Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 43. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:16:30 AM
for me is it Yes. I experience it. I earn money thru airdrops! Smiley
Activity: 322
July 26, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
You cannot get a sufficient income through airdrops and doing airdrop is a wasting of time. Most of this airdrop campaigns are scam projects and some are giving small amount of profits. Some airdrop projects takes too much of time to give the tokens. Normally i do only few of the airdrop campaigns and i love to do bounty campaigns since it is quite worth to do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 26, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
I think the airdrop at this stage is a waste of your time, the market is a fall cycle, many projects have disappeared, and the airdrop at this time is completely useless.
yes from what I see now Airdrop is a scam storehouse. many Airdrops failed. then I would rather not dive in Airdrop and prefer Bounty because it is more reliable

I think this is the reason for many people don't get involved in the airdrops program anymore because they cannot make money from the airdrops and they move to the other which can give them benefits. but I think there are any good airdrops that can give profit to their participants and besides that, the price for the airdrop can increase too in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

It is impossible to participate in all airdrops just physically. I'm sure most users have neither the desire nor the time to follow campaigns that offer free coins. The question about how to use these cheap free coins always remains open.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
airdrops are also great for you especially if you are very industrious and if airdrops are good you are sure that you are big enough and if the price is big and the price is expensive but careful about the airdrops because not all airdrops and legit have Airdrops are also scams.
Activity: 686
July 24, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
I think the airdrop at this stage is a waste of your time, the market is a fall cycle, many projects have disappeared, and the airdrop at this time is completely useless.
yes from what I see now Airdrop is a scam storehouse. many Airdrops failed. then I would rather not dive in Airdrop and prefer Bounty because it is more reliable
Activity: 379
July 24, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
I personally don't like airdrops. Making anything meaningful from airdrops is a matter of try and error as well as luck. Most airdrops give you peanuts that may not even be up to $1 in value. That doesn't worth the stress at all. To me, it is a time wasting stuff.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
not worth the coins earned in my opinion because we must submit our data as well as participant airdrop better join bounty
Activity: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Airdrop is it worth it if you share your refferal link I think. As we know if you can invite many people you can get bonus refferal from airdrop but if you not share your referral link is not worth. Token from airdrop is not like from bounty I think.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
July 24, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
It is most certainly worthy. Just make sure to do your own research while deciding what airdrop to pick. For some of the airdrops that I've participated I even bought in coins of projects that I liked. It can really be interesting and you can make decent profit by participating.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
Not a big gift from airdrop. I see only a few tokens are obtained for airdrop participants. may be worth only $ 10. seen very short time than bounty.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
There are airdrops that take place in a very short period of time, which brings in a bit of income, but there are plenty of monthly bounties that do not have any income at all.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
Airdrop is worth it. Eventhough some airdrops have a little value in the market because of the amount distributed to the airdroppers are also small due to many people participated.
Activity: 80
July 24, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
Even if you do not do a lot of work now, it is worth trying

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
If you think you will be rich by making airdrops, I do not think you should ever make airdrops. The airdrop you join will usually give you a around $ 5-10 token. I think it's a logical profit system. Because you spend a maximum of 5 minutes to make airdrops. And the price of token they send for a 5-minute job is acceptable. And you should also find reliable airdrop channels. Because there is too much scam airdrop. You should pay attention to this scam airdrops.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

In 2017 I think the airdrop is worth the bounty hunters but in 2018 I find it is not worth anymore because many scam projects are not worth the time.
Activity: 11
July 22, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
I think taht if participate in airdrops you have to do it with the vision to keep your tokens 3 years  or more. Then after 3 years check the value of yur airdrops. Because they go very slowly high in price like Bitcoin did. You can not expect that it is worth 1000 USD in 2 month. That is why I am doing it. I asume the value of my tokens are now 50 USD after 5 months, but I am sure some of this airdrops will have a high value in 3 years, and then, it has paid the hours I spend doing the airdrops.
But what I like less, is that 90% of the airdops they never pay me and never hear about them again. Does it happens to you too?
Best wishes
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 20, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
I think it's still worth it. Mostly you have to do it is just sign up and done you already participated in the airdrop. But some airdrops doesn't pay and scamming the participants. Its worth it if you join many airdrops you will just wait for months to be rewarded.

maybe if you can choose the good airdrop, you can earn money with the airdrop but so far, when I see the list of airdrop tokens, the price is not good enough to sell and we only can earn small money. but still, it is a free money for every people so they can decide to join or not with the airdrops. maybe if they can do another thing besides joining in airdrops, they can also earn good money too.
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
Airdrop is a program that is not worth fighting for, maybe it's sometimes profitable, but most of them do not. Airdrop is more inclined to do when you are having a free time. Airdrops are not good for priority as land income. Because the results cannot be very large and also have no value in the long-term benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: