Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 18. (Read 6535 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Not worth it, better do campaigns or translations etc. Most airdrops are worthless I think, but there definetly are some good ones too.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
In the winter I participated in many Airdrops and spent about 2 months on it. As a result, tokens came to me, which cost less commission for the transaction and which I can not sell! For myself, I decided it was a waste of time.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
Airdrop is very risky with your Bitcointalk account.
If the airdrop is SCAm, your account can also get red trust.

My advice is better social media like Facebook or tweeters than Airdrop.
Activity: 361
September 14, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
Receiving airdrops are based on luck. Every individual here who involves himself in airdrops will tell a different story from what I will say. Airdrops are the best and quick way to earn, but to others, it is a waste of time.
Activity: 75
September 14, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
Yes most of the airdrops now a days are fake, full of scam, time waste for everyone. Even if some airdrops provide few tokens, those tokens price are in pennies when they got listed on exchanges. But if you do good research before joining any airdrop, you can easily save yourselves some time and get involved in some good airdrops at the same time. I start by looking the project website and there team members. If any project is claiming that you'll get $100 worth of tokens, basically set a price on there airdrop tokens, 99% those claims are false. I have been involved in many airdrops who claim that and never get even 10% value of what they claim.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
For me, airdrops are not worth it nowadays because there's a lot of scams, not paying or no value tokens so don't waste your time and effort by doing it, try to do bounty campaigns instead. Bounty campaigns has less risk than airdrops, there are scams in bounty too so make sure that you will participate in good projects. Smiley
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
September 14, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
Airdrops are nothing but shit nowadays. Most of those will only be listed in your wallet, lol. There will be no $$ value. Again, the remaining will have a little value which will be not more than a little buck. Assuming that, someone spends 2 hours daily, he/she will get back $2 in avg. I don't think it is worth.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

Nowadays ?well its a great way to promote a project and most benefits goes with it .If you don't capital to invest a lot or u just love to be a bounty hunter yeah its worth it
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
no, not at all. I've never faced worthy airdrops. i believe airdrops are dead. Don't tell me about 5-10 worth of shit coins. it is nothing. Don't waste your time!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Today's reality does not allow to earn much on airdrops. Payments are very low, along with the price on the market. But still, this could be the option for the start in crypto.
Activity: 229
September 14, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

At this point, Airdrop is not as profitable and promising as before.
Often it is a waste of time, but it pleases that it does not take much time and for beginners in this business it will bring a lot of useful information and experience.
Personally, when I'm completely free, I can find Airdrop and participate in it.
sometimes it brings small money and coins into perspective.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
Until now, I feel this is still very disproportionate. From some of my friends' experiences, they collected a lot of air droplets but the price was so low that they couldn't sell it now. But if you want to continue to join, you must choose carefully before joining them. Look for more information on a trusted website.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
I'm involved in some Airdrop costs of $ 15. There are a lot of Airdrop scammers who require you to donate or enter a Privat key to transfer tokens. Try to ignore them.
Activity: 476
September 12, 2018, 02:27:06 AM
10% chances that you hit a good amount by joining airdrop right now unless you have a group and people keep using your referral. I quit joining airdrop early this year cause they give so little now.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
Obviously i join the airdrops. Because there are potentially promising projects, simple tasks and it is easy to fill out a form. It isn't a guarantee of a big income in the future but it is worth trying.
Activity: 136
September 12, 2018, 12:56:34 AM
Airdrop don't worth your time and energy, bounty campaighn worth, if you have enough free time and energy.)
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
Airdrop indeed produces but what is produced are not commensurate with our work. And not to mention if the token retrieved does not have a value. I have long left the airdrop. and for the moment the focus more to follow a bounty campaign.
Activity: 194
September 12, 2018, 12:51:53 AM
Yes, this is worth. You share and retweet same as advertising. Investor can see this post and may feel interesting about it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 12, 2018, 12:48:11 AM
it depends on the development of the project that it could be our sustenance if the development of the airdrop project is good..!!
basically we will not lose material because the conditions are very easy to follow airdrop.
and must be careful if the airdrop project wants us to send our personal address..
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 12, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
Absolutely YES, but not all. I preferred to join weekly airdrop than telegram or something. Weekly airdrop can build better community and distribution than ordinary airdrop. Good airdrops are already there you just need to read and turn your eyes more on screen.
Pages:
Jump to: