Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 61. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 07, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Well most airdrops are worth what 5-10$ at the ICO price of the token. In the current market it unlikely that the ICO price can be maintained once the coin hits the market, so you are most likely looking at practically nothing. Just not worth the time i think. This of course is without even considering that a large number of these airdrops will most likely not even payout.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Airdrop brings great value to those who witness the prosperity of bitcoin in 2017. The value of current airdrop is lower but it still has value and this value depends on the quality of the campaign you join. and the number of people doing airdrop tasks.
Activity: 4
July 07, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
Lam airdrop kho khong? Ai huong dan minh lam voi. Thanks
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

I think its not good in participating airdrop may be its because the amount we earned is too small and were just wasting our effort and time. The best way i believe is to participate in signature since it pays very well.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 10:36:04 AM
Many Airdrops applications are very easy to finish. In a little time spent, you can earn from these tasks. However, there are a lot of airdrops that are fraud or the coins/tokens has no value. Even so, with that little time spent, it's not really a loss because you may also get a valuable coins/tokens. This is the safest way to earn in crypto without investing your money.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
Honestly i never participated in Airdrop it's because the amount of rewards possibly we earn is just very small and not worth paying and were just wasting our time and effort.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

On Airdrop you can earn only a trifle, if a good company then a couple of tokens you can sell, but it will be small money.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
For me I think airdrop is not worth participating because most of the time the amount of rewards allocated to is very small and can't compensate the transaction fees during exchange into traditional money due to many charges.
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
Most of the airdrops are very short and do not require much effort. I also get quite a lot of airdrop but 2/3 of them are coin no value.
Activity: 99
July 07, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
I think Airdrops is a waste of time. It is very difficult to find a good project. Of the 20 that I did I came 2 project.
Activity: 532
July 07, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
As the market is falling, Airdrop and Bounty are a safe investment program that we should do every day. It will increase your income without having to have capital.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:24:43 AM
The time to trust airdrops is almost gone. I have collected a lot of coins and tokens through airdrops and guess what, they have been sitting in my wallet without value. Airdrops are good but only when you meet a real project.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 07, 2018, 05:58:53 AM
Although it only takes a few minutes to complete an airdrop! But I think 80% of airdrops will not be assigned any rewards now! In the same working hours, I prefer to choose a bounty!
Activity: 71
July 07, 2018, 04:59:20 AM
Some do worth it while some doesn't. Have made some money from airdrop and am currently looking into privcy airdrop, you just have to research on the coin itself before jumping into it so as not to gather useless tokens.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Last time I earned from airdrop was like November to decemeber last year. This year I have filled some airdrop and I have yet to receive any tokens till now. If did so, sure it wasn't as much as it was before.
The end of 2017 is the height of the airdrop because at that time there were quite a few airdrop projects and most of it was successful but now there are too many ICO projects and coins open airdrop but mostly scams This makes many people feel depressed and no longer have faith in the airdrop.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

The answer is yes. But it depends on the airdrop. Most of them doesn't reach their softcaps and you get nothing. That's a risk of joining every airdrop without researh.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Now a days most of them are working as channel promoter of own channel twitter and facebook page.We have to  give some time research is that a fake or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 44
July 06, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Yes you can make money
I have been working in this field for three months
Earned more than 50 Token
Only 10% have financial value
And the rest will soon have financial value
A good amount can be collected after patience for several months in the work of Airdrop
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
I think that you can earn a lot of money if all it will do bot. I have a friend who makes a lot of such tasks and he has 1000 accounts on which he makes from 25 000 $ -40 000$ per month
Activity: 273
July 06, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
With today's price of gas for transactions in the network Ethereum i think that it is not worth spending time on airdrops. Get coins at the price of ICO from $3 to $5, and more than half pay for transactions,if you're going to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: