Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 80. (Read 177716 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 257
Any Plan to add Pakistan in to Supported list ?

No such plans.

Except of Pakistan which other countries are excluded from your service? 

It'll be easier if you log into your account or create one and see the list of countries there. We offer our services to most countries of the world with the exception of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Pakistan, Ivory Coast and a few others. Cards are not issued to India and USA, among others. You can ask me here or in the tickets about any particular country that you are interested about.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

No such plans.

Except of Pakistan which other countries are excluded from your service? 
First of all I'd just like to say that I love your service and your cards, they work perfectly Wink

Secondly, are you working on an app for Android? If so do you have any ETA for us? Thanks.

Thanks, great to know. We do plan to launch apps for both platforms, but it's hard with the ETA for that right now. We are working on other features at the moment. Possibly early next year.
Hi,

I really enjoy your card, but I would prefer if it was a Visa and not mastercard.

Do you have plans to offer a bitcoin visa debit card as well?

We do not have such plans at the moment. Why do you prefer Visa to MasterCard?
What`s the validity time of your physical visa cards?

All cards, both virtual and plastic, are issued for 3 years.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
First of all I'd just like to say that I love your service and your cards, they work perfectly Wink

Secondly, are you working on an app for Android? If so do you have any ETA for us? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Hi,

I really enjoy your card, but I would prefer if it was a Visa and not mastercard.

Do you have plans to offer a bitcoin visa debit card as well?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
What`s the validity time of your physical visa cards?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
When will there be a PayPal deposit possibility?  Huh

We are hoping to let verified users deposit via PayPal in about 1.5 - 2 months.

What deposit fee do you have in mind?

No such plans.

We are hoping to let verified users deposit via PayPal in about 1.5 - 2 months.
legendary
Really nice!
I was looking for card and this might just be it!
Can I use this card in any country with Euros?
I'll probably will be ordering one after I see the feedback from European users Wink

You can use the card anywhere in the world where you see an ATM or a terminal with the MasterCard logo. It's just that EUR transactions are going to be cheaper.

I've registered! Made my BTC deposit, now I'm waiting for the 6 transactions confirmations required until I be able to ask for the Card.
I will try it once I get it and report back here Wink

Wow, just got my card! Already activated it, it is a very simple process, tho you need to retrieve your pin through a phone call, which for some can be a little confusing.

When you are in Europe you need to dial 00 before the number you need to call. Up until now I've pretty much enjoyed the service

already funded my account and will try the card tonight out shopping Smiley

I'll report back.

Until now, no reason to complain!

I have used the card to cash out some money at an ATM and it worked fine! But it is better to cash out a good amount at a time because of the fee, even though it isn't too high.

As for other type of transaction or payment it works just fine and it has no costs.

I can say that I'm pleased with the service, but I'll use it more often to extend my experience and to have a better understanding of its pros as well as its cons!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

Exchange the PayPal to bitcoins in the Currency Exchange section, and then deposit the bitcoins into your wallet.
legendary
Really nice!
I was looking for card and this might just be it!
Can I use this card in any country with Euros?
I'll probably will be ordering one after I see the feedback from European users Wink

You can use the card anywhere in the world where you see an ATM or a terminal with the MasterCard logo. It's just that EUR transactions are going to be cheaper.

I've registered! Made my BTC deposit, now I'm waiting for the 6 transactions confirmations required until I be able to ask for the Card.
I will try it once I get it and report back here Wink

Wow, just got my card! Already activated it, it is a very simple process, tho you need to retrieve your pin through a phone call, which for some can be a little confusing.

When you are in Europe you need to dial 00 before the number you need to call. Up until now I've pretty much enjoyed the service

already funded my account and will try the card tonight out shopping Smiley

I'll report back.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
+1 for paypal deposits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dude
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Please understand there are limitations of the card vendor. Cards are not issued to customers from India, USA, and a few other countries. I am sure I have mentioned it a few times before.

To avoid repeated questions like this i suggest you create a FAQ page on your website and "Is AdvCash card available in my country?" and "What happens if i don't verify my account?" should be covered there (among many other questions).

Card limitations is very important info IMHO.

I agree. I mentioned on the previous page we are about to add a FAQ very soon.
donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
Please understand there are limitations of the card vendor. Cards are not issued to customers from India, USA, and a few other countries. I am sure I have mentioned it a few times before.

To avoid repeated questions like this i suggest you create a FAQ page on your website and "Is AdvCash card available in my country?" and "What happens if i don't verify my account?" should be covered there (among many other questions).

Card limitations is very important info IMHO.
Pages:
Jump to: