Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 59. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

although depends on most of the airdrops, some can change man's life why some worthless to me i will advise you to choose some airdrops which you will done and run even to promote them on social medias.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Airdrops are still a way to earn. Do not count on profits because everything can change. Tokens can in general can not even reach stock exchange.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
July 10, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
airdrop is very feasible, as it is much more profitable for bitcoin users
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Really time for completing a very fast airdrop. It only takes you 5 minutes to complete. It does not take long, but most airdrop things are not worth it. and many airdrop is scam
Activity: 20
July 10, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
From my view Airdrop is worth because We receive coin free, just need to put effort to do some registration. Actually Airdrop is one of marketing strategic which benefit us also.
I receive email from this exchange, currently they doing airdrop program https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/tradeio-announces-upcoming-massive-airdrop-campaign-to-trade-token-tio-holders.
Activity: 85
July 10, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I repeat again , Airdrop is free money if you know your game and do your due diligence for sporting a good project that worth it as the examples I sighted above.

Privcy is another weekly Airdrop going on as we speak ,they will do 20Airdrops , they've already done 5 , 15 more to go.

Last week Airdrop,each participants got 412 Priv coins which is like $60.

Imagine if this coin pumped to $10 after accumulating through the whole 20 Airdrops.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Yes you can earn some decent amount of money using Airdrops but you  need to select the best one to participate. Otherwise most of the airdrops give a small amount and you cant even exchange them because the gas price will be higher than the return. Furthermore If you do not have much time, again the airdrops are the most suitable earning method because you need to spend some little amount of time to get registered and do some simple tasks.
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
I think Airdrop is still very potential, we should choose good project to do. help earn more income Roll Eyes
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Sometimes airdrop is worth it, in almost 1000 airdrops only 1 or 2 will become successful the rest will turned into scam. Airdrop these days requires a lot of work unlike before the only needed is your eth address and retweeting a tweet of that airdrop.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

I think it's all right, because that's all the effort of each airdrop user, and all of that must be the result, just imagine if 1 airdrop can earn 0,5 USD, and if one day we can follow 20 airdrop program, we can get 10 USD, in a day and if we can get more will be nicer, and what is probably the value 0.5d airdrop in my opinion would not possibly be more ..
Activity: 60
July 09, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

In fact, the airdrop became famous in the years 2016- 2017. Many people have received large amounts of income from airdrop. but then, the development of the community. The income from airdrop is getting less and less. Of course, does not take too long to complete the rules. And I think you should experience airdrop.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
To me i believe airdrops is a waste of time because you receive tokens and the money you make on it i small and you can't even trade them because of the trading fee.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
I think not all airdrop is worth, 90% of the airdrop research ever airdrop many are not worth, that's why I do not like airdrop because the result of airdrop is worthless and worthless.
Activity: 97
July 09, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
Yes, I really appreciate airdrop. For me airdrop is worth it based on my own experience because I have already received money from airdrop for the first time in my life. But in bounties I have no already income earn because my first bounty campaign I've participated is scam. But the rate in bounty campaign is much higher compared to airdrops.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

airdrop? I think 99% airdrops are not worth time, even fill the form only
they just give you nothing but shitty coins. can't sell them anywhere.
I didn't call them scam because they didn't take away too much from you but information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
I think airdrop is usually not very profitable because airdrop is free without work, so I do not really like airdrop, airdrop just to waste too much coin participant too.
Activity: 65
July 09, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
You can participate in our airdrop. But before that, please be informed regarding our project.
Read the whitepaper using the link below:
https://ststoken.com/STS%20White%20Paper%202018.pdf
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Airdrop programs are for people with big followers on social channels. And that will help them to introduce and earn money. And with the participants following them every airdrop I only found they received $ 2-3.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 09, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
Airdrop is worth it when the reward/s you received by participating on it is having a good value that can satisfy yourself and greed for money. There are some airdrop/s that is not legit, the creator of those are airdrop/s is just adding it's followers or they telegram community but they don't give tokens to the eligible participants. There are still some airdrops that are legit which you can earn big rewards.
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
there is some airdrop that can be money, but the amount is not much. do not expect much from an airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: