Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 30. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
there are many opinions about it but i am not sure in case you are the beginner you can try it why not but do not rely on it too much
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
Accordingly Airdrop vary depending on which project is launching that particular Airdrop. With my vast experience in airdrop some are worth it depending on the social tasks allocated to each Airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
I heard that you can earn a not lot of  money on airdrops, but I did not succeed. I participate in the bounty company and earnings here are not great.
Activity: 74
August 27, 2018, 03:26:14 PM
Airdrop use to worth it till early this year but this days there are just many worthless airdops Link going around
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

I stopped filling in the airdrop, as I filled half a year and practically did not get anything. Now even the bounty brings a little, airdrop is a waste of time.
Activity: 71
August 27, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
I don't think that airdrops still pays like they use to pay in the past.... 95% of airdrops now are fake or worthless
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

No it's not worth to join airdrop because the token is useless. You will never earn enough token to sell in exchange because it's not equal with minimum trade amount on exchange unless you have many many people join to your referral link that you shared.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
I can assure you one thing each job has a different property and different strengths and Airdrop is so well worth it and every one deserving a campaign has a property. Airdrop 2 years ago is very good now is not like before.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
Airdrops don't require that much effort or time, most of them are scams, but people still get into them because it is preferable than doing nothing.
Activity: 371
August 27, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
Airdrop can give free money, you only need to finish the task and will take you less than 5 minutes.
this is worth to do even more than 505 of this is just  a scam or fake.
but never do KYC or download anything. lets do it safely.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!
well you have a point ,becuase it was also expirences even bounty campaign will be very good at the first time, but if the time will be distributed some manager will be gone or cut the comunication to  any admin assign on this project ,,so that airdrop for my own opinon are also good if will also you have a payment but,if will not, both effort in time will be wasted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
It makes no sense to participate in all in a row Airdrop. you need to carefully analyze the projects and only in this case you will be able to make a profit.
Activity: 16
August 27, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
No, they want to use you and never pay or or pay or a little amount that worth nothing. Airdrop means they have to give their tokens in exchange of just participating in their project, not helping shilling their project everywhere! The meaning of airdrop has changed!! That doesn't means you have to beg tokens in exchange to doing everything...
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
if it is only the equivalent level or not, I think this is a worthy outcome to become an airdrop participant, and it depends on the project being developed, whether it has a high price from the token being sold, because it is also very influential with the results that will be obtained , but the value obtained is very small.
Activity: 76
August 27, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
I believe that this kind of generosity does not bring profit. I spend a lot of time. But coins do not always come. Therefore, my answer will be negative.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 27, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
I see this is in fact the more drawn out crypto progressively runs with the great. Indeed, even numerous new ICO ventures coming up. In any case, there are additionally negative effect over this. One of them is ending up exceptionally hard to discover potential airdrops and deliver. In this way, I think chipping away at airdrops are currently as of now not all that fascinating and viable once more.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 27, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
I don't think so anyone can make money from airdrop.
They give you a airdrop of like 5 to 10$ and when it came to exchange the worth is only 1 or 2$ hardly.
You really get coins for airdrops, but only very few at current prices in this market. Perhaps in the future they will make a good profit, so let them lie on their purse until better times.
Activity: 18
August 27, 2018, 12:23:33 PM
No, it's silly. They want you to do silly thing and take advantage of you just because of 10 or 20 bucks which worth nothing after ICO
Maybe many people do that but when they say "Hey just come and write fake complements for us all over social medias, say Hi in Telegram, etc", that's not right. You help them shillling. And as long as people do that and help them, more ICOs with more fake airdrops will come
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
I see from what my friends said, they cannot sell their airdrop from a few months ago because the airdrops don't have any price and they are really sad. and if there is a price for the airdrops, the price is too small and it's not worth to sell right now. but they still hold their airdrops so far and they hope that in the future, the price of each airdrop can increase higher so they can make a good profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

2017 and early 2018 were airdrop still good. today almost all airdrops are dead later. and some are scam and want your dates and private keys. i think there are very very few good airdrops. and they are very hard to find.
Pages:
Jump to: