Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 77. (Read 177716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Are your cards branded in Advcash logo?  Or it comes with the card issuer design?

I have their card. It comes with their unique advcash logo. Besides some issues, it always worked fine. Let's face it. This is a new business introducing a new kind of service, and all of these startup's tend to have some issues at their beginnings. so let's give them some time, cause I really believe they are doing a great job!

Just one mention for the ADVcash support:

You should at least try to be more communicative with your customers and present them with an excellence customer support. That way, you will be able to establish a more confident approach with customers. Then, they will easily cooperate and understand the problems you are trying to solve.

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Are your cards branded in Advcash logo?  Or it comes with the card issuer design?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This Message I received from advcash after I create a ticket after 2 days

Hello,

(Please wait until we get an update about this from our Bitcoin provider. We are waiting till they fix a technical issue on their side. You can either wait till this is fixed, or have your BTC refunded to you.)

and I replay I want refund and give them the address but no replay from my Ticket

It takes too long to fix any thing or replay to my Ticket

We wish we could help you here, but it does not really depend on us in any way. We are waiting for our provider to do all that.

Its your provider its your problem , I sent to advcash the money and they didn't put it in my wallet , you must make a refund to me and fix your website problems and you said the support not slow but the reality they are very slow to replay on any ticket and they just talk and didn't fix anything

Refunds are processed by the same Bitcoin provider as everything else. What exactly do you expect us to do? We are caught in this just like everyone else. Everybody has technical problems from time to time. Please just wait.

worst support ever
Activity: 429
Merit: 257

Hello,

(Please wait until we get an update about this from our Bitcoin provider. We are waiting till they fix a technical issue on their side. You can either wait till this is fixed, or have your BTC refunded to you.)

and I replay I want refund and give them the address but no replay from my Ticket

We wish we could help you here, but it does not really depend on us in any way. We are waiting for our provider to do all that.

Its your provider its your problem , I sent to advcash the money and they didn't put it in my wallet , you must make a refund to me and fix your website problems and you said the support not slow but the reality they are very slow to replay on any ticket and they just talk and didn't fix anything

Refunds are processed by the same Bitcoin provider as everything else. What exactly do you expect us to do? We are caught in this just like everyone else. Everybody has technical problems from time to time. Please just wait.

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I noticed the Bitcoin funding option is down. I also noticed that their system was slow to detect the "unconfirmed transaction" and then the "6 confirmations" on the network.

I was able to deposit and order my card, though. Will report back once I get it (I guess 2-3 weeks).

Our Bitcoin provider is currently performing maintenance, so we disabled Bitcoin funding for the time being to avoid long processing and errors. As soon as things are back to normal, we will re-enabled this feature. There is an update in the News about this.

I'm seriously in need of using the card and want to recharge my account by using BTC (it's the only way I recharge actually). Will this maintenance take much long?.
I noticed the Bitcoin funding option is down. I also noticed that their system was slow to detect the "unconfirmed transaction" and then the "6 confirmations" on the network.

I was able to deposit and order my card, though. Will report back once I get it (I guess 2-3 weeks).

Our Bitcoin provider is currently performing maintenance, so we disabled Bitcoin funding for the time being to avoid long processing and errors. As soon as things are back to normal, we will re-enabled this feature. There is an update in the News about this.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

I made deposit by bitcoin to my wallet
and they said after 6 confirmation the money will be in my wallet
now more than 40 confirmation and still pending from yesterday
I open a ticket and no replay
I called them in this number and just ringing no answer ( +501 223 73 32 )

I don't know they are very slow or what !

No, they are not slow. Tech-related tickets are processed on weekdays during normal business hours, not on weekend nights. If you opened a ticket, it will be processed and there will be a response.

Okay I will wait and see

and this message was shown in notification in Advcash website

05 October 2015
Bitcoin Funding Temporarily Disabled
Due to frequent Bitcoin funding errors observed recently we decided to temporarily disable this funding option. We are working with our Bitcoin partner to have this resolved as soon as possible. Bitcoin funding will be resumed as soon as we see that there are no more errors. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

No, they are not slow. Tech-related tickets are processed on weekdays during normal business hours, not on weekend nights. If you opened a ticket, it will be processed and there will be a response.

Technically the don't but they should and have the responsibility to let their users know the true price they're paying rather than being a little sneaky about it. This might not be their true intention, sorry if I'm wrong.

What exactly is this about? If it's about Bitcoin rate, I believe we've been over this a few times in this thread. We have our own Bitcoin rate that may differ from other rates just like an exchange office in the city has a rate that may differ from the mid-market rate you see online. All our rates are shown upfront on www.advcash.com in the header and there are no hidden fees.
Activity: 28
Technically the don't but they should and have the responsibility to let their users know the true price they're paying rather than being a little sneaky about it. This might not be their true intention, sorry if I'm wrong.
is this card really legit? n for which region?

I'm not sure I understand your questions. Of course it's legit. We have issued thousands of them and are issuing more every day. Cards are available to customers from most countries of the world (with an exception of USA, India, and a few others), and they work wherever you see the MasterCard logo.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
is this card really legit? n for which region?
Activity: 14
everyone can say whatever he wants but start to 'fight' it is not necessary. All we know the difference between these cards, and we are free to choose one of them (and why not, also both the cards).
I dont seed bitcoin on the "deposit funds  " section, neither in withdrawals.

Does the account need to be verified?

No, it does not. Please have a look at the News section. Due to certain reasons this or that feature may be disabled if there are technical issues or maintenance performed by our providers. Bitcoin and BTC-e funding is now live, and we hope to be able to enable Bitcoin withdrawals soon.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I dont seed bitcoin on the "deposit funds  " section, neither in withdrawals.

Does the account need to be verified?
Pages:
Jump to: