Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 47. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 18, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
I am not joining in any of airdrop until now because I don't think that the price is worth to hold. I see from what my friends said, they cannot sell their airdrop from a few months ago because the airdrops don't have any price and they are really sad. and if there is a price for the airdrops, the price is too small and it's not worth to sell right now. but they still hold their airdrops so far and they hope that in the future, the price of each airdrop can increase higher so they can make a good profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Well it's possible that you could be lucky though. But most air drop are really worthless these days I must say.
Activity: 130
July 18, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
No i don't like airdrop.I don't know who is legit and who is scam.My friend says airdrop is a free money and anyone can participate but i am afraid that  my account and including my email might been hacked.
Activity: 120
July 17, 2018, 11:11:59 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I don't think so. You should deliver a more valuable work.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
The truth is that not every airdrop will be worth it, but since you can't tell beforehand you have to do many airdrops in order to have a worthy return.
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
Joining any airdrop its not worthy now because most of them are fraud and scam . better you can join bounty campaign thats give you high return.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
July 17, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
I love airdrops like Ontology and Dfinity.
All what you need it's write your email in newsletter and then wait your $2k!
Activity: 113
July 17, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
I think they are really worth it, if you participate on bunch of them and if you don't expect to just one to give you a bunch of profits, they generally take a few months to arrive to your wallet.
Activity: 200
July 17, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
In my opinion no, they are not worth the time and effort you'd put into them.  The odds are they wont pay and may be in the act of scamming.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
I dont like airdrop becuase most of the airdrop is scam and the reward is so low . its just like a waste of time i like bounty campaign and its a profitable its better than airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 17, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

yes making money on airdrop is true and it is worth the wait if you have recieved a high value token. i remember holding hyrda and trx token. it was an airdrop that gives me profit in just a short period of time with less time spent. i just fill out the form, hodl the token and sold it at its peak. worth it
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 17, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
Imagine how many people are doing it. And now imagine how simple it is for everyone to have ten accounts on twitter or facebook?
Do you think that you will earn something with your one entry? Cheesy
Activity: 127
July 17, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Last year it was possible to make good money by participating in airdrops. But now things are much worse. A lot of participants, as well as a lot of scams. I ceased to participate in airdrops because of the meager payouts.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
To participate in an airdrop campaign will take about 3-5 minutes. So I think the unemployed can spend the whole day getting involved in hundreds of airdrop campaigns
Activity: 108
July 17, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
airdrop is asking a little time to use, the task they are given is just a single minute or less.
it is worth it to wait. but never do KYC...
they are okay as long as it is free never send eth also!

There are more projects who are asking KYC for airdrop. This can I not understand, because it is only a few dollars who they will pay in tokens. The time and difficulty for KYC to receive airdrop tokens is to much asked from projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
It depends on the value of token that the airdrop is going to offer you. For some airdrops, they give tokens that the value is very little. In such a case those tokens are useless because you have to spend more cost to transfer them to exchanges. Therefore my personal opinion is that check the values of rewards and proceed
Of course you can continue if a person received some profit. But according to the feedback of many users, the crypto-currencies that participate in airdrops are very little positive. It seems to me that the bad side of this activity is that you need to provide personal data.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
It depends on the value of token that the airdrop is going to offer you. For some airdrops, they give tokens that the value is very little. In such a case those tokens are useless because you have to spend more cost to transfer them to exchanges. Therefore my personal opinion is that check the values of rewards and proceed
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 01:48:33 PM
airdrop is asking a little time to use, the task they are given is just a single minute or less.
it is worth it to wait. but never do KYC...
they are okay as long as it is free never send eth also!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
July 17, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

It was possible to make money a couple years back form airdrop and now it isn't worth it to take part in airdrops as most of the coins doesn't get a chance to get listed on an exchange and dies so all the hardwork that people put in the project gets wasted for nothing in return and that's the pretty common case now a days. So now you also have to research about the airdrop and its following before joining and for me it doesn't worth it.
Activity: 95
July 17, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
YES!!It is indeed very possible to earn cash from airdrops. Airdrops are probably the easiest means of making money in crypto as you're only required to complete a few social media task and you're given a token in return. It also takes very little of your time. The truth is, not all all airdrops are legit and at the end you might end up wasting your time on something irrelevant or at worse get scammed. Building your crypto asset on airdrops is also not the best way to go. You might earn cool cash but that'll be minimal if you aim big. Doing bounties is exactly what you need to invest your time on. But, hey, a whole Lotta people have made a whole Lotta cash from airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: