Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 28. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
August 30, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Airdrop is like free money for everyone.
And every people can follow the airdrop program.
but dont hope too much with the value of coins that you get from the airdrop program.
Because the coins is free with just fill in registration form.

yes, all the size of the value that we can depend on good luck or the quality of the program itself, so only an additional allowance
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
there are some legit ICO in airdrop in the past (i've experienced it), but i think most of them is Scam now. Even they want KYC for just an airdrop.
it doesn't make a sense. and also, it's just spamming your twitter and facebook.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I think its worth it but there are things you need to know about airdrop because some of the airdrop being not worth it because its credibility maybe it a scam and you need to have a knowledge about airdrop  for you to distinguish if it is a legit or not. Airdrop is good because it offers a good and a quality service for the participant and a good profit if you finish the task you need to do. So better if you want to join and your effort to become worth it in a airdrop choose a legit one.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
August 30, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Worth it if you got the right project. Last year almost all legit airdrops made a gain in some way or another. But nowadays becauase of the market condition it's just a count in your hands.
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
August 30, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
it depends on three factors first the quality of token\coin airdropped, core team developer behind the project and the community supporting the coins .if any coin support at least two factor form what mentioned . register immediately without hesitation at all .
At the end it is free cost only time .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
i don't think so. there are so many scam airdrop now, not just like last year airdrop is really promissing. and now it just waste time fill the form. i never join airdrop anymore.

I can definitely say that there is really pros and cons in joining and participating airdrops. Now that we have seen that several airdrops tend to be fake and scam it became a waste of time for most of us bounty hunters but still,
You cannot hold the fact that there are still airdrops that will definitely give you the right reward for join and participating to their airdrops.

I see the problem here is that people are too subjective to expect airdrops, it's always advertised that in just a few minutes you have tens of dollars, and with airdrops people do not rate the project due to its small value and it takes time
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Airdrop is like free money for everyone.
And every people can follow the airdrop program.
but dont hope too much with the value of coins that you get from the airdrop program.
Because the coins is free with just fill in registration form.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
it is better for now not to follow the airdrop program because I see only very few divisions, and even then it cannot make withdrawals so it's better not to waste our important time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

I am not a big fan of airdrops but i think some airdrops is still woth it, even that there are now so many airdrops is scam and just giving a very low reward there are still some airdrops that can give satiafy us by giving a good reward.
Activity: 96
August 30, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
Well, it all depends on the project on which you are participating in, Aidrops can be frustrating as there are a number of them, that are not quite as legitimate and of value, this can be very dissapointing in the long run, but one fact is that some of them are worth trying out
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
In fact, I would not recommend to go in the ground. Except if you participate in some bounty and they do airdrop.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 01:47:40 AM
from my friend's experience when participating in an airdrop, my friend said he was very disappointed to have participated in an airdop, because his income was very little and not equal to what had been done when participating in the airdrop, and sometimes there was even an airdrop that didn't pay the token at all or arguably airdrop scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 30, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
Yes off curse air drop is a way of getting involved in a project without in vesting you case but time, and some projects turn out to be successful can make an airdrop participants some good money, but lately many projects turn out to be a failed project and at that discourage many to the point that airdrop are not waist of time.
Activity: 169
August 30, 2018, 12:57:41 AM
yeah its worth it!! but ony for all openminded bounty hunters will understand why airdrop are worth it!! always join and participate of there airdrop so you can earn more tokens!! its always worht it!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
August 30, 2018, 12:17:15 AM

Seeing now many airdrop campaigns are scattered, ranging from paying or not (scam). Most airdrops only rely on referrals to get a lot of prizes, and the old prize distribution usually finishes reaching certain sales.
I don't like it much, prefer a bounty campaign.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

Airdrops are completely worth it, if the time it takes to complete the tasks do not interfere overly with your life/work routine. It is up to everyone to decide how much time they want to invest in and how much $$$ to invest.
Last year the DeepOnion airdrop was unbelievable, prices went to $18 USD each. Not only was there an airdrop but the coins you received could then be used as POS. I will let others decide if this kind of activity is worth it for them.
Activity: 546
August 30, 2018, 12:10:23 AM
i don't think so. there are so many scam airdrop now, not just like last year airdrop is really promissing. and now it just waste time fill the form. i never join airdrop anymore.
Activity: 85
August 30, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
Me too i've joined many airdrops but I'm still waiting it to have an exchange patience is a virtue
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 30, 2018, 12:06:25 AM
Personally, I would not recommend you to follow airdrops, because I don't like it myself. Airdrops are less profitable and less reliable in terms of income. It cannot be used as a mainstay to make money, because the system is like a lottery. The value is also not so high in the market, its competitiveness is not strong enough, making it unable to last long in the market. If you want to join him, my advice is to immediately sell the token after he releases it on the market.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
airdrop valuable when it's right in choosing the airdrop. many of the airdrops currently contain only a scam and it's that much into consideration back when people want to join in airdrop. But if right in choosing the airdrop could certainly become a promising field because some airdrop has quite a good result.
Pages:
Jump to: