Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 19. (Read 6535 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
I believe there are still good airdrops available out there and is worth participating. For me I have stop participating in airdrops due to bad experiences. I have lost my interest and hope in airdrops after not getting any rewards. I feel like I just wasted my whole time instead of doing other productive things. I jist stick to bounty campaigns now rather than airdrops.
Activity: 653
September 12, 2018, 12:35:34 AM
Some time its possible making much money by joining airdrop project, but I like for joining airdrop project only fill the form link and without have share and like their fanspage. So far many airdrop today needed for joining and create website account and getting many refferral to earn much coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:33:09 AM
I think airdrop is dead. Following the success of the electronics market by the end of 2017, early in 2018. Airdrop grows like mushrooms. And how many ghost projects? Now it is hard to find successful airdrops like hydrogen, poly, iost...
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:17:49 AM
Airdrops may not be a scam.But most of the airdrops are not worth the time.The best coins will never use airdrop route.Most shitcoins uses airdrops to get free promotion and publicity.Even if they distribute airdrop coins after 1 or 2 months the coin is listed,by the time the coin will be already tanked.Your free coins will not be worth the gas or exchange fee
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 05:34:56 PM
no, it's very worthless. it's better not to join the airdrop, because it will only spend your time in vain. you can still do other work. airdrop only spends time without us getting anything, so it's very sad to work on airdrop.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 05:23:03 PM
Sincerely speaking before airdrops worth it even far more than now adays bounty. But since every ico project are now doing bounty campaign they rendered bounty campaign useless and  since bounty is useless aidrop will be worthless
Activity: 82
September 11, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!
Activity: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
I think the airdrop is now dead.  I see some new airdrops that are really bounties.  Nothing worse than having to work for an airdrop.  Most of these are scammers as they have no idea between an airdrop and a bounty.  I believe we are in the final days of bounties and home mining as well.  The big boys are stepping in. 
Activity: 116
September 11, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
I really think some Airdrop are a great thing. I'm following the PRiVCY Airdrop and it could be a really nice project, the dev team is delivering so fast new things.
Take a look into it if you can Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:07:48 PM
Airdrop is a strategy for mass awareness for ICO and many airdrop value is not up to $5. In the bear period however, airdrop value could be less  than 50cent! I think people should not aim to earn a living through airdrop!
Activity: 308
September 11, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
in this market I doubt that it is profitable to make airdrop for bounty now comes out to about $ 100 , and for airdrop generally silent )
copper member
Activity: 226
September 11, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
I have been participating in airdrops for over a month now. I  yet to earn anything tangible from it.
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 04:36:31 PM
This is only to attract people for projects, and there is little or no real income from them. Only the cost of a small win.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 11, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
If you are asking of airdrop is worthwhile- I must say yes but you have to be with the correct one toake huge gain form airdrop. Please just fill out forms and wait.
Activity: 101
September 11, 2018, 04:19:20 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

They are, I am currently doing the privcy airdrop and so far it has been really worth it, we have not missed a single week of paying out the airdrops. They make sure that everybody get their coins as long as they do all of the requirements for the airdrop. There are some airdrops that never pay out but then there are soem that do
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 08:25:23 PM
Yes, it is very worth it joining some airdrops so I would like to suggest that if you have a lot of free time try joining some airdrops and i am sure that you will get some just be patient to received your rewards because there are lots of scam now in airdrops so be sure to join many airdrops so that you have a big chance to get token rewards. There are airdrops worth a hundred dollars below and there are also worth more than a hundred dollars when you hold it for months or years so be patient always for your profit to make it very worth it.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
Currently, there are many airdrops programs announced on Bitcointalk, but now there are many fraud cases from airdrops.
Everyone promised to give a gift but in reality, it didn't happen.
So, before deciding to follow the airdrops, you should first check that airdrops have a good reputation or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
I have long put a stop on participating almost every airdrop referral links. This is because of the heavy scams associated with a lot of them. Most airdrops simply don't worth wasting time on.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
There are many people who got a lot of profits from just airdrops, unlike today when you join airdrop you only got small amounts of token and when you see the price on exchange you only got a few cents in value, so it is very frustrating that you just waste your effort in participating.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
September 10, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
If a person walks in the field every day and hits the ground with a shovel, can he get something?
But if he's going to buy the rig and put it there?
It all depends on the tools.
Pages:
Jump to: