Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 50. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 15, 2018, 09:21:06 PM
Time isn't really a matter to consider with airdrop. It is passive so you don't have to worry much about time spent except for what is required when participating. The problem with air drop is that it is small and does not have that much value so that when you trade it later only a little amount will be left.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:09:28 PM
It's justified, despite all the trouble for somebody who doesn't have a comment with his opportunity so procuring $5+ with each airdrop is worth of your chance without doing whatever else yet simply joining and following straightforward strides, aside from the asking of sending ETH to their deliver to be qualified of the airdrop.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 09:06:50 PM
Many airdrops have been worthless but there are some that have been worth something such as the airdrops from the Waves platform team.  Waves community tokens and Liquid tokens were airdropped to those who own Waves tokens and it was automatic, no forms/applications to fill out.
Activity: 44
July 15, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

I do not know if it makes a lot of money. But time for it is much. And the money is very little. Only about $ 5-10. It's too time consuming.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
They are really worth it, you do practically nothing and still get paid, only sometimes though  because of the tremendous amount of scammers out there, but yes they are still worth the try.
Activity: 96
July 15, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
Social campaign in bounty is very popular (facebook, twitter,...) and  it actually make profit, but now it's not too much. Airdrop - I don't join anymore, it always unpaid.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:48:10 PM
I think it's a waste of time , more than a year ago it was profitable , but now not very , in every generosity involved more than 10,000 people!
Activity: 314
July 15, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Most people used to engage in airdrop because it was easy, and simple way to earn free tokens in the previous months. But nowadays airdrop is no more worth it as it used to be. majority of the airdrops are scams and participating in it is just a waste of time and energy. 
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
I think the current airdrop is very unfeasible. Even though you get a lot of coins from airdrop I think it's worthless. Since many of the airdrops will just be useless coins and just become junk coins. So airdrop is not worth it to me.
Activity: 22
July 15, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
This year I have filled some airdrop and I have yet to receive any tokens till now. If did so, sure it wasn't as much as it was before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 15, 2018, 08:46:54 AM
Meh, many are not worth collecting. Most of the time, their values can't even cover the withdraw fees after selling them.
I don't think it's worth it to participate in airdrops because I never part on it, but in my perception on airdrop is just waste of time due to the unreal informations or details, instead of that I better to prefer participating in bounties because it allocates millions of tokens at the end.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 15, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Meh, many are not worth collecting. Most of the time, their values can't even cover the withdraw fees after selling them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
There are some airdrops are worth it just keep on participating airdrops and we dont know you can receive a lucky tokens that has a high price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 15, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrop is the easiest way to get some tokens for free. Of course the results obtained will also be commensurate with what we do. I personally prefer bounty rather than airdrop.

yes, we can earn some tokens for free but some of that token doesn't have a good price to sell so we need to wait for a long time. maybe it's only a few tokens that can bring us a profit and although the profit is not too big, we can still earn the profit. but for people which have many tokens and the price does not increase, they can hold it for some periods so they can sell and get the profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 07:26:46 AM
It depends to the airdrop. Just like Hydro worth $2000 USD for 222,222 HYDRO tokens. Some are scam, some projects failed. It is just luck if you can sign-up an airdrop that's going to worth more than a month of your salary. The best way if you join airdrop is that you have to have referrals as this increases your token earnings. Anyway most airdrop just requires you to like, share, follow, retweet and join their channels which are very easy tasks.
Activity: 24
July 15, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Operating for snatching freebies using campaigns effectively requires largely commitment and endurance to manage decent income and even doing so, it may become impossible.
Activity: 124
July 14, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
Airdrop does not require special conditions of participation and responsibilities, as well takes a lot of time, so the reward for it is appropriate, very small.
Activity: 74
July 14, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrop is the easiest way to get some tokens for free. Of course the results obtained will also be commensurate with what we do. I personally prefer bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
I think they are worth it, I mean, you could get some profits by just registering on some website or joining a social media from a project, there are alot of scams, yeah, but you won't lose anything if you don't put your money at risk.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
I believe that you can make money. I was disappointed in the airdrop. The amount is small. This is work for the future. If you are lucky
Pages:
Jump to: