Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 81. (Read 177716 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Same here, confirmations are all set, but where is the link to buy a card?  Huh

Well, it's not like we removed the link for you personally, is it Smiley

Please understand there are limitations of the card vendor. Cards are not issued to customers from India, USA, and a few other countries. I am sure I have mentioned it a few times before. It's always a good idea to look around after you sign up and log in before depositing any funds, just to make sure you understand everything.

Thanks, I get it, I just didn't see that anywhere in your site mentioned, and I didn't have time to read every page in this thread, sorry!

Please just delete my account if you can, I have no use for it then, sorry and thanks again for the fast replies. Wink
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
Same here, confirmations are all set, but where is the link to buy a card?  Huh

Well, it's not like we removed the link for you personally, is it Smiley

Please understand there are limitations of the card vendor. Cards are not issued to customers from India, USA, and a few other countries. I am sure I have mentioned it a few times before. It's always a good idea to look around after you sign up and log in before depositing any funds, just to make sure you understand everything.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Really nice!
I was looking for card and this might just be it!
Can I use this card in any country with Euros?
I'll probably will be ordering one after I see the feedback from European users Wink

You can use the card anywhere in the world where you see an ATM or a terminal with the MasterCard logo. It's just that EUR transactions are going to be cheaper.

I've registered! Made my BTC deposit, now I'm waiting for the 6 transactions confirmations required until I be able to ask for the Card.
I will try it once I get it and report back here Wink
Really nice!
I'll probably will be ordering one after I see the feedback from European users Wink

You can use the card anywhere in the world where you see an ATM or a terminal with the MasterCard logo. It's just that EUR transactions are going to be cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Any plans on EUR cards?
I believe I have mentioned that before Smiley We plan to launch them next month.

Latest news on EUR denomination? Are we there yet?

EUR cards now live

You can now create virtual and plastic EUR card inside your Advanced Cash account. The fees and limits are the same, with EUR instead of USD.

Order your Advanced Cash plastic MasterCard in EUR for as low as 4.99 EUR starting today. The fee will remain reduced until a week from now when the standard 14.99 EUR fee will be set.

Finally the EUR card, thank you! This service is really awesome  Wink.

Really nice!
It works in a different way. If you have users you want to have cards and they don't have accounts in the system, you can send them money to create cards to their emails, they receive a link that lets them register, they get the money you sent them in their wallets and proceed with ordering cards. Later on you can send money to these cards via API from your business account.
Do they need to have verified accounts?

Same rules as for other users. Before verification their cards will have a lifetime limit of $2,500 as well as a few other funding and spending limits.
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
It works in a different way. If you have users you want to have cards and they don't have accounts in the system, you can send them money to create cards to their emails, they receive a link that lets them register, they get the money you sent them in their wallets and proceed with ordering cards. Later on you can send money to these cards via API from your business account.
Do they need to have verified accounts?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
really interested with advancedcash after searching on many site

i got verified today  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
it seems is not difficult

and almost instantly after upload the documents
Is it possible that one person orders several cards ( I mean physical cards not virtual ones)  at the same time?

2 cards (virtual + plastic) in each currency (USD + EUR) per account.

What about business account? Is it possible that a business account orders dozens of cards?

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Is it possible that one person orders several cards ( I mean physical cards not virtual ones)  at the same time?

What about business account? Is it possible that a business account orders dozens of cards?
You can now move the funds from your Advanced Cash cards back to your wallet. Just click a card under your wallets on the left and choose Withdrawal in the popup. Then, enter the amount (the fee is the same, $0.99) and get the funds in your wallet instantly.
MR1
legendary
AdvancedCash

We are StealthCoin (privacy centric) community.

I have listed your goods on our official forum:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=49&sid=1e4e1c1bd9b6f6ddb08c9760aab5c0ab

You can sign up there if you want to list more anonymous products or services you offer or if you want to add more description to your products.

MR1
legendary
You provide an awesome service. My suggestion will be that you make a FAQ section on your website.

Good luck Wink

One card of each type of each currency per account. 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for plastic, 1 USD card, 1 EUR card for virtual.

MR1
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Any plans on EUR cards?
I believe I have mentioned that before Smiley We plan to launch them next month.

Latest news on EUR denomination? Are we there yet?

EUR cards now live

You can now create virtual and plastic EUR card inside your Advanced Cash account. The fees and limits are the same, with EUR instead of USD.

Order your Advanced Cash plastic MasterCard in EUR for as low as 4.99 EUR starting today. The fee will remain reduced until a week from now when the standard 14.99 EUR fee will be set.

Finally the EUR card, thank you! This service is really awesome  Wink.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I dont really want to use the card for buying from websites. Just need them to verify accounts to use coupons provided by google and facebook as they require a credit card. Just want to know if that is against terms of service or not.

It is against TOS to provide false information during registration.

The sign up form doesnt have a field for country so i wont be providing false information in a sense but if you say so i wont try anything.

Edit: It has a country field. I missed it Tongue

I dont really want to use the card for buying from websites. Just need them to verify accounts to use coupons provided by google and facebook as they require a credit card. Just want to know if that is against terms of service or not.

It is against TOS to provide false information during registration.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Well i did look around but i thought that card issuing link will appear after the deposit. Still, no worries. Thanks for the help.

Sorry about that. We are about to add the FAQ section to our site where this and many other questions will be covered.

Just a last question. Since the verification is not required. Can i use a vpn to open a new account and get a card?

This is technically fraud as you are expected to provide accurate and up to date personal details when signing up as per our terms and conditions. However, as you will not be able to verify this account and raise account/card limits, we do not prosecute these cases very heavily.

Pages:
Jump to: