Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 29. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
For me, Airdrop is not worth it anymore because there are many airdrops that are scam. I have chosen bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
August 29, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
Maybe, But 1 out of 500 airdrops are expensive.
In fact, it's a waste of time, it's better to learn trading

For me, like other Jobless member. Filling and doing simple task is important to make me still a life.

Just join all air drop. Basic on my experience, it's so many airdrop about 50% only give us token worth between $0.1 - $0.5 but it's no problem for me.

But you probably right, only 0.2% - 1% airdrop that worth between $20 - $50
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 11:34:10 PM
not all of the airdrop ended badly or a scam. some of the airdrop of the ico project also proved to be a good pay, all just depend how we select project results in order to obtain payment of the airdrop.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:31:53 PM
i think if you find a good ICO, airdrops will be worth it.
but you must be careful when you joining in Airdrops.
because many Airdrops are scam now.
for me, it is better joining in bounty campaign.
it will be saver and less risk of scam.
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
August 29, 2018, 08:30:34 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
It's a good time for you at AIRDROP because it's just as expensive as you can get airdrop you can earn a lot of money, because only a few are joining but now it's only about one hour to get involved so the spam posts also here in our forum.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
Frankly speaking, participating in Airdrops were very beneficial sometime ago but these days most of them are deceively proposed by hackers to scam people of their little funds so i don't do Airdrop anymore.
You make a good point.
If they ask for a lot of personal info it usually isn't because they need it to provide your airdrop.
Social hacking is they way they play so we all need to be careful about who we let  in to our real life.

I setup anonymous social media (discord, twitter, FB, Instagram) and email accounts for airdrops.
Use different passwords for each and none that are used in my real world life.
Work behind a VPN and don't click links that are sent in PM. Just a few tips to help you all stay safe.
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

I think so, but with that being said...
A lot of airdrops are duds. I have however had one or two that really make it worth doing.
The best are automatic airdrops from coins you already hold (BTC, EOS, ETH)

I think many good projects will come out of those platforms.
Smart to do airdrops on them too since the devs get to tap into a distributed market.

I have been doing the work on a few as well (Privcy) The requirements are only a few minutes a day, but the airdrops are rising steadily to the top of my portfolio.

In summary, airdrops are worth it when you do the work.
If you are looking for a steady flow of new coins and don't have $ to buy then they are great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
Frankly speaking, participating in Airdrops were very beneficial sometime ago but these days most of them are deceively proposed by hackers to scam people of their little funds so i don't do Airdrop anymore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
I think it's worth it, because later if the project is good, it will also benefit from the results of share post on twittet and facebook
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Once upon a time when people getting some money from airdrops, but now a day's it's not seen. The main reason is scam projects by money greeder's. According to my calculation, only 1% airdrops get successfully paid. Rest got failed due to many reason like scam, did not reach to their target, did not launch in exchanges and never launched.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
I know here some people live exclusively on airdrop companies. Ironically, airdrop sometimes gives more money than a few bounty projects. Last year I know those who engaged in airdrop earned themselves a few cars. But there is a nuance of the big you need to sell these coins at the very top of their value. I myself got with airdrop sometimes where it is 1000 dollars though now even bounties do not give a drain of money and the situation is very bad. Many companies began to distribute a very small number to very many participants, although in the past, on the contrary, everything was given a lot but fewer people.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 07:16:16 PM
Well, tell me what period of summer came to you profitable ?
I think now with airdrop nothing comes more expensive than $ 5
Activity: 39
August 29, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

I follow quite a lot of airdrop channels on telegram, facebook, twitter and ndiscord and i can categorically tell you that i've made a few buck from them. I strongly believe that airdrops worth it
Activity: 308
August 29, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
For me i actually do not have much time for the airdrop thing cause its really pissing me off to see that most airdrops these days are nothing but scam so i just participate in airdrops attached to bounties and not just bounties but promising ones thanks
Activity: 58
August 29, 2018, 06:58:54 PM
I'm a newbie here, but since I've join the crypto world, airdrops has been helping me a lot. So to me I think some airdrops are really worth it

Maybe, But 1 out of 500 airdrops are expensive.
In fact, it's a waste of time, it's better to learn trading
Activity: 44
August 29, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
I'm a newbie here, but since I've join the crypto world, airdrops has been helping me a lot. So to me I think some airdrops are really worth it
Merit: 7
August 29, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
It all depends on how you decide to get the money.
We understand that for gold mining some use a sieve, and some mechanical installations.
Activity: 672
August 29, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
I think airdrops are good and by which you can get free coins. Because i also earned some good coins by airdrops, who has very good value in market.
But as per my previous experience, i can say that all Airdrops are not worthy and maximums of them are scams, who collect your information only.
But there is also some good projects are running who gives you option for airdrop coins by doing some simple tasks. So choose airdrops wisely and definitely you will get them.
Activity: 49
August 27, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

You can actually make money from airdrops if you are lucky. But the chances are very rare. You can do 1000 airdrops and yet get nothing from it. So, it is most times a waste of time.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
Accordingly Airdrop vary depending on which project is launching that particular Airdrop. With my vast experience in airdrop some are worth it depending on the social tasks allocated to each Airdrop.
airdrop and its role in the lifenand business of the cryptocurrency world is a good question and everyone has its own answer
Pages:
Jump to: