Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 36. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
Initially, I put all my efforts and Airdrops, but they did not meet my expectations.. Then I began to master the bounty company and realized that the bounty is much more income..
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Of course, they will be earned money, so they do that. In fact, the Airdrops you are earned money will be much lower than the scam Airdrops, but if you have a group to share referrals, the money you earn is not small
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
because airdrop is a free coin, then don't be surprised if you don't get it. actually quite good as passive income, but not always you will continue to get it.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
I think that not worth to participate in airdrop. Most likely you will not receive a reward and if you get it will be very small.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
It's definitely worth it! Personally, I have a few months pay to airdrop about one hour of time per day. So far, the results are not impressive, but soon the main payments will be made, and I very much hope that it was not in vain.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
I don't like Airdrops, so I rarely participate because most Airdrops are a scam, and you'll never get your participation. Now many people are opting for a bounty rather than an airdrop, which could lead to more results.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
At this moment most airdrop campaigns are scam and fake. Because they are going to steal your identity and private keys. Then don't give your identity for airdrops and don't give your private keys to anywhere. Keep safe your private keys.
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
You can make money on airdrop. But for this you need to fulfill several conditions. For example, you must have a lot of subscribers who trust you. They have to participate in airdrop through your referral link. Only in this case you will be able to earn very well. If you participate only to then fail.

Several conditions and requirements sometimes frustrates me sometimes. I've been into airdrop before that ask for KYC to receive tokens and later on ask for an ether to receive bonus which makes me doubt about it. Real airdrops are those who are just silent but are true to their promises just like those airdrops from eBTC, eCash, POS and others.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
In my opinion, i have participated many, but my experience is not good. If you don't have any other thing to do then you can participate in a few airdrops, who knows some of them would be valuable in future.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
In my opinion 10 out of 100 Airdrops are worthy and rest all of junk in wallet so airdrop is nowdays are garabage.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
In my opinion, airdrops are not the best way to earn money. Itself first did only them dedicating them to 6-8 hours a day, but after half a year I can say that of the hundreds of revenues I made was about $ 5
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
August 22, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
You can make money on airdrop. But for this you need to fulfill several conditions. For example, you must have a lot of subscribers who trust you. They have to participate in airdrop through your referral link. Only in this case you will be able to earn very well. If you participate only to then fail.
Activity: 142
August 22, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
I won't waste time here, because many airdrops are now scams. After the end of the airdrop, it won't give us tokens, so we can't get benefits from it. I will spend more time researching how to invest in cryptocurrencies, because only investments can get more benefits.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 02:43:46 AM

Some people says airdrop is wasting time no. That is not wasting time even though they pay in a small price but that is natural because maney people are joining airdrop, and any bounty that they join. And there is so many good bounty but you need to find wisely to avoid also scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

I am very cautious about Airdrop. I participated in a lot of Airdrops, but most of them turned out to be a Scam. Beginners should be very careful. There are fraudulent Airdrops who stole the private key to the wallet and took all the money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 02:24:01 AM
Of course, if you get in early and sell at the right time.... Or hang on through the roller-coaster and the coin/token makes it through the 18 month coin killer time frame you might be in great shape! BTCBTCBTC Keep stuffing your bags of crypto
copper member
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

Yup I think
but you know facebook and twitter bounty campaign or airdrop campaign takes some time.
there are a lot kinds of campaigns so you can go it in which you are confident at.
 Grin there are various compaigns come and visit our bounty and airdrop thread.
Activity: 511
August 22, 2018, 01:59:09 AM
I think not all airdrops are worth it because now a days some airdrops are scam and wasting your time and effort when you fill up their form.
but before you want to join any airdrops you need first do a research about them for you to avoid scam
It has proven many times that not all airdrop are really worth it to join. In some cases airdrop is not worth to join and not good at all because of scam. Exactly always do proper research before joining airdrop these days.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
I think not all airdrops are worth it because now a days some airdrops are scam and wasting your time and effort when you fill up their form.
but before you want to join any airdrops you need first do a research about them for you to avoid scam

Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Of course you can make money with airdrop, specially with weekly airdrop, (actually staker for me) it's some coin every week-end, already on exchange, a good way to start into cryptocurrency world without investing his own FIAT, and an easy way to be more free to learn crypto !
Pages:
Jump to: