Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 44. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
I see that this is indeed the longer crypto increasingly goes with the good. Even many new ICO projects coming up. However, there are also negative impact over all this. One of them is becoming very difficult to find potential airdrops and produce. Therefore, I think working on airdrops are now already not so interesting and effective again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:01:33 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

very worth it if you choose airdrop properly. the airdrop of his project runs short unlike the old bounty. so I think even if you receive aidrop scam will not be a problem, because the project is short.
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 12:00:45 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way to make money in Crypto world, but now Airdrop started so much scam so I do not like it, I am now more focused on Bounty, I think Bounty is more secure and profitable.
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
It depends when you got a jackpot , Because i did i earned 2000$ to hydro  which i got from airdrop that was 222222 pcs and now its 130 sats each thats what you earn when you keep holding what you got from airdrops.
Activity: 72
July 19, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
I think it's still worth it. Mostly you have to do it is just sign up and done you already participated in the airdrop. But some airdrops doesn't pay and scamming the participants. Its worth it if you join many airdrops you will just wait for months to be rewarded.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
Sometimes it is but sometimes it isn't specially if the project that you joined were unsuccessful. It is actually hard to tell if the airdrop is gonna be worthy or not because most of the projects failed to grow their project. That is why airdrops is just like a part time job to most of the people here.
Activity: 18
July 19, 2018, 10:17:42 PM
One project is not big but if you do many projects, the number you earn is not bad. Furthermore you can eat the REF of that project to raise your money
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 10:15:38 PM
I think so, but you still have to check which is worth it and which is not, there are many airdrops scams out there, and you can waste your time and your information, you also have to take care of what information you give in the registration form because on one hand they are giving you tokens and on the other hand they are selling your data to advertising companies, and for so much effort and risk I think it is better to make a bounty campaign, safer, better reward and more stable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
In my opinion, sometime it's worth but sometime we get nothing with it
Choosing the correct coin to invest in will give you the opportunity to make money on an Airdrop. You have to research what you want first.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:09:01 PM
In my opinion, sometime it's worth but sometime we get nothing with it
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
Though the time required to participate in any airdrop is usually very short and one might not necessarily see it as a waste of time while applying for airdrops but by the time all the time used to fill all the airdrop forms is accumulated then one will know it is actually a time wastage as about 90% (if not more) of the airdrops are scams for the purpose of spamming people's mail.
Activity: 16
July 19, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
3 minutes is $ 5. If you do 50 times that will only cost 2 1/2 hours and get $ 250. That's worth it
Activity: 68
July 19, 2018, 09:20:34 PM
For me airdrop do not really worth it now due to the fact a whole lot of scammers are now creating or constructing faux ico after making an investment or taking part in there airdrop there token will worth nothing so that you want to take it slow to examine some mission earlier than becoming a member of there airdrop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 02:40:45 PM
For me it's not really worth of my time, I been participating in Airdrop for many months and unfortunately that I'm still not getting some rewards. How sad, right? But instead of doing that I'm participating in some Bounty Campaigns and really enjoying it. Sometimes if chances occurred that there's some Legit Airdrop I take that chance to register. Just only a try. But you can participate in Airdrop as much as you can, if you like to.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

I have been in this market for a long time and realized that such projects only take away your tea and they do not give you profit, so I advise you not to spend time on it and better look for other ways to make money.
Activity: 644
July 19, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Gone are the days when airdrop are quite profitable. Some of the airdrops today are worthless and the tokens doesn't have value. I participated in a lot of airdrops i must say it's not worth it. And I stop participating in airdrops. The best  I participated is the Rebellious airdrop. I made a good profit from it.
Activity: 195
July 19, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
My answer is absolutely worthy,some airdrop coin is worth a lot of money and just take you a little time.Honestly, most of the airdrop project is scam or worthless,but once you got a valuable airdrop coin,you would love it.
Activity: 142
July 19, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
I am not the biggest fan of aidrops. I participated in many of them and the rewards are very disappointing. I haven't earned something decent unfortunately.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
I really don't like airdrops so much, it takes your time, you give personal data away and you make often very small amount of tokens, bounties are better for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
July 19, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
Airdrops provides a good amount of money before but recently its just wasting time. Now I stopped participating and airdrop and focused on joining bounty campaign.  
Pages:
Jump to: