Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 40. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Join the bot in the telegram and get 25 Bitcoin Diamond!  43$ now
Telegram: @newbountybot Do not forget to include my promotional code ref6523  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:13:06 PM
Not so much! There are so many airdrops around and a very few of them actually becomes profitable. So you'll most likely just be wasting your time. Better focus focus your attention on other bounties which are more compensating such as signature campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 01, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
Well Airdrops used to be worth participating in but these days because of the numerous scam projects that have spread all over the forum i really don't engage in airdrops. I will suggest you do bounty campaigns instead of airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 01, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Why not if you are comfortable pennies from all of this airdrops channels that will take you a long time to convert it to bitcoin, sometimes these airdrops will not even get into exchanges, because there is really no roadmap that they can implement, these are what saturated the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
Airdrops are no longer worth the whole stress and energy exerted on it . Gone are the days when airdrops are worthwhile and some are even more profitable than bounties. Some will even go to the extent of requesting kyc filling from airdrop participants and nothing good will come out of it at the end of the day.
Activity: 81
August 01, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
If you are not participating in airdrop you are missing. Good airdrops are a sure stream of income that is not affected by crypto seasons. Just find the right one and do the needful. But it's actually an herculean task finding legit airdrop these days. I know folks that are made for life courtesy airdrops. Airdrops like Deeponion, Ontology, Hydro, EXRNchain, Enumivo made people decent fortunes. I am a firm believer in airdrop, I don't joke with it.  You can check my signature for the next Deeponions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 10:34:00 PM
the results of the airdrop will be quite promising if it's for the long term. though not everything can thrive there are some results from the airdrop will simply have a value in some time in the future. But if it were to airdrop resulted instantly then don't expect more for it because it certainly will not be realized easily. airdrop is indeed at a glance give no results and even many scams everywhere. but there are some that can also deliver results even quite large.
Activity: 378
July 31, 2018, 08:23:38 PM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!

I haven’t join any airdrops yet but I’ve heard a lot of bad news about it. Many crypto users are against it because most of it are scams according to them and they think it is just a waste of time. But of course it would be worth it if they get to earn from it specially for free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 31, 2018, 08:15:49 PM
Airdrops program can make money. And the income gained even I think it is worth the effort they have done. The majority of the results of the airdrop is a small amount, it is worth the effort they can do in a short time. However, the results obtained from airdrops do not have good long-term prospects. Token from airdrops, dominated by coins that have low quality and can not last long. So this program, in my opinion, is not feasible to be prioritized right.
Activity: 50
July 31, 2018, 08:15:02 PM
Above all those testimonies, I can say that airdrop makes you rich. But, if the coin has also a bounty program, it's much better because the amount you will receive is fixed 
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
getting a coin from airdrop will increase the number of coins we have by not requiring much effort but it would be more effective if we not only look for it from airdrop but also from other eg bounty or ico
Activity: 152
July 31, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
It is more than worth it if you are joining good and profitable airdrops, otherwise it is just a waste of time and a tasks in where you are not even going to earn $5 from that
Activity: 78
July 31, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Yes but its for longterm since you cant trade those small amount in exchanges it wont cover the withdrawal fee  but some of decent Airdrop will give you 80 dollar value tokens but not all Airdrop are willing to pay that amount.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 07:22:26 PM
It is really hard to make significant money on airdrops and plus you can get in a scam project and get nothing, while you would spend a lot of your free time on such project. I would not do it.
Waste of time better to spend it in a most profitable well some free can you may ever spend also your time for it knowing what are the worth airdrop.
Activity: 406
July 31, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
It is really hard to make significant money on airdrops and plus you can get in a scam project and get nothing, while you would spend a lot of your free time on such project. I would not do it.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
personally, I believe that you should not waste your time on Airdrop because there are a lot of scams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 06:55:22 PM
You can earn with the help of airdrop companies, but it's not worth it. If you do not have a large number of referral subscribers, then just do not!
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Airdrop is one easy way of earning morming. But beyond the From filling and data submission, how worthy are the token distribution? Many of the Airdrop Coins I received are either not on exchange yet or on exchange with a very poor price. Though, a huge amount of the coin might be distributed but by the time it get listed on any exchange, the value shows Airdrop is not worth the time and energy, instead get involved in bounties.
Activity: 149
Merit: 34
💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz
July 31, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
Airdrop is free coins. Just dont do it if it requires KYC (please dont send sensitive documents to anonymous people for $1 in altcoins) and make a dedicated airdrop email address in the case of spam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
airdrop is one of the areas that could be promising. but to be able to get results from it if the airdrop will need excess struggle. not all of the airdrop could produce because of many scams in it. many complaints regarding this matter and surely should be able to serve as its own entry. Choose a promising airdrop is not an easy matter.
Pages:
Jump to: