of those, would be Corl.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL is based on a profit-sharing model where investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 175
September 05, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
In my opinion, it is a very fast transaction and you can trade in the short term and to make a big profit. some coin has a good profitable for the long/short term.
Activity: 166
September 05, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
Some altcoins are better than bitcoin. But bitcoin has one main advantage-capitalization. No altcoin has such a large capitalization as bitcoin.
I think that the situation has a lot to do with the amount of people that want to use a coin for a specific thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
I think altcoin should have a lot of advantages and overcome the weakness of bitcoin. Such as fast, secure and low cost
  There are many coins that have a small price. This is their main advantage. In the rest they lose. Rarely can you increase your balance. Shocked
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
It's cheaper than bitcoin and can choose an altcoin that can be bought on the exchange. altcoin has the potential to experience high increases and fast transactions.
Activity: 101
September 05, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
The new altcoins which are coming to market today are based on better technology and algorithms than the old coins. They have better transaction fees, transaction fees is also low and they provide many features like Privcy and stealth address etc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
What are the main differences between altcoins and bitcoins? First of all, these are risks and profits. Altcoins give the opportunity to earn much more than bitcoins, but the risks are much higher. This is the main difference.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Altcoin does have many advantages when compared to Bitcoin.
One of the advantages of ALtcoin is the altcoin transfer speed is faster than Bitcoin.
bitcoin is certainly cheaper in price but the coin specifications are good while Bitcoin is very expensive for investment.
I think altcoin is better than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is only in popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: