Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 46. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
For me it is a good way of earning money. I knew some friends who earned lot of money out of airdrop, so I think it is still worth it. Just be wise in chosing an airdrop.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrops are totally worth less according to me....i have taken part in 50-60 airdrops and i have not even earn 50 USD with them and it is the reality..they are completely worth less and i have stopped participating in them right now...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 18, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
If you have time so why not. It is more profitable than playing video games. But dont do fake airdrops because they can steal your private key, or ID...
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:53:45 AM
already many people are leaving airdrop, now airdrop more and more but little pay. not as it used to be, airdrop actually pays and produces. now many people choose to join in bounty than airdrop that gives more results. but now choosing bounty is also difficult, because the number of bounty campaign available.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

In think it is a good way to earn money. Although the payout may not that large but not much effort needed for you gain income from it. It is truly worthy on joining airdrop.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
You know now you will not earn much! Too many coins and most of which are rubbish. You can certainly receive bounty for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 18, 2018, 07:46:04 AM
To those who are seeking profit in airdrop, take note that airdrop is used by companies to help spread word about them launching their token or coin. They are not there to help you earn big. You may say that it's worthless or junk after ICO but that actually depends. There are still airdrops worth it and if you really seek profit, you have to be on the side of long term HODL so the next time you check, the tokens or coins you got from airdrop might become valuable.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 18, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
The era of airdrops has come and gone, last year there were many success stories of airdrops.
Participants earned a lot money which was attributed to the pumped price of bitcoin and ethereum however there is proliferation of airdrops this year while dumped in the price of btc had rendered most of the tokens earned from airdropping worthless.
Activity: 113
July 18, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
Personally, I do not participate in airdrops because I do not want to waste my time for such pennies. It seems to me that people who have plenty of free time participate in them and they do not know how to use it. Maybe for someone $ 3-5 that you can earn is good money. I think that in any case there will be people who are ready to participate.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
I think airdrops are just a waste of time unless there is a really good project with 99% airdrop coins otherwise it is not possible any money from airdrops.
Activity: 54
July 18, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
There is very little money you will get from airdrop. I was filling all forms of airdrops but have realized they are not worth of for me.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:55:26 AM
Many of airdrops is not good but in the end it is paid because it is quite good.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
I think yes. After all, the main feature of such a profit is the distribution of newly formed tokens, within the framework of the promotion of a new block-program, which pursues certain promotion goals.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
I guess some of them actually pay and produce, but it's only a small part of the overall airdrop. many of the airdrop is now only impersonate project scam, this is very detrimental. We must be more scrupulous in following airdrop or bounty.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
Very rarely come across real opportunities to get promising coins in this way. It is best to follow the promotions of already active companies
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
I ran into airdrop, with a lot of scams. Personally, in my experience. I prefer bounty .
Activity: 392
July 18, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
It takes only a short time to participate in the airdrop, and you can get a free token, why not attend it!
Although some airdrops are a scam, as long as you don't reveal your wallet private key, you won't lose anything!
Activity: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:43:48 AM
Fake news, stop this shit
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 18, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

it is possible to earn money from airdrops, but it is also possible to become victim of scam, many airdrops are scam, so its better to stop and avoid it.
Activity: 162
July 18, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
If for the moment, many airdrops are not effective. Now many Airdrops project which does not produce anything. Because the number of participants, or because the project does not run. So if for me, the airdrops is not worth it anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: