Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 31. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
I don't think so anyone can make money from airdrop.
They give you a airdrop of like 5 to 10$ and when it came to exchange the worth is only 1 or 2$ hardly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
My experience with the air drop program is always disappointing, not because of the value of the coin, but the amount of coins it receives. it's better to participate in gifts because the tokens or coins received have value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
In my opinion, you should not participate in airdrop to earn income, because that place has a relatively low income and most of the campaigns that are scams pretty much. I have little faith in the airdrop campaign

Agree, I am not also in favor in participating in airdrop and it's just like wasting our time because the amount of rewards we earn is too small and i think we need to focus on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 27, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
In my opinion, you should not participate in airdrop to earn income, because that place has a relatively low income and most of the campaigns that are scams pretty much. I have little faith in the airdrop campaign
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
August 27, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
you can make money from airdrops, but its really hard to earn money from it, because it is indeed that a lot of airdrops are running now, but you can barely seen an airdrop that will pay their participants or their airdrop coin has a value.
Activity: 198
August 27, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Not anymore airdrops are no longer worth it it use to be in the past but not now all we have posing to be airdrops is nothing but scam and its very much annoying i would advise you participate in bounties than waste your time on airdrops
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
In my opinion airdrop is not justified waste of time, because even if you get what you get, it's basically a penny!
Activity: 30
August 27, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
Airdrop of value. And it will get even bigger. One of the best airdrops. Hydrogen (HYDRO) A project that has and will also benefit. He finished in February. Do your own research. (But watch out there is a lot of scams with the same name Airdrop has already finished)
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
I dont think continuously doing airdrops is worth your time. I think its busy work and they don't allocate enough tokens per person. It may not even be worth the gas fees to trade it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Airdrop is very easy to do but has a small prize. If you ask properly or not, I think it's quite worthy when you can do 20 airdrops in 1 day. And try to accumulate the value so it can look a lot.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

You can earn free coins from airdrops, but don't expect too much from it because some airdrops are not so reliable.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
Check DeepOnion, they understood a fruitful airdrop and the group behind continues chipping away at the stage. Airdrops most cases are tricks, a few diamonds can turn out to be great undertakings as Nano and NXT. I figure DeepOnion did it on a decent way, at the present time is confronting the weakhands or likewise called abundance seekers yet there is a few brains over yonder that can influence incredible that to extend.
Activity: 85
August 27, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
I don't think airdrop's a good idea for a profit . for me, bounty looks much more promising than airdrop
Activity: 31
August 26, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Yes you can earn tokens from joining airdrops. If you are a patient person and you do not want to invest money then airdrops are for you. You can earn them by doing tasks in a short span of time. Although the profit is less than the average bounty, you need to work double time to get the earnings you need.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
August 26, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
Airdrops are worth it if the airdrop itself is legitimate. There's no wrong for the airdrops not to be worth it when it's free to join and earn unless it is fake.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 26, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

Maybe you can't expect to gain much by airdrop. Everyone can participate in airdrop, so the reward is divided small.
Some airdrop worth to do, but most airdrop worth not more than $5. I suggest you to participate in other kind of campaign to earn more.
You better don't rely too much earning by participating in airdrop.
Activity: 235
August 25, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
When I was a newbie her in bitcointalk, participating in airdrops is my first way to earn tokens without doing much and even now I still try to participate in it. I think it is worth the work since the job is only to fill out a form with very little information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
go to the garden and chop wood. that's better than watching these shit airdrops. just scam and everyone wants your facebook and telegram data. No wonder people are tired of crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 06:34:45 AM
Now I do not see any sense in participating in airdrops, because in my opinion they do not bring money, they just take your time. At the moment, I advise you to work on your main job and think about investing when the market falls even lower.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
August 24, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

Most of the airdrops in crypto right now are not worth the time, but sometimes there are also interesting drops that gain a lot of value.
Pages:
Jump to: