Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 34. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:37:18 PM
Probably only if you are very lucky! I spent a bunch of time and never got anything. Everything looks the same

If you work hard, there are plenty of good airdrops. There are airdrop you can get to a few thousand dollars, but it requires you to be patient not to sell them off too soon.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 09:32:23 PM
The airdrops are very useful in our community here in cryptocurrency. Do not say that scams are airdrops due to airdrops increasingly increasing the interest of people  in cryptocurrency. So do not underestimate the airdrops. If KYC talks about, it's not an issue for me. It's a good airdrops that require KYC because you're probably sure is legit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
Some airdrops are worth it ,one just have to be sure of getting paid
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
Of course you can earn money by joining airdrop but not so much and I think it's not worth for us to spend our time to join airdrop Smiley. Instead of joining airdrop why don't you guys spend your time to join bounty campaign or signature campaign, I think they're much better than join airdrop to earn little amount of money.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:04:34 PM
 Airdrop is it worth it? nowadays the airdrop I can not say is worth it when it's worth it because it's still a little airdrop but yet many who know airdrop are rarely able to get big money when it's listed in the market so I'm stuck with patience having a bounty campaign long but worth it when it's in the market.
Activity: 602
August 22, 2018, 09:01:58 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
There are many airdrops that a user can join in , and i can say that airdrops is good because once you participate and you are lucky in the airdrop you participated in , you can gain more money into it , once it is listed in a exchange. I join the in an airdtrop and i received reward , and got lucky that the free tokens i have received had the high value and i gain enough profit from it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 22, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
I used to hunt for airdrops last year, you used to get good one once in a while and made decent money with it, however since project started giving penny number of tokens and large tasks, have stopped doing it.
Activity: 331
August 22, 2018, 08:51:35 PM
Maybe for some people that worth. How to work airdrop just register and waited for the distribution of token. When talking about the clear lost away with the bounty social media or signature campaign. I less believe with airdrop, because a lot of token I was the result of airdrop and no one well.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Some airdrops are worth it and some are just garbage, if you will register in 20 airdrops everyday you might get a nice rewards in the future.
Activity: 291
August 22, 2018, 08:49:16 PM
Dude, Airdrops are free tokens. You dont really need to invest anything to get them. Yes i can vouch that most of the airdrops are scams, however there are still legit airdrops that are worth it. Do your research before joining any airdrops. Quality is important.
Activity: 223
August 22, 2018, 08:32:14 PM
Some airdrops are actually worth participating in because of their good potential while some are really frustrating. To join a good airdrop you need to be careful and also do a proper research.
Activity: 57
August 22, 2018, 08:20:43 PM
Probably only if you are very lucky! I spent a bunch of time and never got anything. Everything looks the same
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 08:17:51 PM
some people say its worth it, others say its not worth it. i'm one of those people who say its not worth it. never really got a coin or token from an airdrop before. so i gave up participating in airdrops at some point.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
August 22, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
Nothing really special, nowadays maybe 1 in 100 Airdrops will go on to pay something significant, and considering the amount of time you put in fufilling their requirements

and also researching the legitimacy of the projects, only get involved if you genuinely get pleasure from pursuing such activities, or if you come across something you strongly

believe is going to be spectacular.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Yes it is worth it, they say airdrops are mostly scams but it depends on what are you joining, and how legit it is. if its not then you should move on.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
I think that participation in Airdrop does not pay for the time spent on it. there are too many scams lately.
Activity: 40
August 22, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
There are some good airdrop that has made people richer than imagined
This year Hydro gave out coins as airdrop and to the amazement of many hunters and investors, Hydro against all odds gave people reasons to smile .
I believe in airdrop but you hardly see good ones
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 22, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
I am now in two airdrops, although they are not my favorite activities you can get something like $10 a week, it is not much but if you are in several you can get extra money to continue investing in the coins that are in a dive, usually those airdrops are a little more complicated, require registration, filling out forms, follow them on twitter etc, so they can pay a little more than conventional airdrops.
Activity: 189
August 22, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
To me, i don't really believe in airdrop i see it as a waste of time, though airdrop has came promising in the early days of crypto, but now it comprises of scams. I'll rather you participate in bounty campaigns instead of wasting time on airdrop.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 22, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
I don't believe in airdrops according to me it's damage the project and I suggest to every dev please don't distribute airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: