Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 48. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
July 17, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I have earned some decent money from airdrops. But, take note that most airdrops are just trash and will never have a value, that is why it is not good to focus on just getting airdrops. Unlike before, joining airdrops are simple, now you have to do a lot of tasks, sharing news on social media, joining a community and a lot more.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:20:48 PM
at this time there are so much airdrop programs, but i think only a litlle that worth it. i have joined much airdrop but only a few are useful and valuable. if you want to join airdrop, may be you have to see overall of each project like website, whitepaper, etc
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
You can make some money by just filling airdrop form and I don't see that as waste of time because you maybe lucky with a particular airdrop. For example those that participated in Ontology airdrop got huge money from it and it definitely not a waste of time for them.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
Airdrop not worth it , much better to enter social media bounty in any project, for example in aidrop you receive 1-5$ and in telegram campaign in bounty you receive 5-15$ for same job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
July 17, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
work is easy to participate in airdrop but rarely found airdrop participants get rich with tokens or coins from airdrop. it is better to participate in bounty because tokens or coins received have value.
You have a point mate. If someone wanted to get rich in crypto they should find those bounties with bigger reward not those airdrops with just $5 to $10 per project as they are just a waste of time.
Naturally, you will not get rich thanks to Airdrops, but for example there are countries whose inhabitants live below the poverty line and they spend an average of 1-2 dollars a day on life, so for them even $5-10 is money. Everyone should choose to participate in it in Airdrop or not based on their standard of living and their needs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
I think this time Airdrop is a scam storehouse. So we have to be really careful if you want to follow the program Airdrop. But now I prefer Bounty because it's safer.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
In my opinion airdrops are waste of time nowadays. Most of them are Scams, worthless or give a small number of tokens. There was a time that people earned a lot of money from airdrops. But I haven't seen a good airdrop since 2017.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
Most airdrop scammers, so I do not think it's worth spending even a small part of their time on them!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
work is easy to participate in airdrop but rarely found airdrop participants get rich with tokens or coins from airdrop. it is better to participate in bounty because tokens or coins received have value.
You have a point mate. If someone wanted to get rich in crypto they should find those bounties with bigger reward not those airdrops with just $5 to $10 per project as they are just a waste of time.
correct, those airdrops only value a few bucks, but I saw that still have a lot of participants in airdrop, actually airdrop just for advertisement their project, better find some bounties and earn more money than airdrop
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
actually, not all airdrops are worthy to participate. They may only give you very small rewards. Additionally, some airdrop tokens are not available to sell in the exchange so you get nothing. But, if you can find out the legit ICO offering the airdrops, the program may give the promising coins as the bounty.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
not. how do you rate airdrop very profitable? my experience participate in airdrop, I only get some coins or token only and could not sold in the market crypto. it is detrimental to my time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 17, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I don't think doing every airdrop is worth your precious time because most of them have no significant value not to talk of listing them in crypto exchanges, however there are a few of them that might make sense to you if you insist on doing them.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

the time to finish the airdrop is very short, and I think airdrop is not a waste of time. you should carefully choose airdrop because of the many scams, if you work on airdrop and after it finish you will receive tokens and you can sell it.
Activity: 287
July 17, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
I found wasting time on airdrop when joining the bonus campaign. At present you should not do airdrop because it's more cheating. I prefer bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

many people said that Nowadays Airdrop is not realy worth it, but a few weeks ago I've Got TTC protocol token,and for a simple task, I thiks it's worth it enough.
Activity: 56
July 17, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
You can earn token quickly with airdrop, but there are too many airdrop is scam. You need to select carefully before joining them. Look for more information at website, icobench, icodrop, whitepaper. Good luck !
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 08:10:15 AM
air drop is a waste of your time. don't let it get to you. You will join 100 companies and you will send one or two tokens which would cost $ 0))) will be much better if you begin to take part in the bounty
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
For me airdrop don't worth it now because a lot of scammers are now creating or building fake ico after investing or participating in there airdrop there token will worth nothing so you need to take your time to study some project before joining there airdrop.
Activity: 57
July 17, 2018, 07:04:35 AM
According to me depends on the airdrop, example ont did an airdrop of 1000 ONT that today are worth a lot, also I'm participating in the airdrop of PRiVCY which is a great project and who will participate will have a nice gain
Activity: 179
July 17, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
I see an awful lot of airdrop is there, but does it guarantee success and results? There are requesting our personal documents for verification I became hesitant and afraid if there is misuse of identity.
Pages:
Jump to: