Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 33. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
I think it is very difficult for this market to make money in the airdrops because I did not issue tokens for a lot of airdrops, so I don't want to waste too much time here because we can't make profits from it. I think it's more. Time is a better choice for finding good cryptocurrencies, and it can bring you more benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 23, 2018, 03:10:48 AM
I'm not interested in Airdrops. no problem wasting time, but I still focus on a few other places. maybe it's easier to make money, but I have to keep quiet for a while. thanks!
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:57:18 AM
This year 2018 airdrop is not worth earning , i don't make 1 dollar from doing airdrop , all 2018 airdrop are all scam
Activity: 14
August 23, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
Not all Airdrop is real,many of it are scam but in some other ways airdrops are worth it in a reasons that it is easy to join and easy to finish all the task been assign to you but if you think that it is a waste of time then ignore it and don't ever join airdrop at all.,but still airdrop gives small value or worth when it is real.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
Do not understand why airdrop so many popular. The number of tokens that developers share almost always so little that they can not even be sold, because their number is less than the minimum allowable order.
Activity: 68
August 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
Making money from Airdrop is harder than doing a bounty task. I think it's almost impossible for beginners to make money by doing Airdrop, but some professional hunters can achieve it!
Activity: 80
August 23, 2018, 12:11:12 AM
no, airdrops are for bad ico which can't make any sale.
receive useless tokens? for what?
Activity: 35
August 23, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
Yes, there is a very little chance you will get a real good airdrop, but when you do, it's totally worth it. I got HYDRO airdrop which was once worth over 3000USD.
Activity: 234
August 23, 2018, 12:06:18 AM
YES! 1 out of 10 or even 100 works and thats enough to make you bunch of money!
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
I think it is suitable to do Airdrop. Because its tasks are really simple. In addition to the facebook and twitter tasks, you can use the referral link to get more token. However, you should carefully choose Airdrop to do this because there are now many Airdrop scams
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
Depending on the type of airdrop what followed. many airdrops indeed however among the large number that's only a few that produce. even the majority of the airdrop contained scam or even coins have no value or certainly far from expectations. so indeed the airdrop could produce but of course with the selection of the right also airdrop.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 11:20:40 PM
By and by, I don't take an interest in airdrops since I would prefer not to squander my chance for such pennies. I can't help suspecting that individuals who have a lot of extra time take an interest in them and they don't know how to utilize it. Possibly for somebody $ 3-5 that you can win is great cash. I feel that regardless there will be individuals who are prepared to partake
Activity: 91
August 22, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
As I develop the airdrop model is suitable for everyone to be involved in making a legitimate money. I think not only the participants benefit but also the altcoin for the presents they can communicate to everyone through that form. You can find great and reputable projects at channel channels or twitter accounts.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2018, 11:14:41 PM
I dont think so, it is not worth it and i have joined several airdrop campaigns, about 46 campaigns and only 2 airdrop campaigns gives or pays me a tokens, the rest is just a scam. I hope that the airdrop manager will be given a red trust and also banned them. So that there is no fraud after all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
As far as I know there are airdrop that has a value. Some are scared to join in airdrop but some are haunting for airdrop. There are few airdrop that are legit , not all airdrop are scam.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 10:56:22 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Airdrop is being used relatively to build community trust. You can still gain a revenue but don’t expect too much. You should always do your own research and patience the same goes for bounty
Activity: 243
August 22, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
It really depends on the project. Airdrop is one of the ways to promote a certain project. Some are worth your time while others are just scams in disguise. So guys please be aware at all times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I don't think Airdrop is totally worth our time and the money.
Because airdrop rewards are basically lower than bounty and so many airdrops is a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
For me now airdrop is not as good as the previous year, now the majority of airdrops give a small fee and the tokens they provide are very cheap. I still prefer to take part in a project bounty that clearly gives a bigger fee.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 22, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
In my experience last year is the best year for airdrops there are many people who got a lot of profits from just airdrops, unlike today when you join airdrop you only got small amounts of token and when you see the price on exchange you only got a few cents in value, so it is very frustrating that you just waste your effort in participating. Also a lot of scammers take advantage of the people who are so hype about airdrops and they are creating fake airdrops and asking for fake donations.
Pages:
Jump to: