Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 45. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

There are really lots of good airdrops that pay us enough amount in exchange of our efforts. However, there are still unpaying airdrops which we can't get rid of sometimes. Airdrops these days are too different from the airdrops which I have joined when I was a newbie in crypto.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I have been doing airdrops lately, 90% of them are trash or just gives a little less than dollar which is a big waste of time!

BUT there are some few golden coins there that at least gives you around $50 per week of token income. You just need to find them, also bounties same 90% are trash.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 19, 2018, 01:37:56 PM
Qualitative projects come across a huge number of AERDROPs, so it makes sense to participate in this.
Activity: 264
July 19, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
Sometimes you can receive high valuable coins (after 6 months they can make gain x100 easily) but most of the time it is just wasting of time
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
Airdrops is easier but less rewards or nothing in the end. as per  my experience. nowadays even bounty campaigns also got some issues. so better to stick to good bounty managers rather than doing each and every bounty campaigns. good luck..
Activity: 18
July 19, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
Engage in catching free tokens by means of gratuities strongly demands usually diligence and leniency to manage some profit.
Activity: 12
July 18, 2018, 09:10:58 PM
Totally worth it Smiley
Activity: 68
July 18, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
I don't suppose doing every airdrop is really worth your valuable time because maximum of them don't have any huge value no longer to talk of list them in crypto exchanges, however there are a few of them that could make experience to you in case you insist on doing them.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
It is not worth doing at all because right now it's very hard to get token which has value from airdrop and if the price is cheap then it's probably won't be enough to cover the expensive gas fee right now. I used to join airdrop but after a month of filling forms I only get a little money and after that I never join airdrop again because it's better to use the time to do something else.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
Yeah its worth it when you joined airdrop campaign!! But that campaign need a patience cause they ni need to sold it out or they hit there hardcap  in ICOs!! Then they will contribute there airdrops!!
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
Most airdrops are worthless, and they are all designed to swindle investors out of their information and then try to steal their encryption. Therefore, participation in airdrops should be cautious.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
I think that some airdrops are still worthy. But, most of them may be scams or not worthy as in the last year. Airdrop commonly gives their participants the small rewards. Although the task is very simple, sometimes coins from airdrops are not worthy. However, if we can choose the legit airdrop, it will also give you much money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
July 18, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
According to those who have tried participating into airdrops, it is not worth it because most of it are nor paying and also, rewards are small and limited. I think bounty programs are more advisable to participate with because of the campaigns within, also, the rewards are promising. There are also many bounties that are being released every week to choose from.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop

Activity: 44
July 18, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
Yes, It's worth it, because it's airdrop, and you only have to do very few simple tasks to get some beer money.
Activity: 304
July 18, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!
something is in your words true, but it is reliable only if you are picky with the air drops that you complete, if you will perform every each it would be definitely a great wastage of time.
Activity: 143
July 18, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
At first I joined Airdrop. I earned a lot of money from Airdrop four to four months ago, when few people joined. But right now too many Airdrops appear and they are likely to become garbage a lot. The value of Airdrop today is not much compared to the bounty
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
yes it is, airdrops are worthy. because even though some airdrops only paid a small amount, but still it is free. With just simple tasks you can have a tokens. SOmetimes if you are lucky and the airdrop participated by only few, then the allocated portion for you is big.
Activity: 308
July 18, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
All the coins I think it's worth it even though it was the result of the airdrop. They are quite sure that the airdrop could result from the usage very much. Because we do not know for the future about the airdrop. This program is very nice as it gives free coins without we should invest.
Activity: 228
July 18, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
Of course, you have the power to decide after testing airdrop campaigns at some point. To me. Airdrop's high or low value depends heavily on market trends, project quality, number of participants, etc. Excluding scam projects. Sometimes good luck is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: