Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 42. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
i have participated in many airdrops. some of them do not distribute any tokens. i received some coins. but they have little value. my opinion on airdrops is that it is a waste of time.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
I think not all airdrops are justified, despite all the trouble since now a days a few airdrops are trick and squandering your chance and exertion when you top off their shape. in any case, before you need to join any airdrops you require first complete an examination about them for you to maintain a strategic distance from trick
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

In my own opinion, airdrop is not worth of your time because most of the sites airdrops today are just a scam since they are not distributing the rewards so highly prefer to focus on bounty campaign.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
Although airdrops and takes very little time, I believe that it is not necessary to participate in them. From them comes every slag that even on the exchange does not come out. Waste of time. Better perishing bounty
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
airdrop earn only some , it is good for those who have their groups
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 29, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
There are some limited airdrops who are giving good rewards for small tasks. Take a look at the airdrop of Mozo Token. It is a good airdrop where you can earn some Mozo tokens.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 29, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
Yes airdrops are worth to join, but not all the time worth your time. Some ends up being a shitcoin and no real life use case.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
I think that the airdrop looks like a lottery. Profit is not always obtained. But there are very good coins that can shoot up. There are many examples.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
In my view, all airdrops are not worth but some airdrops give decent earnings and there average is only 10 out of 100. I was also doing lot of airdrops before and get 2-3 good coins but now i do only some airdrops which are from good projects.
Activity: 104
July 29, 2018, 07:12:09 AM
The answer is yes. You can make money with airdrop programs, but not all airdrop. There are many coins and airdrops now, but there are also many scam programs or waste coins. The key is that you should have knowledge and analysis coins to choose some programs which are potential programs to join. Beside, if you join airdrops you should to have skill to get refferals if you want to make more money. Because if you don't have refferal, you get only a little amount.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 07:07:46 AM
Ico projects are so unpredictable, so there is no correct answer to your question. Most of us complain that airdrops are the waste of time. But someone caught luck and earned not bad money in them. so it's up to you how to spend your time
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
when I started to plunge into the crypto world, I noticed there were still a few drops of air that were still worth it, since most of the airdrops for now are just a scam, because so many users are currently doing or participating in bounty campaigns then the profits are more accurate.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
There some airdrops that are worth of participating, but it is less meaning its hard to find such airdrop. You should be joining in some bounty it will profit you even more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 06:53:41 AM
I think they are justified, despite all the trouble, I mean, you could get a few benefits by simply enrolling on some site or joining an internet based life from a task, there are alot of tricks, better believe it, yet you won't lose anything in the event that you don't put your cash in danger.
Hmm in my point of view, some of airdrops are really worth it and most of them are not and just a waste of time. Actually, airdrops is good when you are the kind of person that do nothing in almost of your time because airdrops has this kind of habit that being slow when it comes on earning profit.
Activity: 96
July 26, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
Yes there are airdrops that are worth taking part in as the rewards are great and the teams behind them are just as authentic.  airdrops have had bad history in the recent past but not all are this way, just chose your involvements wisely
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way to get token for free so I think Airdrop is still feasible especially very suitable for beginners like me but Airdrop is now a lot of scams so I should be more careful in choosing Airdrop.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

depending on the perspective of each person. Airdrop is a good way to come up with the investors. Fortunately, because I was involved in 2 projects airdrop HYDROGEN and Polymath Smiley I still participate in airdrop if it's really good, don't ignore it
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 26, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

It is really possible to make some money from airdrops, but it is risky also, because some airdrops need your personal information, so be careful. Specially your email, they will spam your email and some will use your personal identity against you.
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 02:21:49 AM
yes. but some airdrop is not paying. Some airdrop is legit. I also earn in aidrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
I think the point in a project is certainly very good, sometimes there are two projects that are mutually cooperative to introduce tokens or coins it has. Also to be able to prefer to hold tokens owned so that our tokens do not decrease drastically to have no value at all ketia list in the market.
but you should join the bounty campaign in comparison to airdrop because it is more profitable in my opinion to get the coin / token for free
Pages:
Jump to: