Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 38. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
At this time airdrop might no longer be feasible. Because most of the airdrop coins I received will only be junk coins and not worthy. And most of the airdrops I have don't have a market and this is certainly very bad. this is only a display in my wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
There are some airdrops that are all worth it of participating but in this days its hard to find, airdrops right now are just a fraud and totaly a waste of time to joined in.
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
I certainly would not waste time on airdrops now. A lot of people organize airdrops and do not give out awards, a lot of scum. Sometimes they organize good airdrops, but there are a lot of people stuffed into it.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
I think if I'm tired of the first air token, I'm still a beginner, and I'm glad I have to follow every new descent but after I get the token there's no place to exchange air tokens I finally stop and prefer to follow the reward program because the results are satisfactory and very large.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
airdrops nowadays are so very bad, they are scam sometimes. If the airdrops are true they will reward some small amount to every participants. We should be choosy in joining airdrops.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
Based on what I have experience here in bitcoin. I can say that airdrops is worth it. We all know it is not difficult to do airdrops. We can learn it through our experiences.
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Airdrops nowadays are just a fraud and cannot be trusted, because they are merely a waste of time to people, but there are still few that are legits and worth of participating.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
I have never been involved in Airdrop, they are scams
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
Well I have a personal feeling about airdrops and I have not ever liked it I feel airdrop is a waste of time and very low or no reward it is so unprofitable and requies you publicizing for them for low and invaluable token
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
Airdrop is a new way to growing any kind of business. In a couple of month ago people don’t know about Airdrop but nowadasy too many people know about Airdrop, Recently too many company start his airdrop Plan because it is a very important part to promot business. I think some airdrop is very worth for everyone and some airdrop is fake so be careful to join airdrop platform, Never share your Private key in airdrop platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
I think not all airdrops are supported, in spite of all the inconvenience since now a days a couple of airdrops are trap and wasting your possibility and effort when you finish off their shape. regardless, before you have to join any airdrops you require first entire an examination about them for you to keep up a vital separation from trap
it's hard to know whether an airdrop is legit or not because the method they use is almost the same, unlike bounty or ico.

It is not very hard for me. Now they are not legit Airdrops, in my opinion. I am not registering myself in more Airdrops, because it is just a waist of time.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
I think it is definitely worth it, after all, you are not even making some enormous effort to get some free money, you can simply register on a site or social media and expect to get paid for it, however the payment can really take too long to come to your wallet so that may be discouraging.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

For many people, it's just a waste of time. There's no point in doing this unless you have a busy schedule and wanna get some coins just for fun or you're a schoolboy who can't earn money differently.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
I think not all airdrops are supported, in spite of all the inconvenience since now a days a couple of airdrops are trap and wasting your possibility and effort when you finish off their shape. regardless, before you have to join any airdrops you require first entire an examination about them for you to keep up a vital separation from trap
it's hard to know whether an airdrop is legit or not because the method they use is almost the same, unlike bounty or ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
August 02, 2018, 07:46:31 AM
you can make some money. but this award doesn't make up for my efforts. and I refused to participate in Airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 07:46:07 AM
I think airdrop is very profitable but for now it is a lot of airdrop and cause useless at all ...
so if you want to follow airdrop should be more selective so as not to get a not valuable airdrop ...
It seems to me that now it is almost impossible to find a airdrop, which will bring profit, but you can try, suddenly you are lucky. In the market that we have now you have the chances of success are very tiny.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 02, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

Of you are ready tp enter and be a victim of many scamming then join airdrop now as i believe that 98% of this are shit

Yeah you cam earn money of course but if you can find  that 2% chance of legit airdrop meaning two out of one hundred lol
August 02, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
AIRDROP is eventually a worthy way to earn profits for free. Scams are everywhere but good and trustworthy airdrops are still on and can benefit everyones who participated on it.
Activity: 432
August 02, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
I do  airdrops but I don't really depends on the token I get from it. Instead I focus in bounty campaigns. Because most of the Tokens gotten from airdrops don't have much value in market and even some might not be listed on exchange till christ comes.
Pages:
Jump to: