Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 35. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
I think the airdrop is a waste of time. I have participated in some telegram airdrops, and they rarely send tokens to me, and the number of tokens sent to me is very small, and very worthless.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
I don't think that airdrops are worth it, but you don't have to do much to participate in airdrops so there is nothing wrong in participating in a few legit airdrops. Smiley Smiley
we really have to be careful if we want to follow the airdrop, because there are many things that say that airdrop is very dean with deception, that's why we must really have knowledge about the airdrop that we will follow so we won't regret it later. if we are in doubt, then you should stay away.
Activity: 223
August 22, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
Airdrops can only brings minutes or little funds because the end results paid are just very low as peanuts. Only if you are very fast in accumulating just but good ones, one might earn little from Airdrops.
Activity: 80
August 22, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
I don't think that airdrops are worth it, but you don't have to do much to participate in airdrops so there is nothing wrong in participating in a few legit airdrops. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
August 22, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Airdrop is one of the easiest way to make money . Joining any airdrop it will take only two minutes. The value of airdrop coin is too low in the market. But rarely some airdrop found which have great value in market and you can get huge profit. Join more and more airdrop.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 22, 2018, 12:53:28 PM
Airdrops used to be a great deal for anyone want to have free tokens but now, it is just a way for scammers to use airdrops as a way to promote for their scam project, and we dont even have any token, and wasting our time, so i think airdrops is useless now, we should not join airdrops anymore.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
I don't think that it is profitable at the moment, there are a lot of airdrops that are not paying anymore and that is not too good to be honest, but there are a lot of them which are good, but are asking for KYC or any other kind of proofs at the moment, and that is not good.
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
At present, there are many fraudulent projects that use Airdrop to attract the attention of people. But there are also good projects that appeal to the community with Airdrop. Therefore, before deciding to join the Airdrop of a particular project, you need to study the project carefully and follow the requirements of the program. The reward for a short time is Airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 22, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
You can earn in Airdrop. 2 ways:
1. Referrals. 100 pcs. Grin
2. 1 project out of 500 will be very expensive.
Activity: 31
August 22, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
I do not really like to participate in airdrops, because most airdops are usually overcrowded and the coin that each participant will get will be small. Also some of then are just a means used to get information from the masses.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
Aidrop is your chance to make free money in a short time. This is the simplest way to make money. But maybe this is just the trick of phishing projects to get the attention of the community. So, before you join, you need to study the project carefully. Once you have joined, you should follow all the rules and pay attention to bonus time to avoid wasting your time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
August 22, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
Its worth if you participated on legit airdrops
Research first if you wanna participate on airdrops, don't spend your time to participate on scam project
Sure, I got 50 $ WORTH just participate on 1 airdrops.
Possible to make money on airdrop if you smart to choose airdrops.
only participate on legit projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
there is nothing to lose. if you have a time you should get in all airdrops. maybe you will lucky some times.
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
Most rewards gotten from airdrop these days does not worth the time spent on them, most of the rewards are just too small.So I prefer spending time on bounty campaigns than on airdrop.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
It's not worth it! Participating in airdrop companies is not the most effective way to make money, at least if you do not have a large number of referral subscribers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
August 22, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
i think yes ,1 airdrop just need 5-10 minute , and its just 1x work , and you can get 1-20 $ from that , i think its worth because dont need much effort to do that
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
For my months of staying here, I believe airdrop is worth for us. Many are using airdrop because it is the easy way to get tokens for free. It is one way of making money here in the crypto world.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2018, 09:31:16 AM
Yes always worth make money with airdrop project, you can search at coinmarketcap and look how many kinds of altcoin have good price from airdrop give away. I can’t count how many airdrop token was listing on coinmarketcap and have higher price. maybe some people is not lucky when joined an airdrop project because find fake and scam airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:24:55 AM
I think that not worth to participate in airdrop. Most likely you will not receive a reward and if you get it will be very small.

It's indeed feasible because Airdrop does not have a lot of work and only registers to meet the requirements.
copper member
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 09:22:38 AM
in the past year. Airdrops waste a lot of energy and time. but i only get some bread crumbs. And it makes me very tired. i am very sorry. i participated in some bounty activities this year. in the first half of this year, i got the reward that satisfied me.
Pages:
Jump to: