Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 17. (Read 6535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 15, 2018, 06:06:33 PM
If you have free time, then you can use your time to participate in airdrop, but if not then you should do it for more useful things. Airdrop can indeed generate profits but many airdrops are just scams, do research first for the airdrop that you will follow, to produce better profits.

Yes, you are right. Airdrop is one way to get several tokens or coins for free by just doing a few small things and not taking a long time. However, at this time airdrop is no longer profitable because the results obtained are relatively small and not useful. At the moment I am not interested in airdrop anymore. Everyone has a different assessment, doing research before doing something about the project is good advice.
well airdrop can help from time to time but i would not expect much from it and spejd a lot of resources on them there are better ways
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 15, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
i think that if you want to try airdrop campaigns you can of course do it but be careful at what you will be choosing as your project
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
If you have free time, then you can use your time to participate in airdrop, but if not then you should do it for more useful things. Airdrop can indeed generate profits but many airdrops are just scams, do research first for the airdrop that you will follow, to produce better profits.

Yes, you are right. Airdrop is one way to get several tokens or coins for free by just doing a few small things and not taking a long time. However, at this time airdrop is no longer profitable because the results obtained are relatively small and not useful. At the moment I am not interested in airdrop anymore. Everyone has a different assessment, doing research before doing something about the project is good advice.
Activity: 390
September 15, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
for now i think is not worth it for following airdrop campaign, because many airdrop get scam before they paid participant and just ollected participant personal information
Activity: 19
September 15, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
Of course , something did not come with airdrop for a long time, but I think that in the future when the market will again grow bullish tokens!
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
I think that Airdrop is worth it to deal with and spend your time on it. as a result, you will receive free tokens
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
I would say that not all airdrops are bad and not all are good.The most important thing to take note of is how good is the airdrop one wants to participate in. Infact I made up my mind sometime ago not to participate in airdrop anymore because most of the rewards from it are of little profit infact some other time one might be involved in scam ones. Nonetheless, some airdrops could give bigger and better rewards than one can ever imagine if one finds such. Hence, it is very important to make findings well on those airdrop before participating so as to find good ones that are highly rewarding.

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
Nowadays many airdrops are scam, the results of airdrop are also very low and even many do not have a price, it is very difficult to
find a good airdrop, in my opinion it is better to take part in the bounty than airdrops, i think for now airdrop is not feasible to follow
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 15, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Airdrop, as I know, is a dash, not a reward because there is little or no work for you. But it can be surprising how you can get an airdrop that will change your fortune.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 15, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
for m personal there are to many ICOs so its to heay to find the best or trusted ones.
Witch will bring real profit in the end Huh Is mostly a high risk. And to much time effort.

regards
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
Airdrops really worth it airdrops are just like free money being giving to you for just filling your details, though it is small and in some cases the airdrops are fake while some will give you stakes that worth below $1.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
Yes, why not? But you need to find good airdrops. The reason is most of the airdrop in these days are the scam. The best way is to try to find good airdrops with project management team and concept of the project.
Activity: 574
September 15, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
Airdrop Huh

i think it is always same, i will never ever join in airdrop again.
airdrop is just scam ever.
i just join in bounty camoain, it is better and more profitable than airdrop.
i think 70% bounty is success and 10% airdrop success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
I've personally given up on airdrops, and stopped filling those google forms. They're a complete waste of time and effort. I get a lot of spam emails due to so called airdrops I subscribed to. Imagine airdrops being worth $1, $2, etc. What am I to do with those?
Activity: 336
September 15, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
Oh it's been a difficult time for airdrop if you will be storing 2-3 years you can make , and if you just sell something I think you should not waste your time
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 11:00:56 AM
Before now airdrops used to be very lucrative and rewarding, but it's quite unfortunate this period that scam and fake airdrops have flooded the Cryptocurrency world now  some organized airdrops just to received personal data of the applicants for other purposes. This is one of the reasons Cryptocurrency need to be regulated.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
Well I do not think airdrops are worth the headache because little or nothing comes out of them
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
September 15, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

At this time, I think an Airdrop program is not worth. It only wasting your time.
Unless you join that Airdrop using multiple accounts.
Activity: 133
September 15, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
I have never joined an airdrop since my account was banned because of joining airdrop, I think it's just a waste of time because what you get from airdrop is just rubbish
Activity: 588
September 15, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: