Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 39. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
I think airdrop is very profitable but for now it is a lot of airdrop and cause useless at all ...
so if you want to follow airdrop should be more selective so as not to get a not valuable airdrop ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
Opinion about airdrops in recent years is not entirely unambiguous, it seems to me that now people have become less comfortable with airdrops, because they want more than just your data.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Hello, you can earn a couple of $ on aidrop. It happens that more is over but it's a rarity that most do not go to the stock exchanges. I started with airdrop now I only perform bounty.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
Airdrops brings income but it doesn't worth doing all the time because most Tokens gotten from it are not that good. Most are even scams so joining multiple airdrops doesn't mean one will have more money.
Activity: 94
August 02, 2018, 07:32:28 AM
I think Airdrop brings in a lot of income and it could also be behind bounty campaigns. Airdrop's mission is extremely simple and easy to do. Airdrop also has an affiliate program so you can make a lot of money this way.
Activity: 156
August 02, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
I participated in many airdrops, filled out a huge number of forms, registered on different sites. But the results did not exceed expectations. It's better to participate in bounty companies
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 02, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
Until now airdrop still benefits me. Airdrop is still worth it until now. The tips select airdrop with expensive tokens / coins or high rates. That will benefit you greatly.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
Even though the rate of scam is high with airdrop and some of them do not really pay good rewards, there are still some of them that are worth participating in and they give reasonable reward but for you to find this good one, you will need to do a very good research before you join the group.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
I think it is worth it despite the fact that the returns are not always big but since there are many airdrops going on at the same the the aggregated  earnings is always better than nothing
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
August 02, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Of course is stil worth it because if you have too much time in your life all you can do just shit in your chair and find the airdrop, but carefull if that airdrop ask  you to send them ethereum better you find another airdrop.
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
Many airdrop is real and have a value, base on the quantity distributed after a short period of campaign, by using the social media to spread the news out, to enable to attract more investors towards the system.
Activity: 115
August 02, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
It is very possible to make some money from doing airdrops, and a lot of them do pay out, although some are scams now, and some others give out shitty tokens. You should bear in mind that it might be really time consuming and boring to do, and sometimes, the  pay isn't worth the stress, but I don't think it is something someone who is in genuine need of extra funds should turn a blind eye to.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 02, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
Some of them definitely yes! Hydro protocoll airdrop was a perfect deal people got around 1500$ coins last month.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Not this days, i do participatr in an airdrops in the last year 2017 but when hit 2018 no airdrop program cam give a profit for free. I stop this april since I havent anything within 3 months of participating. Until now there are no hype airdrop.come along the way. So in conclusion airdrop is seems to.be dead or  waste of time
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
I have participated in many airdrop events and my opinion has changed a lot . I will no longer participate in any airdrop
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 05:46:36 AM
to be honest . I don't think airdrop is worth the effort and the time. most of them are scammers
Activity: 94
August 02, 2018, 05:44:21 AM
Airdrops are darn worth it!!!!
If you can source for legit ones.. I source for legit airdrops and fill and I get my valuable tokens.. Not wasting my time on scams and stuff.
I've made a nice amount of money from airdrops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
I want also to experience receiving bonus, coins, and tokens in airdrop campaigns, hopefully i joined in a successful airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 02, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
First, check this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/ its Deeponion coin. I got this coin for joining the airdrop only. Deeponion coin all-time high price was $18.76 and now its $0.531993 USD(0.00006867 BTC).after watching this information I hope you understood that airdrop is how much of worthy?

so this coin/token is drop too deep now and I don't think that it will increase in the short time. but still, if the projects continue, then this coin is worth to buy because this coin will increase later. but I think for join in the airdrop programs don't give much money because right now, there is a lot of airdrop program that is not good and only a waste of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 06:18:11 PM
First, check this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/ its Deeponion coin. I got this coin for joining the airdrop only. Deeponion coin all-time high price was $18.76 and now its $0.531993 USD(0.00006867 BTC).after watching this information I hope you understood that airdrop is how much of worthy?

What is between DeepOnion Airdrop and their price now? There was a huge Pump and Dump with this coin and a lot of people made a lot of money. Some lost, but this is not due to the Airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: